LG pSARM

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
pSARM by LG Sciences

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “andro” back in 1996. The technology we are referring to is phytoSARM or pSARM technology for short.

pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolic steroids. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective.

Let’s run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself:
Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn’t have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. One test subject on just Osthole alone, added over 50lbs to his leg press in just two weeks! In the study titled [Effects of osthol on androgen level and nitric oxide synthase activity in castrate rats] the researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of osthol treatment. The high and low dose of osthol treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.”. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making Methyl 1-D very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that is proven to have anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time, improve NOS and reduce inflammation. However it’s anabolic qualities are what we are after! In the study Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats we find that the extract of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has pSARM effects and can reduce both estrogen and stimulate testosterone.. This is the conclusion drawn from that amazing study “RESULTS: Over the 8 weeks of treatment, the control, the cold aqueous extract dosed, hot aqueous extract dosed and alcoholic extract dosed rats gained 8%, 15%, 18% and 22% in body weights respectively. The increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively. CONCLUSION: The anabolic effect of the leaf extracts of H. rosasinensis is hereby established.”

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 4-6 capsules per day in two divided doses for up to 12 weeks. After the cycle, take Formadrol Extreme for 2-4 weeks to boost natural production and continue the body's anabolic environment.

Product Facts:
Buy One, Get One FREE!
Serving size: 1 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 100 + 100 FREE

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*

pSarm - 50mg

Osthol 90%

Natural PhytoAndrogens - 220mg

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis

Zingiberis Officinale

Eurycoma Longifolia

Metabolism Complex - 180mg

Stinging Nettle Root (standardized)

Ellagic Acid Standardized (40% from red Raspberry)

Quercetin

Piperine

Yohimbe (standardized for Yohimbine)

Other Ingredients: DiCalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye #40, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Saved for before pic
Traiing Type
Curent STats
Current Supps

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY1

Today was my first day on the pSARM and I really did'nt notice to much of a difference wih my workout. Workout went real well thoughgot allmy stuff done rather quick.

CHEST
FlatBench 3x10 135,165,185lb
Incline DB 3x12 50lb
Incline Kettle Flys 3x12 30lb
Weighted Dips 3x10 50lb

TRI'S
Close Grip BB 3x10 135lb
Skullcrushers 3x10 80lbs
OverHead DB Ext 3x10 75lb

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
subbed!..good luck john!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day2-4
I had so much stuff going on this week Ive not had anytime for my self other than the gym so I bunched days2-4 together I logged in my note book.This way my log can be caught up.

DAY2

Legs
Leg Ext 3x15 100lbs
Squat 3x10 135lb (ass 2 floor)
Hack Sqt 3x10 100lb
DB Lunges 3x12 30's
Seated calves 3x15 100lb

I know none of these numbers are great,but Im having to ease back into the lower half training after endoscopy on my lower back.

DAY3
SHOULDERS
BB over head press 3x10 135lb
DB Arnl Press 3x10 40's
BB shrugs 3x12 3sec hold 150lbs
Db Lat raises 3x12 25lb's

I did'nt expect much seeing that I had't noticed much in first 2 days of pSARM but, my thought was quikly changed about 45minutes into my workout.My energy went up and my drive that seemed to be lacking picked up some nothing exceptional, but it was noticed and very welcome.

DAY4
Kinda went in gym and half assed it seeing that I did'nt feel so good when I got to gym due to my stomach hurting not sure why. I ended up working on a whole body workout but I was so out of wack making guesses what to do next I gave up after 30mins.Sence I did such a poor job Im actually gonna work out on a Sat sumtn I hav'nt done in long while sence I love to sleep in on weekends but, it eats at me when I cheat.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job john!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
good job john!:thumbsup:
Thanks man....Will see what you think after the before and afters.Im hoping to put on a few more pounds. Im bulking right now and putting down 300grams protein should do sumtn..lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man....Will see what you think after the before and afters.Im hoping to put on a few more pounds. Im bulking right now and putting down 300grams protein should do sumtn..lol
you most deff. will pack some on with that kind of protien intake!..im excited to see this unfold!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
you most deff. will pack some on with that kind of protien intake!..im excited to see this unfold!:thumbsup:
I normaly stay around 200 or so just for maintenance, so Im hoping the added grams will make the difference.My bodys really weird I can eat anything all day long and not gain a pound but let me mess up and miss some meals the weight comes down real fast. Cutting has never been a problem I can get down to 4-5% bodyfat super fast, just the weight gain takes time.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well good luck bro, i'll be watchin. im interested as i am also logging psarm here in a few weeks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I normaly stay around 200 or so just for maintenance, so Im hoping the added grams will make the difference.My bodys really weird I can eat anything all day long and not gain a pound but let me mess up and miss some meals the weight comes down real fast. Cutting has never been a problem I can get down to 4-5% bodyfat super fast, just the weight gain takes time.
i know what you mean john!:thumbsup:..to keep gains at a higher then usuall weight,i basically had to turn into an eating machine!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i know what you mean john!:thumbsup:..to keep gains at a higher then usuall weight,i basically had to turn into an eating machine!
Heck yeah thats the mode im in EATING MACHINE MODE

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the log up man! How you dosing the psarm?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
4 tabs split, if I had another bottle I wanted to do 6, but with what I got i could'nt run it a full 4weeks at that. 4 a day will get me near 4 weeks but im betting the sweet spot is closer to 6.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Is there any good deal right now on your BC-EAA I was thinking that it would stack well. Any special discount if I log it on here?...lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Is there any good deal right now on your BC-EAA I was thinking that it would stack well. Any special discount if I log it on here?...lol
i dont see why not!..right C.M!..LOL..!:):thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
its big hunk or big chunk or something like that, i forgot already!:lol:
im sorry!..he is called buffhunk29!..the new L.G rep!..LOL..i had to correct that!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY5

Wen in today an knocked out about a hour. Strength seemed to be raised compared to last few workouts and my appetite has been crazy. Its about 10pm and im up to 340grams or protein for the day and guess what im still hungry.My energy seemed good to,but my strength I have to say was most notable.

Stength:8/10

Focus: 5/10

Appetite 10/10

Energy: 6/10

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what the shipping rates look like, but the protein, for 5lbs is 30$ after the 50% off, a tremendous deal.
Especially considering the proteins great profile! JOHNJESSICA20, grab some Bc+eaa man, it tastes damn good!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Especially considering the proteins great profile! JOHNJESSICA20, grab some Bc+eaa man, it tastes damn good!
hell yea it does, i cant go without it anymore, it quickly became my new favorite amino acid supp.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY6

Off day today, but still took my dose and hav'nt realy noticed anything other than a lil bit of extra energy.