3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you always hit shoulders close to chest?
Yea ive always done it for some reason, i did take last night off though so give em a rest. Should be good to go tonight though!!

Hahaha i see ya Craig! :lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In my split right now I have shoulders monday and chest friday, haha...total opposites on the spectrum.

Everyone's body reacts differently to their training though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in tonight and hit shoulders and hams. Felt really good tonight, pump was great. I think the best part of the night though was doin HIIT.. CRE 02 really seemed to make this happen with my endurance. Was able to crank out 15 mins instead of 10.

Weight holdin around 197. Vascularity is decent nothin to crazy, strength and pump are up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your arms look jacked.

Thanks bro! I seem to be blessed with very thick dense muscular arms. Back sucks, shoulders are decent, traps are decent, legs are like tree trunks. Raging( training partner) wants me to compete next year but im not sure. Ive got some things i definately need to work on.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I seem to be blessed with very thick dense muscular arms. Back sucks, shoulders are decent, traps are decent, legs are like tree trunks. Raging( training partner) wants me to compete next year but im not sure. Ive got some things i definately need to work on.
so work on them...and then get busy :)

I'm kinda similar but kinda opposite. My arms are kinda small and I need work....my back is good...my shoulders are good....traps are weak...legs are money (not like IC though...jesus)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so work on them...and then get busy :)

I'm kinda similar but kinda opposite. My arms are kinda small and I need work....my back is good...my shoulders are good....traps are weak...legs are money (not like IC though...jesus)

Yea ive been pounding middle back ( lats arent to bad ) about twice a week. Yea IC has some insanely nice ( no homo, ok well maybe a little bit :lol: ) legs. Im hoping with splitting up my leg routine and doing Hiit that i will be able to seperate em even more and bring em up even more.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it bed time man? :p
Reps on the image though! Jacked!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!

Hahaha thanks bro!!!

Worked arms and some quads tonight! Weighed in at 200 lbs. I hate how i fluctuate so crazy.

Arms definately were stupid pumped, vascularity was better tonight as well. Im tryin to get them bad boys to 17.5!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are they at now?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid looking delts/arms.

I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid looking delts/arms.

I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

Thanks bro! Yea I like how they fit compared to other tanks, but also cuz im gangsta gangsta hahaah.

Last time I measure em they were around 17 maybe a little bit above.

My training partner has convinced me to compete next year so im gonna put on between now and then im hopin a solid 10lbslbm in 7 months before I have to start the comp diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't mind putting on 10lbs of LBM.

I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.
Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

Very true, touche. If I can weigh around 205-210 solid before dieting id be stoked, while keeping my bf the same.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed myself with no food in me whatsoever just some supps and im at about 196, i am looking leaner though so ill take it.

Got in and rocked out quads today with some calves and a couple sets of traps!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!
Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

For sure man! Ive stayed just as lean, eaten my share of crap, and gotten stronger/ gained endurance!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.
Ive definately been putting it to the test with eating more carbs then i normaly would and it keeps shinning. Im full, vascular, pump and endurance are great, contractions feel stronger, im also able to eat more which is a plus for me.