MI6's FORMEX LOG !!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lowering E2 levels too fast or too much is very dangerous. I always suggest that a user of any AI to start low and test the waters. If you begin TRT, an AI will benefit you greatly. M16 can talk to you about that since he is on that right now.

I wish you success, regardless of our different opinions and thoughts.
thats ok i didnt really expect a free sample but it was worth a try. i may well try it because i probably have a very good reason to take it in so much i receive trt and i do know my estrogen levels are high infact past the top of the scale just. However as we are all different i must be " estrogen tolerant" as i have no symptoms of high estrogen levels. Now we know there is good reason to not knock out estrogen completely , joint pain,for one as well as helping with muscle mass , high blood pressure etc so taking an estrogen supplement i need to think seriously about.
in the past i have taken 6 bromo but only for 5-6 weeks after my test injection when estrogen levels are at their highest

i trust we depart amicably

regards

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes when E2 Levels are too low the adrenals,thyroid, and sex drive will all take a serious hit...I think 75 mgs per day is a bit much for me so now I'm gonna try 50mgs EOD starting next week.

Horrible pic attached but me at 209...Does not show my sweep in my thigh very good but you get the point...Thinking I might do some Epi soon.

Attachments

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yes when E2 Levels are too low the adrenals,thyroid, and sex drive will all take a serious hit...I think 75 mgs per day is a bit much for me so now I'm gonna try 50mgs EOD starting next week.

Horrible pic attached but me at 209...Does not show my sweep in my thigh very good but you get the point...Thinking I might do some Epi soon.
Hi would you pulse epi and stack it with formex ?

will you take epi on different days to formex ?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

Amazing body bro! You are an inspiration to me!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank You very much man...I personally don't think much of my genetics, but it's nice to get a "nod" from those who work out and know about this type of stuff.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
So what is the best protocole then?

25/75/25/75/25/75/25 Or

50/0/50/0/50/0/50 ???

:confused:

ive been doing 40mg epi and 75mg formex.
formex eod, epi m/w/f 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
You look great M, your genetics are just fine. What are your measurements, if you dont mind me asking.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Probably Pulse the Formex EOD and take Epi ED
Yeah I don't know much about the stuff but that sounds right since Epi has anti e properties you wouldn't want to bring estrogen too low with the Formex. As a matter of fact, the consensus i've found is that any AI on cycle with Epi would be unnecessary and that it would be better to use it in PCT to combat the surge in estrogen levels that can occur when your HPTA gets back online from Epi.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...As far as measurements I really have no idea...I don't keep up with them any longer... I go by the mirror more than anything else and only weigh usually once per week.

I know at my biggest at 248lbs or so, My quads were a bit over 29 inches at the biggest part of my thigh and my arms were just shy of 18{I know not good}...My arms are stubborn as hell and have the illusion of looking bigger than they actually are, thanks to being lean...I still have lots of work to do on my delts and arms.

These days I strongly recommend guys going by the mirror more so than the scale, Caliper test, or measurements...Reason being is because if you don't look big it does not matter what your BF%, scale weight, or measurements are...It's all about creating the illusion of being bigger than what you really are...At least that's the way I see it anyways.

Thanks again guys...I really do appreciate it.

You look great M, your genetics are just fine. What are your measurements, if you dont mind me asking.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You are definately jacked bro. You are getting more shredded in every new pic!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Your thighs look diced in that pic. Your genetics are great, midsection is on point, you have a good cobra going on as well.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks DL1...I'm trying to add more calories in while saying lean...Right now I'm at 3200-3500 cals per day at this point...I will adjust accordingly.

Next week I start the Formex at 50mgs eod...This week I did 25 mgs per day.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just checking in...at 50mgs EOD my joints are not near as dry and my sex drive is still very strong...This is a better dose for me IMO...Remember some estrogen is good..

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in...at 50mgs EOD my joints are not near as dry and my sex drive is still very strong...This is a better dose for me IMO...Remember some estrogen is good..
Hi just curious to know if you used 6 bromo prior to Formex being available and wondered how you rate it compared with the Formex?

Tks

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Again with 50mgs EOD and IMO this is very comparable to prescription AI's...75mgs ED proved to be a bit much for me...This dosage feels good.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO...Dead, but thankfully I bought the extended warranty so it's taken care of...Will have it back in a couple weeks.
When children are living in the same household as you, ALWAYS buy an extended warranty! - Good thinking! :thumbsup:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You probably posted this somewhere and I keep missing but just so I"m clear....this is a stand alone cycle? Not PCT, correct? Are you going to ramp down? I see some saying it can be run year round, but I can't wrap my head around that for some reason. It seems rebound would be an issue? I got my bottle today and I want to pounce!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
oh really ded? How are the gains so far???
Libido is rockin, im recomping right now, so no real gains per say, but im def retaining muscle as i burn fat, unfortunately i have lost alot of upper body beef in the chest and shoulder area cause i cant do any pressing movements:worried:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Libido is rockin, im recomping right now, so no real gains per say, but im def retaining muscle as i burn fat, unfortunately i have lost alot of upper body beef in the chest and shoulder area cause i cant do any pressing movements:worried:
dang sucks about the loss of mass, but I'm sure you'll gte it back!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this log will consist of me taking 50mgs of IBE's FORMEX per day...I am on Dr. Prescribed HRT@150mgs per week, and usually run Upjohns [email protected] MON,WED, AND FRI. FORMEX will take the place of the Upjohn Aromasin for now...I have used many anti-e's, and know full well how my body responds to them...This log will be about 4 weeks long and will be updated every 3 days or so.

I hope to see an improvement in my sex dive, and the FORMEX to be an equivalent to the Aromasin. No big changes for me...However this is putting FORMEX against the best anti-e on the market IMO so it should be an interesting experiment.
Hi not heard from you for a while re Formex ./How have you got on with it?
Pleased overall? Any sides?
What dose did you settle for? How long did you take it for?
Whats your next supplement?

Thanks

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating I settled with 50mgs EOD...It is treating me good. I just started Epistane@40mgs ED.

D675

Awards
Sorry for not updating I settled with 50mgs EOD...It is treating me good. I just started Epistane@40mgs ED.
would u say you made any gains in muscele with formex?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
M16 Supplement Logs 7