My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Do you always hit shoulders close to chest?
    Yea ive always done it for some reason, i did take last night off though so give em a rest. Should be good to go tonight though!!


    Hahaha i see ya Craig!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. In my split right now I have shoulders monday and chest friday, haha...total opposites on the spectrum.

    Everyone's body reacts differently to their training though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. Got in tonight and hit shoulders and hams. Felt really good tonight, pump was great. I think the best part of the night though was doin HIIT.. CRE 02 really seemed to make this happen with my endurance. Was able to crank out 15 mins instead of 10.

    Weight holdin around 197. Vascularity is decent nothin to crazy, strength and pump are up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. Another pic mid-shoulder workout..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. your arms look jacked.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    your arms look jacked.

    Thanks bro! I seem to be blessed with very thick dense muscular arms. Back sucks, shoulders are decent, traps are decent, legs are like tree trunks. Raging( training partner) wants me to compete next year but im not sure. Ive got some things i definately need to work on.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks bro! I seem to be blessed with very thick dense muscular arms. Back sucks, shoulders are decent, traps are decent, legs are like tree trunks. Raging( training partner) wants me to compete next year but im not sure. Ive got some things i definately need to work on.
    so work on them...and then get busy

    I'm kinda similar but kinda opposite. My arms are kinda small and I need work....my back is good...my shoulders are good....traps are weak...legs are money (not like IC though...jesus)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    so work on them...and then get busy

    I'm kinda similar but kinda opposite. My arms are kinda small and I need work....my back is good...my shoulders are good....traps are weak...legs are money (not like IC though...jesus)

    Yea ive been pounding middle back ( lats arent to bad ) about twice a week. Yea IC has some insanely nice ( no homo, ok well maybe a little bit ) legs. Im hoping with splitting up my leg routine and doing Hiit that i will be able to seperate em even more and bring em up even more.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Isn't it bed time man? :P
    Reps on the image though! Jacked!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Isn't it bed time man? :P
    Reps on the image though! Jacked!

    I musta zonked out right after you posted that!

    Thanks broski!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Delts/arms looking thick man! See some nice striations in the cannon delts there! Even with the shirt on I can tell you look a little leaner! Keep it up broski-delts!

    Hahaha thanks bro!!!


    Worked arms and some quads tonight! Weighed in at 200 lbs. I hate how i fluctuate so crazy.

    Arms definately were stupid pumped, vascularity was better tonight as well. Im tryin to get them bad boys to 17.5!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. what are they at now?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  14. Very solid looking delts/arms.

    I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Very solid looking delts/arms.

    I see you sport the "fitty" tank.

    Thanks bro! Yea I like how they fit compared to other tanks, but also cuz im gangsta gangsta hahaah.

    Last time I measure em they were around 17 maybe a little bit above.

    My training partner has convinced me to compete next year so im gonna put on between now and then im hopin a solid 10lbslbm in 7 months before I have to start the comp diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. I wouldn't mind putting on 10lbs of LBM.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wouldn't mind putting on 10lbs of LBM.

    I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I would really like to. We shall see how it pans out. Even 5 lbs would be a bonus for me. Im not even sure what weight id come in at or what division id be in. Might even have to hire me a nutritionist to help with my comp diet.
    Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Eh, there's enough info on this forum to help with that. Either way you will have to figure out what works best for YOU. I say skip the nutritionist.

    Very true, touche. If I can weigh around 205-210 solid before dieting id be stoked, while keeping my bf the same.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Weighed myself with no food in me whatsoever just some supps and im at about 196, i am looking leaner though so ill take it.

    Got in and rocked out quads today with some calves and a couple sets of traps!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

    Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys today was my last dose of CRE02, workout went great, felt strong, pump was great, and endurance was definately up.

    Weight was 200.5. I will post my final review within the next few days. Overall i will say i enjoyed my time on this product a ton and i must say it was one of the best, if not the best creatine products ive tried in a long time!
    Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice one man! I knew you'd enjoy yourself on cre-02! Goes well with slin to lean out man!

    For sure man! Ive stayed just as lean, eaten my share of crap, and gotten stronger/ gained endurance!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.
    Yeah man, get hold of some, as I've said before it's some strong stuff and very well priced.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd really like to try Slin. Looks solid.
    Ive definately been putting it to the test with eating more carbs then i normaly would and it keeps shinning. Im full, vascular, pump and endurance are great, contractions feel stronger, im also able to eat more which is a plus for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:08 PM
  2. My Big, Awe-inspiring Coq [Log] (SPONSORED)
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:50 PM
  3. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Log in
Log in