3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interested in how slin works...would like to hear some responses on this. And tear that back up dawgy!! I know you will.

Im gonna try man! Ive been killing back lately! Mind muscle connection has been huge! Just the way i like it! Hopefully im not to pooped after and ill hit up some HIIT cardio.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not do the cardio afterwards?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh okay I misunderstood

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can thank volcom for pointing me to some new emoticons. I will rarely ever be using AM's icons now :D...er I mean

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, pump up decently on it? I know your on CRE02 as well so the pump will probly be a bit masked..

Alright guys hitting back tonight, i really need to clean up my diet! Its been in the crapper lately and my appetite is horrendous, i can pile away food like mad, with the way i eat i should be huge!!!! lol
Well i have only been taking 2 pre and post the last couple of days. Today I took none pre and will take 3 post and see how the post workout pump goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can thank volcom for pointing me to some new emoticons. I will rarely ever be using AM's icons now :D...er I mean

Hahaha nice!

Sounds good craig!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things. :icon_lol:

Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much! :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
205 from what again? in what time frame?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things. :icon_lol:

Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much! :head:
yeah boy!! Good work!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
205 from what again? in what time frame?
This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly. :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!
Smash that chest man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well chest went amazing, workout was quick but the pump was rediculous and i pumped up like someone filled me with air :head:..

I wont be going out tonight as plans have changed to possibly tomorrow night, oh well more rest for me!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yay for chest and rest!

Today is my only day off this week and my 4th day off of the month...so you bet i'll be resting a bit!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly. :head:
Wait, from 188 to 205 in a week and a half? That's quite a jump!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thats what happens when i go from Keto to carbs again lol.

Shoulders n some misc stuff tonight!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

And do you mean P-Slin or Insulin shots?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im holding some water but still staying pretty lean, i hold a TON of glycogen it seems like.

No i mean Slin from my company. Our nutrient/carb petitioner.

Got in and rocked out shoulders like nobodys bidddnesss!!! Felt strong, looked big, was pumped it was just disgusting!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you're killing it. Are you going to be putting any pictures up?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree put up some pics bro. And I think I read about this before but will Slin ever be available for purchase?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?

Ill try and take some pics for yall!

I know Eric has been trying to get in contact with sam to get some of our other stuff up on NP but with the move i think emails have been halted. Were trying though thats for sure!

Today is legs!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hope that comes through soon. I have to make a NP order within the next 2 weeks and I may hold off a week or so if I know it'll be arriving, haha

Kill it on legs brotha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night was a pretty quick leg workout, hadnt smashed legs in about 3 weeks so i was hurting. I did slightly tweak my lower back which sucks but it should be alright in a couple days.

I did 3 sets of squats, 2 sets leg press, 1 set SLDL, 4-6 sets extensions ( inbetween sets, cant remember really), and some calf raises. I will say my legs are sore today some how some way :lol:..

My training partner just killed my ego last night, after warming up he decides to go 225-16 reps ATG, then 315-8 reps ATG. I was like double you tee eff! :icon_lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My training partner just killed my ego last night, after warming up he decides to go 225-16 reps ATG, then 315-8 reps ATG. I was like double you tee eff! :icon_lol:
It only gets worse from there.

Last time I trained with a buddy of mine I hit 225x22 ATG, 315x8-10, 375x5...He warmed up with 315x30. Hahah. I felt so tiny.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn you mofos are strong.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent all of last night after i washed the whip with a new girl. Grabbed some grub, watched a movie ( Eagle Eye ) which i liked, and then chilled back at her place where i eventualy fell asleep. So far as good with that! Cant wait to test out the 'mone soap for RPN and see how she reacts. I dont think it could get anymore favorable though, shes definately diggin my swagger! :dance:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Spent all of last night after i washed the whip with a new girl. Grabbed some grub, watched a movie ( Eagle Eye ) which i liked, and then chilled back at her place where i eventualy fell asleep. So far as good with that! Cant wait to test out the 'mone soap for RPN and see how she reacts. I dont think it could get anymore favorable though, shes definately diggin my swagger! :dance:
ole' congrats good sir!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Last night was a pretty quick leg workout, hadnt smashed legs in about 3 weeks so i was hurting. I did slightly tweak my lower back which sucks but it should be alright in a couple days.

I did 3 sets of squats, 2 sets leg press, 1 set SLDL, 4-6 sets extensions ( inbetween sets, cant remember really), and some calf raises. I will say my legs are sore today some how some way :lol:..

:woohoo: i had 225 all day son...sht was light, was i even trying? why didn't you tell me to keep going, don't make me trade your ass in! you missed a nice workout today btw...gym was empty - HEAVEN!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

There was a thread the other day where some guy was getting worked up because I was giving advice on how a 16yo. should use Slin, and he thought we were referring to Insulin lol.

The move has put alot of stuff on hold/backburner.

That reminds me of that confusing Prime log where the guy jumped 5.5 lbs in the first day, and in his overall review he was up 6.6 lbs and is raving about it. I may be misunderstanding things, but that's really 1.1 lbs from Day 2.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha well I had a similar experience with a certain fat loss product I took. I lost like 4 lbs in the first week and then completely flatlined from there on out. Outrageous.

I don't think we'll see any flatlining of strength or endurance from Cre-02 :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread the other day where some guy was getting worked up because I was giving advice on how a 16yo. should use Slin, and he thought we were referring to Insulin lol.

The move has put alot of stuff on hold/backburner.

That reminds me of that confusing Prime log where the guy jumped 5.5 lbs in the first day, and in his overall review he was up 6.6 lbs and is raving about it. I may be misunderstanding things, but that's really 1.1 lbs from Day 2.
agreed, a little misleading to say the least. A jump of 1.1lbs is WAY less impressive and possible with adequate hydration :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey clipse! On a scale 1-10 what would you rate Eagle eye?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey clipse! On a scale 1-10 what would you rate Eagle eye?

I really enjoyed it, id say a 8.5. Its a taddd bit out there as far as some of the reasoning behind certain things if that makes any sense but i thought overall it was a great movie.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good. Ill go see it. Just not a fan of the main character dood. Any updates Big Pimpin?!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good. Ill go see it. Just not a fan of the main character dood. Any updates Big Pimpin?!

Been outa the gym since thursday, back still aching here n there for the most part. Been busy as **** though so some days ive forgotten to take it but no biggy.

Tonight will be back! :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got in and killed back tonight, weight has finally settled down around 198 or so.. Ate like crap over the weekend so im holding water a tad but vascularity is decent still. Holding a bit more fat but nothing crazy, 4 weeks of semi dieting would take care of it. Felt pumped and full tonight and i took a couple pics!

Ive got a bit of a beater tan going on since i went on the boat saturday, didnt take my shirt off in time i guess hahah. Ill try and get some back pics up, i took some but they turned out like ish!

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin jacked bro!