My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely looking full! Solid looking forearms/arms.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and murked chest! Pump was soooo stupid rediculous!! Vascularity was off the shizzzlleee..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tonight is probly shoulders, quads, calves, and some back.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in and murked chest! Pump was soooo stupid rediculous!! Vascularity was off the shizzzlleee..
And why didn't you show pictures of this rediculous, off the shizzzlleee chest pump?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And why didn't you show pictures of this rediculous, off the shizzzlleee chest pump?

Hahaha i guess i should have eh? Just hard to take pictures of my chest flexed by myself, maybe ill get my new girl to take some for me next time or ill get ragin to take some.

Me and raging just did stupid things tonight. :lol: Killed quads and it wasnt even a full leg day, hit shoulders , and hit some middle back. I ended up doing like 6 or 7 sets of side laterals i beleive, 3 sets front, 2 sets arnold presses, 3 sets middle back, 3 sets rear delts, 2 sets shoulder shrugs.

Pump was good, felt nice and full, and legs are still shaking wooohooo. Time to eat!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also not sure if i mentioned this about my pics but those were from back day, bis were a tad pumped but nothing crazy, chest wasnt though so i definately need to get a most muscular in there and a back picture as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to sure what to work tonight, im thinking arms and possibly some HIIT. Yea, that sounds goooood.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posting for RagingFucktard. I know he wants to see that avi:D

Lookn good clipse!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posting for RagingFucktard. I know he wants to see that avi:D

Lookn good clipse!
Hahah, thanks bro.

Got in tonight and hitup arms, did about 6-7 sets per bi and tri.. Arms were pumped so much it was hard to flex. Curling 45's was effortless tonight!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Go the insane pump eh! You dosing Slin at the moment brother?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go the insane pump eh! You dosing Slin at the moment brother?

Yea man i live for that pump!!! Yup i sure am! 3 am 3 after workout most of the time. Sometimes i mix it up but i try and get 3 after workout if anything. You likin it thus far bro?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No workout tonight, legs are still to sore to do hams and right now my back is bein a biznatch so SLDL would not be optimaly smart!

Ima take today off and possibly get a massage from my girl tonight if shes cool with it, then hit hams sometime between tomorrow and monday.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No workout tonight, legs are still to sore to do hams and right now my back is bein a biznatch so SLDL would not be optimaly smart!

Ima take today off and possibly get a massage from my girl tonight if shes cool with it, then hit hams sometime between tomorrow and monday.
I hit some ham yesterday. It was on top of a burger. I'm so glad my log doesn't start til monday ;)

Then it's 5 months of strict....sheesh.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit some ham yesterday. It was on top of a burger. I'm so glad my log doesn't start til monday ;)

:lol: nice! im actualy leaning out some, i think its a combo of things, if i tighten down my diet id look pretty good but right now im enjoying some things!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm pretty much right there with you! My diet was insanely strict for about six months. Definitely happy with the results! It was more than worth the effort!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much right there with you! My diet was insanely strict for about six months. Definitely happy with the results! It was more than worth the effort!
Well I surely don't expect to have YOUR results when i'm done with my 5 months :toofunny:. If that's the case, i'm going to have to talk Matt into making some muscletech type ad's with my pictures involved....hahaha.

I do think i'm going to have great results though. I'm amped up about starting so it's going to be great. Only flaw right now is my home equipment is not doing so well....I may have to bite the bullet and join a gym. blah.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, tonight will most likely be back and hams!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a headache but still got in there and did the damn thing.

Hit back and hams around 4 total sets for hams i think it was. Nothing crazy but definately can tell i hit em.

Back i did hammer pullups, lat pulldown, low row, bb rows, and some shrugs. Headache definately killed my want to workout but i still did it.

Weighed in today at 203, looking full and fat :toofunny:. Im cleaning up the diet tomorrow most likely.

Tomorrow will be chest and possibly quads.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killn it holmey! Thinkn about doin a cut?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just droppn in to say "Whut uh nickaa!?"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just droppn in to say "Whut uh nickaa!?"

Strait chillinn bruhh.. Bouta hit up math class here in a bit!

Btw just got my T911 in today guys and had some fun with it. lol we shall see how i feel shortly!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh sheeet! I followed Hanks log on it and the stuff looks awesome! Lookn forward to seeing some more kickass results...brah!

Could you recap on what you are/will be taking again?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh sheeet! I followed Hanks log on it and the stuff looks awesome! Lookn forward to seeing some more kickass results...brah!

Could you recap on what you are/will be taking again?
The stuff definately has an edge on it as it hits so quick. Didnt get much of a libido boost but aggression was there for sure. BIGTIME, and i didnt take it sublingualy. :run:

Im on right now:

Stoke/Activate
T911 mostly preworkout
Cre 02
Arginine ( just started this)
Joint support
Triple tea
Pro biotic
Slin
Fat burner
Chelated Minerals
Fish oil
B Complex

God that looks like an assload :jaw:

Its really all staples for the most part though

We hit quads and chest tonight. Weighed in at 201 today as well on minimal food.

Hit a new PR tonight for squats 225 ATG x 20 reps. Did 3 sets squats, 3 sets extensions, 1 set leg press.
3 sets incline presses, 3 sets incline flies, 1 set flat flies, 2 sets widegrip hammerstrength, and 1 set of dips. I was so pumped it hurt!

Tomorrow i work open to close to my training is either not gonna happen or its gonna suck! lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
at the fear of sounding like a n00b....what's ATG stand for?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
perfect! Thanks buddy :)

I am still working on loosening up the range of motion in my legs from when I was an even bigger fatty than I am now. I do squats like....uhh....ATC (ass to calves?)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
perfect! Thanks buddy :)

I am still working on loosening up the range of motion in my legs from when I was an even bigger fatty than I am now. I do squats like....uhh....ATC (ass to calves?)
squats to parallel to the ground are the norm, and probably the safest. ATG squats are for the experienced, as you need good glute strength, good quad strength, good core stability and a good under standing on how heavy to go... as it feels damn heavy down the bottom, I do them from time to time to destroy my glutes instead of dead lifts.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
squats to parallel to the ground are the norm, and probably the safest. ATG squats are for the experienced, as you need good glute strength, good quad strength, good core stability and a good under standing on how heavy to go... as it feels damn heavy down the bottom, I do them from time to time to destroy my glutes instead of dead lifts.
Yeah i'm still an intermediate lifter for the most part. I've done a lot of my training in unstable situations with unfamiliar movements and activities, haha. I think that's the only reason people normally follow my logs. I tend to do stuff that no one else really does.

I have dedicated at least the next 6 weeks to a normal lifting routine though...so we'll see how it goes :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm still an intermediate lifter for the most part. I've done a lot of my training in unstable situations with unfamiliar movements and activities, haha. I think that's the only reason people normally follow my logs. I tend to do stuff that no one else really does.

I have dedicated at least the next 6 weeks to a normal lifting routine though...so we'll see how it goes :)
haha nice, try the ATG squats, just go much lighter and play with it, it's actually quite fun.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kickass hittn that PR bronanna!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kickass hittn that PR bronanna!

Thanks broseph!

Alright guys worked almost a 12 hr shift today so no training took place. Ate about 1400 in cals until dinner, then me and raging hit up egg platter and i probly ate 1400 cals just at that one meal. I had....

4 eggs
2 servings homefries
2 pieces toast
2 sausage links
1 order biscuits n gravy
1 belgium waffle <---was ragings but he was feewin a wittle siiick. :lol:

Damn am i full! Oh yea 4 caps slin prior wooooo :bruce2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahhah. Nice meal! I can't wait for my Saturday morning breakfast feast. It kicks off my day of carb-loading...

6-egg omlette w/ Tri-pepper mix, mushrooms, onions, cheese
2 slices of Ezekiel toast
1/2cup of Ezekiel cereal
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of fat free yogurt
1 cup of oats
4 slices of smoked sausage
Cup of coffee
1 pint of Guinness
1 cup of tea
24oz of Water

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh man I cant wait to go to the buffet this weekend!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, soprry i missed this log, but looks great, have you noticed any water retention in your face or gut? What are the pumps like on this too bro?
Great log really enjoyed it, all the best il be following.
Russian