MI6's FORMEX LOG !!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this log will consist of me taking 50mgs of IBE's FORMEX per day...I am on Dr. Prescribed HRT@150mgs per week, and usually run Upjohns [email protected] MON,WED, AND FRI. FORMEX will take the place of the Upjohn Aromasin for now...I have used many anti-e's, and know full well how my body responds to them...This log will be about 4 weeks long and will be updated every 3 days or so.

I hope to see an improvement in my sex dive, and the FORMEX to be an equivalent to the Aromasin. No big changes for me...However this is putting FORMEX against the best anti-e on the market IMO so it should be an interesting experiment.

Attachments

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah....Day-1

Popped 2 gorgeously yellow caps...LMAO

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice!
I'm very interested in your results. Have you ever used any type of Formestane?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nope IL never... It's the only anti-e I think I have not tried. So I'm very interested to see how it compares.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy, count me in !

You're in for a treat with Formex :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Also you mentioned 150mg/wk, what form of test is that? Do you get your E2 measured on a regular basis to help with the comparison? Nonetheless, good luck!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have before when I was covered by insurance, but now I'm self employed and it's cheaper for me not to carry insurance...150mgs from Watson Test cyp.
Subbed. Also you mentioned 150mg/wk, what form of test is that? Do you get your E2 measured on a regular basis to help with the comparison? Nonetheless, good luck!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-3 and all is well, no noticeable water retention and my sex drive and seems to be higher than normal for the past 48 hours or so...Could be just a placebo.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
So far so good...No noticeable water retention and it seems so far to have improved my libido as well...Can't wait for the next few weeks.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
So far so good...No noticeable water retention and it seems so far to have improved my libido as well...Can't wait for the next few weeks.
nice to hear so are you at 2 caps right now ?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-7...Still at 2 caps per day, no noticeable water retention, and strength has been great in the gym...Seems to have gone up along with my sex drive....Good news thus far.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice. im in

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Was going to but thinking of possibly trying 3-4 per day....However at 2 caps per day I have had an increase in libido and strength gains in a little over a week. Does Formex has an effect on SHBG ? and somehow freeing up bound test ?
will you be running it the full length at 50mg ?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 11- I most def looked harder yesterday !!! veins were everywhere in my thighs and lower abdomen...Strength has been very good...Shoulder pressed the 120's for 8 the day before and got squats today...So far FORMEX has very much impressed me !!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sounds good so far. im looking forward to similar results

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-14....All is well...If this week is like the last it will be great !!! Increased Strength,Sex Drive and I have been noticeably harder in the quads...May have to try 3-4 caps this week....Very very impressive thus far.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-14....All is well...If this week is like the last it will be great !!! Increased Strength,Sex Drive and I have been noticeably harder in the quads...May have to try 3-4 caps this week....Very very impressive thus far.
4 caps is scary ;)

the sex drive is over the top :D

you will see anything that moves and say to your self :hitit:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
4 caps is scary ;)

the sex drive is over the top :D

you will see anything that moves and say to your self :hitit:

4 caps is very intense.. I could only handle it for 2 days.. I had to drop it back to 3 :p

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Hey. subby.:wave2:Oh and good luck buddy. Love me some formex.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would not count on that....LOL....They better lock the wharehouse....I'm going to get ALL the FORMEX and X-DREAM.

Oh and the new re-formulated X-LEAN :hitit:
Hey. subby.:wave2:Oh and good luck buddy. Love me some formex.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I would not count on that....LOL....They better lock the wharehouse....I'm going to get ALL the FORMEX and X-DREAM.

Save some for us little guys too bro!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Don't forget about Project: Alpha13. ;)
That will be the biggest thing to ever come out.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm so pumped for that :D

...I've already said too much !

:ntome:

I turned down a few offers from some big name, hype machine companies to reveal the newest of IBE's top secret product line. One of them including a lifetime supply of Dat Dere Cell Tech :lmao:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I turned down a few offers from some big name, hype machine companies to reveal the newest of IBE's top secret product line. One of them including a lifetime supply of Dat Dere Cell Tech :lmao:
Wow, I would have straight Sold-the-f*ck-Out to be able to obtain dat dere stuff! :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Now, I got to try this AI, everyone keeps talking about endurance, and strength increasing. That is what I am all about, I am excited to compare it to other AI's, my favorites are 6-bromo and ATD; preferably Hyperdrol and Novadex xt.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I would have straight Sold-the-f*ck-Out to be able to obtain dat dere stuff! :D
OMG, it was so tough to turn down.

A lifetime supply of a laboratory grade sugar and creatine mixture is so tempting.

:32:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established

As would have I, I heard Ronnie Coleman put on 50 lbs of straight muscle after 1 scoop of some of that hardcore stuff....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
serious stuff right there

what they even added creatine???
No foolin' !

This video always cracks me up :p

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTnIlfCcJHk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now, I got to try this AI, everyone keeps talking about endurance, and strength increasing. That is what I am all about, I am excited to compare it to other AI's, my favorites are 6-bromo and ATD; preferably Hyperdrol and Novadex xt.
I will be honest with you, Andrew, there isn't anything on the market that can touch this supplement right now. No, not even TD-Form. I mean, if you want to rub some lotion on your skin and stay away from women, then by all means, go ahead - but that doesn't sound to hardcore to me.

Just wait until the X-Lean / Formex stack hits the shelves; talk about being cut and strong... pfffftttt! It will be a huge hit. And there's a little birdy on my shoulder telling me that something HUGE will be dropped on the supplement world this summer (hopefully) that will put muscle on a dead man. Nothing more to report other than, get ready! :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will be honest with you, Andrew, there isn't anything on the market that can touch this supplement right now. No, not even TD-Form. I mean, if you want to rub some lotion on your skin and stay away from women, then by all means, go ahead - but that doesn't sound to hardcore to me.

Just wait until the X-Lean / Formex stack hits the shelves; talk about being cut and strong... pfffftttt! It will be a huge hit. And there's a little birdy on my shoulder telling me that something HUGE will be dropped on the supplement world this summer (hopefully) that will put muscle on a dead man. Nothing more to report other than, get ready! :D
Sounds interesting, I assume the last part is about a hormonal product. I am antsy in the pantsy now to try Formex, as for x-lean (I have no clue what is), I assume there will be a package deal for them. I will be using Formex VERY SOON! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is an anti-cortisol / immune boosting supplement. A stack of X-Lean and Formex is going to be EPIC.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I'm so pumped for that :D

...I've already said too much !

:ntome:

Hmmm? New things coming out. I must know. I'm extremely nosy.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

cant wait for the top secret stuff :D

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:...Oh yeah that's gonna blow peoples socks off !!! Can't freakin wait !!! Lots of news things for IBE.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I bought some formex today along with my protein. I am excited about it based on the reviews so far.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I like NEW and IBE in the same sentence :D has a ring to it :D

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I should have this exact stack coming to me soon.:hitit::wave2::006:
X-Lean is an anti-cortisol / immune boosting supplement. A stack of X-Lean and Formex is going to be EPIC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
M16 Supplement Logs 7