• Established
We can't reveal just yet what's in the making for you guys :D

..It's gonna be off the hook though :cool:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-17- Still rocking the Formex and loving it...Most def have noticed an increase in libido and in strength and IMO I have been looking harder on this than I was when taking Upjohn Aromasin....Not sure why that is at this point, but so far all aspects of my Formex experience have been very positive.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-17- Still rocking the Formex and loving it...Most def have noticed an increase in libido and in strength and IMO I have been looking harder on this than I was when taking Upjohn Aromasin....Not sure why that is at this point, but so far all aspects of my Formex experience have been very positive.
glad to hear :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, that is impressive, sounds like Formex surpasses ATD in the DRY department, definitely hitting this up for the summer.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have ran ATD and this is far superior IMO...Apples and Oranges.
WOW, that is impressive, sounds like Formex surpasses ATD in the DRY department, definitely hitting this up for the summer.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
M16 answered this but I can tell you as well you can run the Formex at 4 caps and no and I mean no libido loss like ATD. Formex is the SH!T

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
M16 answered this but I can tell you as well you can run the Formex at 4 caps and no and I mean no libido loss like ATD. Formex is the SH!T

This is the only thing that needs to be in the Formex description on Nutra

:lol:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Formex... Run and hide ladies, run and hide.

:cool:

Damn, now if I could just get Nutra to ship my Formex instead of it sitting at processing I would be very happy. I am really excited about testing this out.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
You'll love it man...Try 25mgs the first week and 50mgs the week after and tell me what you think...Hell log it.
Damn, now if I could just get Nutra to ship my Formex instead of it sitting at processing I would be very happy. I am really excited about testing this out.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im lovin mine

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow I'm gonna run 3 caps per day just to see if there is an added benefit...Loving the results thus far.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow I'm gonna run 3 caps per day just to see if there is an added benefit...Loving the results thus far.
:D you will def see a jump in sex drive :D

m16 looks around and anything that move he will say

:hitit:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will say this I like the effects of FORMEX as well and the 1 biggest thing I like is that the loved ones don't have to worry about it transferring to them :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I will say this I like the effects of FORMEX as well and the 1 biggest thing I like is that the loved ones don't have to worry about it transferring to them :D
that is beneficial!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I just got me some Formex, I'm drooling on it now as I type lol

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
day-21-gonna push it up to 3 caps per day and taking a day off from the gym, maybe the whole week, it's been about 6 months since my last rest period and my body is beat down !!! However taking time off f()cks with my head so we will see if I can do it...LOL

Again nothing but positives to report, Dry, Lean, Sex Drive up, No bloat and if I had not torqued my back last Thursday squatting I'm pretty sure I'd be lifting today...Formex f()cking rocks

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no shut down with formex? everything goes back to normal? sounds too good to be true

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to try..maybe ill try the reverse also

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that...I just now started that today as well....So as of right now I'm doing 75mgs of Formex per day and 2 caps of reverse per day...Hopefully I can run this year around along with X-lean when it comes available.
cant wait to try..maybe ill try the reverse also

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that...I just now started that today as well....So as of right now I'm doing 75mgs of Formex per day and 2 caps of reverse per day...Hopefully I can run this year around along with X-lean when it comes available.
it should be a hell of a combo

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
day-21-gonna push it up to 3 caps per day and taking a day off from the gym, maybe the whole week, it's been about 6 months since my last rest period and my body is beat down !!! However taking time off f()cks with my head so we will see if I can do it...LOL

Again nothing but positives to report, Dry, Lean, Sex Drive up, No bloat and if I had not torqued my back last Thursday squatting I'm pretty sure I'd be lifting today...Formex f()cking rocks
Nothing but great feedback as usual. Time off from gym makes me cry and feel small and inferior. Is that bad??lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
funny you say that! i just had reverse overnighted yesterday and will be adding it in today. im still at 50mg formex and am considering going to 25. my libido is way off the freakin charts and im thinking i need to tone it down a bit

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny you say that! i just had reverse overnighted yesterday and will be adding it in today. im still at 50mg formex and am considering going to 25. my libido is way off the freakin charts and im thinking i need to tone it down a bit
Good deal, man! Imagine having such a high libido and not being able to use it because you could transfer the Transdermal to your loved one... that would suck, eh?

By the way, how old is your Bulldog?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, man! Imagine having such a high libido and not being able to use it because you could transfer the Transdermal to your loved one... that would suck, eh?

that was my feeling but with transdermals my drive wasn't up like when on Formex at 4 caps ed lol

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day-24

I have decided to take the whole week off from lifting as my body just needs a break. Can't wait to hit the gym next week at 3 caps per day...Keep you guys updated.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-24

I have decided to take the whole week off from lifting as my body just needs a break. Can't wait to hit the gym next week at 3 caps per day...Keep you guys updated.
try to enjoy the time away lol

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been man...Sleeping late and spending time with my family...At 3 caps per day my sex drive is very high and I feel fuller muscle wise...I will be doing 3 light cardio days Fri-Sun and do some pullups sunday morning.

Next week I plan on changing my whole training split and may be adding in more calories for a lean bulk.
try to enjoy the time away lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

hes going on 7

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
3- 4 and you will say :hitit: to anything that moves

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I have been man...Sleeping late and spending time with my family...At 3 caps per day my sex drive is very high and I feel fuller muscle wise...I will be doing 3 light cardio days Fri-Sun and do some pullups sunday morning.

Next week I plan on changing my whole training split and may be adding in more calories for a lean bulk.
That sounds like a good plan. Gotta take some time off once in a while.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
and I'm refreshed and ready to hit it tomorrow...Been at 3 caps all week and feel damn good...Can't wait to go lift tomorrow.
That sounds like a good plan. Gotta take some time off once in a while.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Back in the gym today...Big time endurance and strength and 30 minutes of cardio at the end of workout was a breeze.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Back in the gym today...Big time endurance and strength and 30 minutes of cardio at the end of workout was a breeze.
Nice, you do cardio at end? Ive been doing it in the beginning. wonder if i should switch. Hmmmmmmm.........:dunno:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah at the end is better IMO as that way your muscle glycogen is used for lifting and when you start cardio your glycogen{carbs} are depleted and you can immediately start burning fat.

Nice, you do cardio at end? Ive been doing it in the beginning. wonder if i should switch. Hmmmmmmm.........:dunno:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah at the end is better IMO as that way your muscle glycogen is used for lifting and when you start cardio your glycogen{carbs} are depleted and you can immediately start burning fat.
agreed it works well.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Ahha!! That sound right. cardio after it is!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 29-

Holding steady at 3 caps per day...Energy,Endurance,muscle hardness, and sex drive are all on the up...No noticeable water retention at all !!! Loving the Formex, also using reverse at 2 caps per day as well...LMD and IL whens the new X-lean gonna be ready ??? I need a couple and some more X-dream as well ;)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 29-

Holding steady at 3 caps per day...Energy,Endurance,muscle hardness, and sex drive are all on the up...No noticeable water retention at all !!! Loving the Formex, also using reverse at 2 caps per day as well...LMD and IL whens the new X-lean gonna be ready ??? I need a couple and some more X-dream as well ;)
I will def be stocking up on the new XLean :D

Log looks great

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking great bud, im ordering mine today.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
M16 Supplement Logs 7