My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!

    Hahaha thanks bro!!!


    Worked arms and some quads tonight! Weighed in at 200 lbs. I hate how i fluctuate so crazy.

    Arms definately were stupid pumped, vascularity was better tonight as well. Im tryin to get them bad boys to 17.5!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. what are they at now?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Very solid looking delts/arms.

    I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Very solid looking delts/arms.

    I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

    Thanks bro! Yea I like how they fit compared to other tanks, but also cuz im gangsta gangsta hahaah.

    Last time I measure em they were around 17 maybe a little bit above.

    My training partner has convinced me to compete next year so im gonna put on between now and then im hopin a solid 10lbslbm in 7 months before I have to start the comp diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. I wouldn't mind putting on 10lbs of LBM.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wouldn't mind putting on 10lbs of LBM.

    I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.
    Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

    Very true, touche. If I can weigh around 205-210 solid before dieting id be stoked, while keeping my bf the same.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Weighed myself with no food in me whatsoever just some supps and im at about 196, i am looking leaner though so ill take it.

    Got in and rocked out quads today with some calves and a couple sets of traps!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  11. Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

    Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

    Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!
    Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

    For sure man! Ive stayed just as lean, eaten my share of crap, and gotten stronger/ gained endurance!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.
    Yeah man, get hold of some, as I've said before it's some strong stuff and very well priced.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.
    Ive definately been putting it to the test with eating more carbs then i normaly would and it keeps shinning. Im full, vascular, pump and endurance are great, contractions feel stronger, im also able to eat more which is a plus for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:08 PM
  2. My Big, Awe-inspiring Coq [Log] (SPONSORED)
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 07:50 PM
  3. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Log in
Log in