My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hahahhah. Nice meal! I can't wait for my Saturday morning breakfast feast. It kicks off my day of carb-loading...

6-egg omlette w/ Tri-pepper mix, mushrooms, onions, cheese
2 slices of Ezekiel toast
1/2cup of Ezekiel cereal
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of fat free yogurt
1 cup of oats
4 slices of smoked sausage
Cup of coffee
1 pint of Guinness
1 cup of tea
24oz of Water

You are the epitome of Irish. who has guiness with breakfast?! haha. Only thing you need is some biscuits and hash

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt workout last night, had a slight headache and my back was aching so i had my girl work on my back and legs and arms, massaging me and workin out knots n stuff, felt amazing. My hammies and back were tight, not as tight as before but still tight.

Anyways after i get some more rest ill probly hit up the gym before work today!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a good one in! I'm heading there myself. A1 today.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Are you still getting those headaches with this stuff bro?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still getting those headaches with this stuff bro?

Im not attributing the headaches to anything really, i took NO stims yesterday at all, and i also wore a hat which i think aided in the headache.

Sadly i will not make it to the gym today, i think im gonna take a mini break (5 days) come back monday and start dieting.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha why would a hat give you a headache?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a new Rays hat so with the way I wore it , it kinda put pressure on my temple, once I removed the hat and popped some pain reliever it went right away. Just speculation though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha oh gotcha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent worn a hat in years - this is news me to me

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sometimes I wear a hat to cover the fact that I am losing my hair like i'm 15 years older than I am.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still taking my CRE 02 like usual. Depending on how i feel may hit up a workout tomorrow, not to sure what the gf has planned or wants to do but if i can sneak in a workout you better bet your money im going to!

Going to Howl-O-Scream tonight at BG which should be some good cardio exercise! Woohoo!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd up Have fun broskidocious!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
werd up Have fun broskidocious!
Oh i plan on it! Were gonna hit up halloween horror nights too i beleive the 25th or so of this month! That should be pretty sweet as well!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skipped tonights workout as well, got my braces tightened this morning, havnt eaten anything really and even the softest of food hurts, so i felt no motivation to workout. Ill make it up tomorrow before school, then workout after school as well probly.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh...braces. I remember those days. Fortunately I had mine off a few months before I became real serious about my diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh...braces. I remember those days. Fortunately I had mine off a few months before I became real serious about my diet.

I dread waking up in the morning. They put a spring in on the left side and a power chain in on the lower right side. Fun fun, instant soreness hahaha. It hurt to eat a doughnut, it definately dicks with my diet as for 3-5 days i seem to have to live off protein shakes and warmed up PB! Good for cutting, not good for bulking!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A POWER CHAIN? What the heck is that? The worst I ever had to deal with were rubber-bands.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn thats brutal! I hated braces! Constant mouth pain! Get an IV hooked up!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isnt the power chain the bands around the braces and they are linked together bringing the teeth in closer? ugh I hated those!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A POWER CHAIN? What the heck is that? The worst I ever had to deal with were rubber-bands.

What its doing for me is they made a gap on the bottom row between 3 teeth, why i have no idea my teeth were strait but anyways they connect all three of the brackets and it like pulls its 2 or 3x as quick as just braces. Im not shitting you, within 4 hrs the hole closed 75% if not more. I was like omg lol. Yea im gonna have to get rubberbands to shift my upper teeth to the right like 2mm. 2 years of hell for essentialy 1 tooth. lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about bad teeth...

Shane McGowan - Lead singer of The Pogues

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk about bad teeth...

Shane McGowan - Lead singer of The Pogues

hahahaha yuck! Noone understands why i got braces, i have near perfect teeth. Im just super picky like i am now with my body. :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy sh1t!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy sh1t!

Thats what im screamin!!! hahaha

Alright guys im forcing myself to go workout, motivation for some reason just isnt there. My mood is great, i just dont wanna workout. Anyways ill holla back stizats!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna hear nothing short of a killler update when you get back! Otherwise

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna hear nothing short of a killler update when you get back! Otherwise

I actualy had a great workout!!! Didnt do very many back sets but i made em count, also did some quads. Finished up with some HIIT cardio which KILLED ME!!!

Weight holding steady despite no food at 200 lbs. Woohoo..
My girl bought me and herself an hr massage sunday, shes knows how tight my back and legs get so that was super cool. It hurt but felt so good at the same time lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niice! I need to get me a massage! Prob pop wood tho :D. Anything notable as far as fat loss/muscle fullness-gains/vascularity/libido? Also, would you mind recapping what you are taking? :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niice! I need to get me a massage! Prob pop wood tho :D. Anything notable as far as fat loss/muscle fullness-gains/vascularity/libido? Also, would you mind recapping what you are taking? :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahha I think of that same scene anytime massage is uttered.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly cant say to much, i get random wood during the day at times but nothing crazy. Ive never been a real "horny" dude but my girl also takes well care of me! hahaha

As far as what im taking nothing really has changed outside of T911 preworkout. But heres a rundown

Arginine, cre02, multi mineral, fishoil, lipo6x for a fatburner, stoked, activate extreme, green tee, b complex, extra b12.

I think thats about it lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait so you are or are not taking 911?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
K gotcha.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B12 shots or oral?
5000mcgs sublingualy.

Yea im takin T911, just mostly usin it for before workout aggression. Also taking Acidopholis.

Hitup a chest workout after school tonight. Workout was good, felt strong. Shoulders are still lean and upperchest is coming in.

Im going to start incorporating HIIT cardio and LI cardio as well. Should help to shed some fat while keeping strength up and weight up as i wont be dropping cals really.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep rippn it up holmslice!!:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep rippn it up holmslice!!:thumbsup:
Im trying mang!!! Gotta keep up with the cardio, my girl cooks and cooks good, shes gonna make me fat!!! :aargh::frustrate:sad:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had some chick who cooked for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell her to stop.

No way broski! hahah i kid i kid.. If i wanted her to she would, she loves how i am as far as eating, training etc. She told me shed cook all my food for me as far as chicken and how i wanted it cooked etc. Cant complain with that! I figure with the holidays here ill just tighten my diet down a bit, enjoy myself, do extra extra cardio, and then when january comes around tighten up the diet even more.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun ON the holidays, but try not to partake in all of the leftovers. That's what packs on the weight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys just got home from my double today at work, ive eaten all day so i feel good, altho i am very sore from my chest workout! I will most likely rest tonight and hit shoulders and arms tomorrow along with some HIIT cardio.

Almost done with CRE02 though :-(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you always hit shoulders close to chest?