LOG: CC is on his way to the land of the lard

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates man! What is MMA practice like?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates man! What is MMA practice like?
My schedule is Monday: Ground Game & Wednsday: K-1/Shooto and on weekends some BJJ occasionally. Thats what it is like for me :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 37:

Todays workout was a blast. Felt really strong when I started and the motivation was great! Been having a great mood these last couple of days :)

Back & Biceps:

Behind Neck Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 80lbs x 50
Front Lat Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 80lbs x 50
Bent Over Barbell Rows: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 80lbs x 50
Bicep Curls: 100lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
Preacher Curls: 55lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 80lbs x 2, 90lbs x 2, 30lbs x 50
Alternate Curls: 45lbs x 8, 50lbs x 6, 55lbs x 4, 65lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
Abs (Situps): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps.

Really happy with the numbers since they are still increasing either in reps or weights :) Everything is positive so far, no sides whatsoever.
Only thing still bothering me is my dumb self for the injury in the squat :frustrate

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanx man, glad you're stepping by :) I'm curious - how are you dosing it solo?

//CC
dosing it 1 AM and 2 Pre Bed, really like it so far. Agressions is up, alpha male is up. Feel leaner as well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosing it 1 AM and 2 Pre Bed, really like it so far. Agressions is up, alpha male is up. Feel leaner as well.
I have to try it that way. For the first week i dosed it 1 AM 1 Mid Day and 1 Afternoon. I have to try your protocol. Took my first in the morning, gonna dose 2 pre bed today then :) Maybe get more of that Alpha Male feeling that way.. Thanx for the feddback man :thumbsup:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have to try it that way. For the first week i dosed it 1 AM 1 Mid Day and 1 Afternoon. I have to try your protocol. Took my first in the morning, gonna dose 2 pre bed today then :) Maybe get more of that Alpha Male feeling that way.. Thanx for the feddback man :thumbsup:

//CC
Any time man, only my first time running it, so thought solo might be a good option. I'm still learning it as well. Seems to be working for me though. I thought 2 pre bed was a good option.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any time man, only my first time running it, so thought solo might be a good option. I'm still learning it as well. Seems to be working for me though. I thought 2 pre bed was a good option.
Great - I have to try that and see if I experience a change :)

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great - I have to try that and see if I experience a change :)

//CC
Interesting worth noting is when I had my bloods done last year, my results were shocking to say the least test wise! Extremely low for my age, which may have been due to the products (ATD etc) I was running previously or I have naturally low test levels. Who knows, but products like this always seem to respond really well with me, t911 was nothing short of amazing.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting worth noting is when I had my bloods done last year, my results were shocking to say the least test wise! Extremely low for my age, which may have been due to the products (ATD etc) I was running previously or I have naturally low test levels. Who knows, but products like this always seem to respond really well with me, t911 was nothing short of amazing.
Though I have never had my blood drawn for test levels I have really noticed a great boost from these compounds. I responded really well to T-911 too. Felt great during the AS/T-911 stack. Gains were good also.
I'm curious to know my test levels, maybe I will have some blood drawn in the beginning of next year just to see where I'm at :think:

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im afraid to have my blood check..Ive alwasy been one not to have the doctors look under the rug:lol: never know what they might find wrong with me..J/K:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im afraid to have my blood check..Ive alwasy been one not to have the doctors look under the rug:lol: never know what they might find wrong with me..J/K:)
:lmao:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to get my blood checked at the end of the week and i'm just going to hit'm between the eyes baby!! haha Concrete i do have to ask ya what happened to your leg. . .i know you had surgery on it but did you reinjure it during your blog?!?!?

:redeemerwhore: < hahah this **** is funny!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the heck? no updates? This is the first!!:lol::twak:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to get my blood checked at the end of the week and i'm just going to hit'm between the eyes baby!! haha Concrete i do have to ask ya what happened to your leg. . .i know you had surgery on it but did you reinjure it during your blog?!?!?
I started squatting again after my 2year break from the gym. Was training Kettlebells for 2years so.. I have never had surgery done so it is just my knees telling me I'm moving forward too fast I guess.. Jumped into squatting again too fast and with too much weight on.. Anyway, it is healing slowly but surely :)

What the heck? no updates? This is the first!!:lol::twak:
Hahah :lol: Sorry bro, was totally beat after K-1 Practice yesterday. Fell asleed like a baby after my late evening meal :) I bearly had time to throw in the Formadrol before I passed out :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38:

K-1 Practice. Was really exhausted after this session. We mostly sparred through the whole 1.5hours with 5min rounds 1min rest in between. At least I got plenty of cardio done :)
Oh and a minor bruising around my eye, a foot landed in my face :zx11pissed:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I started squatting again after my 2year break from the gym. Was training Kettlebells for 2years so.. I have never had surgery done so it is just my knees telling me I'm moving forward too fast I guess.. Jumped into squatting again too fast and with too much weight on.. Anyway, it is healing slowly but surely :)

//CC
i see i see. . . make sure you treat your body the right!!!! WE ALL FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN BUT WE MUST REMEMBER EVEN HE DID NOT EXISTS.
Gains look strong still. . . .sets are great! wooo hooo:eek:uttahere:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You mean i'm not superman? What the hell, my mom told me i was!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see i see. . . make sure you treat your body the right!!!! WE ALL FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN BUT WE MUST REMEMBER EVEN HE DID NOT EXISTS.
Gains look strong still. . . .sets are great! wooo hooo:eek:uttahere:
Totally man :) Strength is still up, maintaining it at least..

You mean i'm not superman? What the hell, my mom told me i was!!!!
Hahaha :lol: Do you have the suit? :lmao:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 39

I felt totally out of my game today when I hit the gym. Must have been from yesterdays practice. My shoulders were out of the game from the sparring I guess.. Anyway - it went pretty well imo. added some weights to some exercises but I failed at the bench :( Gotta push it harder next time then!

Chest & Triceps:

• Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 195lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 240lbs x 1, 90lbs x 27
  • Incline Bench Presses: 120lbs x 8, 145lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 65lbs x 40
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 55lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 70lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Dips: BW+45lbs x 8, BW+55lbs x 6, BW+65lbs x 4, BW+75lbs x 2, 130lbs x 35
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 75lbs x 8, 85lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Pushups: 10reps, 6reps, 5reps, 5reps, 4reps.
The Incline- bench & dumbbell presses went really well, felt strong on those. The weighted dips were also a blast so I think even though I went higher this time I will add yet another 10lbs to those next time.
Really moving forward here all the time. Still got two more weeks on the PCT so there is still time to reach higher goals ;)

Two weeks into PCT - this week I've been dosing the Formadrol according to Craig's scheme @ 1morning, 2pre bed. Alpha male is up and libido is high - as it should be then :)

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
sorry I missed most of this bro, prepping for knee surgery & all the red tape with work & short term disability has kept me off my PC. Had surgery on monday & all went well, so now it's just heal up and get back to the iron. I read through your log and you have made some awesome gains! Great log too! Good work bro.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the gains going? are you maintaining?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry I missed most of this bro, prepping for knee surgery & all the red tape with work & short term disability has kept me off my PC. Had surgery on monday & all went well, so now it's just heal up and get back to the iron. I read through your log and you have made some awesome gains! Great log too! Good work bro.
No worries bro, glad you could step by :) Glad you have that surgery over with - now comes the hard part, staying away from the gym and letting that knee heal :) I'm glad it went well & thanks for the feedback - appreciate it!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40:

Leg day. Today was no fun at all, I went to the gym feeling eager to do some squatting. Was really prepared to hit it hard today since my knee and all felt really good. So I started warming up before the squatting and thought I might add another 20 lbs to it since 5sets of 110lbsx20reps went so easy last time.
After warming up I hit 130lbs for 20reps for the first set but after that it declined but I pushed through the whole 5 sets. After that it was "SMACK!"
I felt like I had a major crash, like running into a wall. No strength at all left - was totally beat!
Dunno what happened (felt like my insuline levels spiked - got all shaky and weak) but I decided to stop there, didn't wanna stress my body since it told me to stop :(
After that I threw in my aminos and my 2 bananas. Right now sipping in my protein shake with my legs feeling like boiled spaghetti.

Todays short workout was:
Squat: 130lbs x 20, 130lbs x 18, 130lbs x 16, 130lbs x 14, 130lbs x 12
--> CRASH! :(

Luckily this was only my second bad day during this cycle..
Maybe I'll hit the gym for some deads tomorrow depending on how I feel. I wanna do the rest of the workout!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 40:

Leg day. Today was no fun at all, I went to the gym feeling eager to do some squatting. Was really prepared to hit it hard today since my knee and all felt really good. So I started warming up before the squatting and thought I might add another 20 lbs to it since 5sets of 110lbsx20reps went so easy last time.
After warming up I hit 130lbs for 20reps for the first set but after that it declined but I pushed through the whole 5 sets. After that it was "SMACK!"
I felt like I had a major crash, like running into a wall. No strength at all left - was totally beat!
Dunno what happened (felt like my insuline levels spiked - got all shaky and weak) but I decided to stop there, didn't wanna stress my body since it told me to stop :(
After that I threw in my aminos and my 2 bananas. Right now sipping in my protein shake with my legs feeling like boiled spaghetti.

Todays short workout was:
Squat: 130lbs x 20, 130lbs x 18, 130lbs x 16, 130lbs x 14, 130lbs x 12
--> CRASH! :(

Luckily this was only my second bad day during this cycle..
Maybe I'll hit the gym for some deads tomorrow depending on how I feel. I wanna do the rest of the workout!

//CC
Keep your spirits Up brotha!!! Life is good. . .GET SOME GOOD OL FASHION SLEEP maybe a :burger: too. . . hahah its time your body is telling you what it needs my friend!! How go things just dropping a line! WOO HOO!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat one bad workout buddy....yesterday wasn't my day either. You just have to come in and smash it that much harder the next time you train that body part. I try to use it as motivation.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your spirits Up brotha!!! Life is good. . .GET SOME GOOD OL FASHION SLEEP maybe a :burger: too. . . hahah its time your body is telling you what it needs my friend!! How go things just dropping a line! WOO HOO!!
Thanx man, appreciate it. I actually got some good ol fashion sleep. Slept like a baby last night and I got up only once during the night. Feel well rested today :)

Don't sweat one bad workout buddy....yesterday wasn't my day either. You just have to come in and smash it that much harder the next time you train that body part. I try to use it as motivation.
Yeah I know I shouldn't, I've got the same dicipline though :) But I may go to the gym today to hit some deadlifts and the rest of my leg workout.. Depends on my schedule..

Thanx for the feedback guys - highly appreciated!!

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a bad day, it feels like a wasted day, and you wanna jump back into the next.... Take you a rest day and enjoy the weekend bro, you deserve it:thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41:

OFF Day. Well I didn't went do the gym. I figuered I'd take 2whole days off instead of stressing my body too much.
My friend has just moved to the same town as me so he had kind of a paty. Went for a few beers and laughs with the guys so got to sleep a little late, but I slept longer instead. I do feel well rested though :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 42

OFF Day, wont do anything creative today. I will just lay around all day :)

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, good to see the dosing scheme I use has been working well for you. I jsut popped my 2 Formadrol Extremes then ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brother, good to see the dosing scheme I use has been working well for you. I jsut popped my 2 Formadrol Extremes then ;)
Yeah it totally worked :) Too bad I only have 2caps to dose for this week, so I have to split it 1/1. Or maybe I could dose it 2 pre bed.. Hmm.. :think:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 43:

Today was cardio, went for my MMA session and worked on my ground game. I must say today was great, I felt like going on all evening :)
I have noticed my stamina is high - I don't get as exhausted as I used to earlier on this cycle during cardio days.
I'm @ 200lbs as my goal was and my cardio is getting better while I maintain my weight. How great is that?! Really happy 'bout the results I've had.
Oh and btw, I started dosing the Formadrol at 1 cap morning & 1 cap pre bed. Going 1/1 this week and for the last week it will be just 1/day.
Can't believe it'st just 2 weeks left - don't want it to end :(

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 43:

Today was cardio, went for my MMA session and worked on my ground game. I must say today was great, I felt like going on all evening :)
I have noticed my stamina is high - I don't get as exhausted as I used to earlier on this cycle during cardio days.
I'm @ 200lbs as my goal was and my cardio is getting better while I maintain my weight. How great is that?! Really happy 'bout the results I've had.
Oh and btw, I started dosing the Formadrol at 1 cap morning & 1 cap pre bed. Going 1/1 this week and for the last week it will be just 1/day.

//CC
Awesome results man!, Some times folks dread PCT, but this is clearly not the case... Great job on the 200lb goal:thumbsup:!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 43:

//CC
Tis a sad day!!! When the cycle stops hahah!!! gRATZ on everything brotha!! everything seems to be going according to plan. . .which is nice!!! :cheers: woo hoo. . .how was the weekend?? anything exciting??

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 43:

//CC
Congrats bro....13 lb lean gain! Great work! I ordered the Trifecta and an I-GH-1 today. Still a ways off as I'm rehabing this knee. But I'll get everything ready.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results man!, Some times folks dread PCT, but this is clearly not the case... Great job on the 200lb goal:thumbsup:!
Thanx bro :)
Tis a sad day!!! When the cycle stops hahah!!! gRATZ on everything brotha!! everything seems to be going according to plan. . .which is nice!!! :cheers: woo hoo. . .how was the weekend?? anything exciting??
Yup, it is going to be a sad day indeed! Weekend was chill mostly but I was out with the friends for a few beers though :)
Congrats bro....13 lb lean gain! Great work! I ordered the Trifecta and an I-GH-1 today. Still a ways off as I'm rehabing this knee. But I'll get everything ready.
Thanx bro! Lean gains mostly, but the little excess I put on is leaning out with the Lean FX while maintaining weight :thumbsup:
Get that stack well planned man & you'll have a blast on it :)
Get well soon!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44:

Today was back & biceps. Had a blast working out and totally pushed it today. Felt full of energy and eager to push it to the limit.

The numbers:
  • Behind Neck Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 35
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 35
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 35
  • Bicep Curls: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 35
  • Preacher Curls: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 85lbs x 2, 100lbs x 2, 45lbs x 35
  • Alternate Curls: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 60lbs x 4, 65lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
Added 5-10lbs here and there since the last time I did these sets the end reps where around 50. And now I'm up 5-10lbs on each exercise and the reps range on the last set is back around 30. Gaining strength still :thumbsup:
Didn't have time to do abs & toe raises because of work but I'll give them hell tomorrow on K-1 practice
instead :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thats what i'm talkin about!!! i gained about 8 pounds on my last cycle of lean and tore up some bf which was nice!!! i'm on my pct as well so i'll be giving ya updates too :afro: (don't mean to jack thread)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what i'm talkin about!!! i gained about 8 pounds on my last cycle of lean and tore up some bf which was nice!!! i'm on my pct as well so i'll be giving ya updates too :afro: (don't mean to jack thread)
No harm done man :) 8pounds of lean muscle is no joke, congrats there mate :thumbsup: Are you running a log on your cycle btw?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 45:

K-1 Practice. Was a nice sparring day today again. Trained some defense and reflexes today also, but mostly sparring with defense in mind - avoiding blows/kicks etc. Had a blast working it, didn't get as tired as earlier on cycle so I can definately tell my cardio is on the rise. Hope it just don't rise too fast because I want to maintain my weight :)

Tomorrow will be chest & triceps - I hope I'll have a good nights sleep so I'm refreshed and recovered from todays cardio.

Thats all for today. Goodnight :24:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
No harm done man :) 8pounds of lean muscle is no joke, congrats there mate :thumbsup: Are you running a log on your cycle btw?

//CC
not yet but i will be once i'm c get back from JAMAICA man!! I'll send ya a link once i get the product and start the log!! i'M PUMPED BABY :firedevil: i wann get to 230 once im all said and done but maintain the weight. . .i hit 230 but couldn't sustain it. . .calories went south soo just keep on chuggin!!! :cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 46:

So today was chest and triceps. I was somewhat still tired from yesterdays sparring and I really felt it in my shoulders. Todays workout went OK I guess, wasn't really top notch so to speak..:28:

Here it is:

• Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 200lbs x 6, 220lbs x 3, 240lbs x 1, 90lbs x 30
  • Incline Bench Presses: 130lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 55lbs x 8, 60lbs x 4, 60lbs x 5, 65lbs x 3, 35lbs x 12
  • Dips: BW(200lbs)x10, BW(200lbs)x10, BW(200lbs)x10, BW(200lbs)x9, BW(200lbs)x7
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 55lbs x 10, 55lbs x 10, 45lbs x 20
  • Pushups: 13reps, 6reps, 6reps, 5reps, 4reps.
Really had a major pump when I started doing the pushups - after the last 4 pushups I felt like my tri's were gonna blow. It was insane. I was a little pissed because I was so exhausted from the three bench exercises that I had to do the dips and the cable pushdowns lighter but in the end it felt great getting that major pump from those high rep sets :)

I still feel like a balloon - dunno when I'm about to pop :twisted:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week left of PCT and after that I will give my final review along with the progress and all the other stuff :) PCT has gone really well and I'm happy I can maintain my gains.

I think I also have to go to a masseuse after this cycle.. My shoulders/upper back is constantly feeling so tight it sometimes hurts :( I think my small headaches are due to the tight muscles not the Formadrol. I can't deny that I've grown though..

We'll see if my theory proves itself ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 47:

Leg Day. Was motivated enough for the leg workout since I totally crashed after the squat last time. Went really well considering everything that has stood in my way :)

Here's the numbers:
  • Squats: 65lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10, 130lbs x 10, 155lbs x 8
  • Front Squats: 45lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10, 130lbs x 10
  • Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 220lbs x 8, 265lbs x 6, 285lbs x 4, 330lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Leg Curls: 65lbs x 10, 75lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10, 110lbs x 8
  • Leg Extensions: 155lbs x 10, 175lbs x 10, 200lbs x 10, 220lbs x 10 -> Direct after: 110lbs x 12
  • Shrugs: 65lbs x8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 110lbs x3, 45lbs x 20
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12reps x 5sets
  • Abs (Situps unassisted): 12reps x 5sets
Felt really good squatting again today, I was able to do front squats! My knee didn't hurt at all. I felt something weird in my hip though but nothing major.. Didn't want to push it too hard, happy I can squat again :)

I also felt reall strong on the deads. 330lbs x 2 is a new PR for me, felt I could have gone higher though, we'll have to see next week ;) 350 wouldn't be too bad..

I'm happy my knee and hip is fine again, gotta start moving up slowly!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48:

OFF Day. Nothing special to report actually. Just been chilling all day studying for an exam etc. Went over to a friends house with my girl and we all made som waffles.. Tasted great - haven't had waffles in a looong looong time :)

Otherwise dosing supplements as usual. Next week I will down the Formadrol to 1 cap pre bed and then it is over..

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Catching up on the last few days mang! just got back:cheers: