MI6's FORMEX LOG !!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking great bud, im ordering mine today.:thumbsup:
Let us all know how it goes when it comes buddy !

You're gonna be blown away :D

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Me here at 5'9- at 209 up 4 lbs after starting the Formex. I have increased cals by about 500-750 per day...Shitty phone pic so it does not show off any veins or detail but gives you an idea...I would like to hit 220 at the same BF....trying to get fuller while not get any fatter. Formex has most def helped that.

Attachments

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Me here at 5'9- at 209 up 4 lbs after starting the Formex. I have increased cals by about 500-750 per day...Shitty phone pic so it does not show off any veins or detail but gives you an idea...I would like to hit 220 at the same BF....trying to get fuller while not get any fatter. Formex has most def helped that.
Solid brother! You'll be a BEAST at 220!! Scary!!:eek5:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Straight deseil looking man. Glad you are enjoying the formex. I am excited about giving it a shot!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank You man !!!...Trying to stay lean and get bigger is really hard to do but I'm trying to get it done...Thinking about doing a Epistane, Formex, X-Lean, and Martix Energy Caps log soon...THAT SHOULD HELP :hitit:
Straight deseil looking man. Glad you are enjoying the formex. I am excited about giving it a shot!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks my brotha...

Day 31-

Dead lifted today and got 405 for 8...First time I have done that in a while...Just got back into dead lifting about 2 months ago and working my way back up to where I was.
very lean man

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I do dead lifts with my empty bar lol

my old @$$ back and weak knees :(

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my brotha...

Day 31-

Dead lifted today and got 405 for 8...First time I have done that in a while...Just got back into dead lifting about 2 months ago and working my way back up to where I was.
deadlifts, the greatest exersise ever imo. And squatting of course. 405 for 8 is solid man.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
shoot I'd be happy to get 405 for a single rep...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
shoot I'd be happy to get 405 for a single rep...
It took me forever to get 405 for 1, but after i broke it, i cruised up, now im on a quest for 545. Once you get into higher numbers, every 2-5lbs counts man!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks my brotha...

Day 31-

Holy cow man !!

I gotta get back into deads.. I haven't done them in about a month :(

Monday is the day !! :D :lol:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
gotta gotta gotta do deads ,man!!! Got my formex a couple days ago too.:wave2:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow starting Irons Hybrid Protocol just to try something a bit different.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I decided to crack my bottle. I am running the Iron Lungz recommended protocol of 25/75 on alternating days. I expect to look like you by the end of the bottle. LMAO

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I decided to crack my bottle. I am running the Iron Lungz recommended protocol of 25/75 on alternating days. I expect to look like you by the end of the bottle. LMAO
What is this protocol you speak of, Hmmmmmm??????

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Day-14....All is well...If this week is like the last it will be great !!! Increased Strength,Sex Drive and I have been noticeably harder in the quads...May have to try 3-4 caps this week....Very very impressive thus far.
Dont know if any of you can get access to ANABOLICS 9TH ED by William Llewellyn but there is a section on formestane .Its interesting because this drug is only available in few countries , some of which are Austria, Hong KONG to name 2.There are 2 forms available , injectable and oral . Whereas injectable need only be taken every 2 weeks at a dose of 250 mg , a daily dose of 250 mg is required orally.
As with all AI s a certain amount of caution is to be exercised . Whilest IBE suggest this can be taken all year round , from what i read , i dont feel this is a good idea., as prolonged use may increase cardiovascular disease by reducing HDL, good cholestrol and can decrease bone density leading to osterperosis. So for those on TRT which reduces the risk of osterperosis , caution should be exercised and seems to defeat the object of one aspect of TRT.

At the end of the day this isnt some candy bar , it is a drug and if administered by a medical practitioner , the patient would be monitored.
Self administration is purely guess work.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank You for your post and yes I agree...However that goes for many many legal PH /DS/ AI's on the market...Many which are unclassified drugs...I'm on lifetime TRT so I have also been on some sort of AI for a longtime now as well and all I did was replace my normal AI{Aromasin} with Formex. I have been tickering with the doseage and now I'm on my way back down...Thanks for your respone.
Dont know if any of you can get access to ANABOLICS 9TH ED by William Llewellyn but there is a section on formestane .Its interesting because this drug is only available in few countries , some of which are Austria, Hong KONG to name 2.There are 2 forms available , injectable and oral . Whereas injectable need only be taken every 2 weeks at a dose of 250 mg , a daily dose of 250 mg is required orally.
As with all AI s a certain amount of caution is to be exercised . Whilest IBE suggest this can be taken all year round , from what i read , i dont feel this is a good idea., as prolonged use may increase cardiovascular disease by reducing HDL, good cholestrol and can decrease bone density leading to osterperosis. So for those on TRT which reduces the risk of osterperosis , caution should be exercised and seems to defeat the object of one aspect of TRT.

At the end of the day this isnt some candy bar , it is a drug and if administered by a medical practitioner , the patient would be monitored.
Self administration is purely guess work.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What is this protocol you speak of, Hmmmmmm??????

From Iron Lungz:
50mg split between AM/PM with a fatty meal, or some sort of Omega supplement. You can actually run it at 25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg for Monday thru Friday, then cruise at 25mg on the weekends. This is enable you to obtain high plasma levels without having to run more than what's recommended (90 pills a month). You can even run it like the M-F routine through-out the entre month. This is what I would really recommend to get the most from it.

I am going to give that protocol a shot to see how it treats me.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still with it day 4 on IHP and seems to be holding up well....Got legs here in a few.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great work out today !

Squats{Parallel or below}

Set-1-135X10
Set-2-225X10
Set-3-315X10
Set-4-405X10
Set-5-425X8
Set-6-455X6
Set-7-315x8

Super Set Lunges w/ Leg ext...3 sets each.

Legs were very pumped

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
dang thats looks like a hard leg session M16
I think i read somewhere you said that you have to wrap you knees whenever you go over 315 or something, does this help keep your knees protected when squatting so heavy?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes !!! I can do the same type of weight unwrapped but OMG do my poor old knees feel it the next day...I start wrapping at 315 and start wearing a belt at 405.
dang thats looks like a hard leg session M16
I think i read somewhere you said that you have to wrap you knees whenever you go over 315 or something, does this help keep your knees protected when squatting so heavy?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Great work out today !

Squats{Parallel or below}

Set-1-135X10
Set-2-225X10
Set-3-315X10
Set-4-405X10
Set-5-425X8
Set-6-455X6
Set-7-315x8

Super Set Lunges w/ Leg ext...3 sets each.

Legs were very pumped
nice #s

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
that leg workout looks ferocious. Im lovin formex, really want that xlean for this recomp. I've been banging out cardio liked its my job.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes !!! I can do the same type of weight unwrapped but OMG do my poor old knees feel it the next day...I start wrapping at 315 and start wearing a belt at 405.
Guys like us that have real high test levels can bang out sets of squats like that, ATG is nothin hah haha ahanbahahahahaha lol.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still going strong here...Been out of the loop for a few days. Just been run down and feeling sickly...Training is going great however and Strength is up even more.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong here...Been out of the loop for a few days. Just been run down and feeling sickly...Training is going great however and Strength is up even more.
sorry but things dont add up here- your run down , you feel sick , yet your training is going great and strength is up.

now i know in my case and from talking to others in the gym , that when theyre not up to form , its not easy to give training 100 percent.

so i regret im a bit sceptical of your last comment

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
:stupid:
sorry but things dont add up here- your run down , you feel sick , yet your training is going great and strength is up.

now i know in my case and from talking to others in the gym , that when theyre not up to form , its not easy to give training 100 percent.

:fool2::wtf:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
:stupid:

:fool2::wtf:
all i want to know is did he train whilest he wasnt feeling too good or did he have a few days off, then when he was ok again , get back to training and find he still had the strength and positive approach to training he had before he was ill.

its not rocket science.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You seem bitter, and wanting a conflict with IBE in some regard. Your comments through-out the forum indicates that you want to say something, but would rather have a sarcastic under-tone that hides your true feelings. If you are skeptical, fine. If you want to say Formex doesn't work (yet you've never tried it), I can live with that - but M16 is as honest as they come. The guy is a beast, and deserves the respect that he has earned. If you think is fluffing his review because he is a Rep, then explain the tons of non-sponsored and non-affiliated Formex reviews that rave about just what M16 is talking about.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You seem bitter, and wanting a conflict with IBE in some regard. Your comments through-out the forum indicates that you want to say something, but would rather have a sarcastic under-tone that hides your true feelings. If you are skeptical, fine. If you want to say Formex doesn't work (yet you've never tried it), I can live with that - but M16 is as honest as they come. The guy is a beast, and deserves the respect that he has earned. If you think is fluffing his review because he is a Rep, then explain the tons of non-sponsored and non-affiliated Formex reviews that rave about just what M16 is talking about.
im not disputing his honesty at all ,all i know is if im under the weather training can be hard work and wonder if i should be training at all during illness.
My sceptism isnt so much with Formex but with all supplements. Praise can sometimes be way over the top
With regard to Formex though , it is an antiestrogen (formestane) and was a prescription drug ( i wont ask why a prescription isnt needed anymore)
It is said to work better via intramuscular injection but for it to work via the oral route 250 mg per day are recommended (source ANABOLICS 9TH ED)
Off the top of my head i dont think your dosage is anywhere near that.
So who do i believe ? IBE or William Llewellyn

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
LMAO...Well Let me explain...I have been dead lifting, and squatting ever week. Last week I had a great leg workout{Squatted 455 for 5-6 reps} followed by a great back workout{dead lifted 405 for 8}...Now those may not be big numbers for some, but for me it just wore me out...My back has been very stiff and due to all the stress it went under last week{From training} I have just been tired...The whole reason I have not been online a lot in the past few days...

My training has only gotten better, better to the point where it is wearing me out, and considering I'm in a mild caloric deficit due to dieting and doing cardio 4 times per week, I deserve to be worn out.

I'm not fluffing here...My results are real, so real that I feel that 75mgs per day was a bit too high for me and just dropped back down to 25mgs per day for now...Was doing the IHP, but my joints started hurting.

Any more Questions ?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
LMAO...Well Let me explain...I have been dead lifting, and squatting ever week. Last week I had a great leg workout{Squatted 455 for 5-6 reps} followed by a great back workout{dead lifted 405 for 8}...Now those may not be big numbers for some, but for me it just wore me out...My back has been very stiff and due to all the stress it went under last week{From training} I have just been tired...The whole reason I have not been online a lot in the past few days...

My training has only gotten better, better to the point where it is wearing me out, and considering I'm in a mild caloric deficit due to dieting and doing cardio 4 times per week, I deserve to be worn out.

I'm not fluffing here...My results are real, so real that I feel that 75mgs per day was a bit too high for me and just dropped back down to 25mgs per day for now...Was doing the IHP, but my joints started hurting.

Any more Questions ?

i take it the joints hurt cos the estrogen got too low.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Is that of fact, or theory? And is that with an ether attatchment?
there appears to have been no attachement to the original oral formestane to enhance bioavailability because of the high dosage needed.I know youve reworked it to help overcome this .

i tell you what, you send me a tub, ill log it and give you my verdict. If you want a UK retailer to arrange it with heres a link

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-formex-60-capsules.cfm

regards

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quite possibly...exactly why I lowered my dosage down...May go with 50mgs EOD as this seems to be a great method and yields very little sides...I want some estrogen...LOL
i take it the joints hurt cos the estrogen got too low.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Quite possibly...exactly why I lowered my dosage down...May go with 50mgs EOD as this seems to be a great method and yields very little sides...I want some estrogen...LOL
So what is the best protocole then?

25/75/25/75/25/75/25 Or

50/0/50/0/50/0/50 ???

:confused:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

25/75/25/75/25/75/25 Or

50/0/50/0/50/0/50 ???

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well remember everyone is different, and everyone responds differently to different compounds...You have to "Play" a bit to find out what works best for yourself.

25/75/25/75/25/75/25 Or

50/0/50/0/50/0/50 ???

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im not disputing his honesty at all ,all i know is if im under the weather training can be hard work and wonder if i should be training at all during illness.
My sceptism isnt so much with Formex but with all supplements. Praise can sometimes be way over the top
With regard to Formex though , it is an antiestrogen (formestane) and was a prescription drug ( i wont ask why a prescription isnt needed anymore)
It is said to work better via intramuscular injection but for it to work via the oral route 250 mg per day are recommended (source ANABOLICS 9TH ED)
Off the top of my head i dont think your dosage is anywhere near that.
So who do i believe ? IBE or William Llewellyn
Dont be that guy corsaking, it's extremely unbecoming. I can find a study done on just about anything you want, especially of im looking to make an argument. If you dont have faith in supplements, dont buy them, and dont post in other peoples logs. Its not rocket science, as you so eloquently put it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry, Corsaking, but I am not in the business of handing out free supplements to people who are skeptical, and/or question a product. If I or any company did that, everyone would want the same. If you truly want to try Formex, then buy it and review it. But if you have never used it, then you can't say a word on its effectiveness, now can you? I know, you've read about it, so that gives you the right to constantly question it and the people who say that they are responding very well to it, eh? Real-world results don't lie.
there appears to have been no attachement to the original oral formestane to enhance bioavailability because of the high dosage needed.I know youve reworked it to help overcome this .

i tell you what, you send me a tub, ill log it and give you my verdict. If you want a UK retailer to arrange it with heres a link

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-formex-60-capsules.cfm

regards

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry, Corsaking, but I am not in the business of handing out free supplements to people who are skeptical, and/or question a product. If I or any company did that, everyone would want the same. If you truly want to try Formex, then buy it and review it. But if you have never used it, then you can't say a word on its effectiveness, now can you? I know, you've read about it, so that gives you the right to constantly question it and the people who say that they are responding very well to it, eh? Real-world results don't lie.
thats ok i didnt really expect a free sample but it was worth a try. i may well try it because i probably have a very good reason to take it in so much i receive trt and i do know my estrogen levels are high infact past the top of the scale just. However as we are all different i must be " estrogen tolerant" as i have no symptoms of high estrogen levels. Now we know there is good reason to not knock out estrogen completely , joint pain,for one as well as helping with muscle mass , high blood pressure etc so taking an estrogen supplement i need to think seriously about.
in the past i have taken 6 bromo but only for 5-6 weeks after my test injection when estrogen levels are at their highest

i trust we depart amicably

regards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
M16 Supplement Logs 7