3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got in my CRE 02 today, after the overwelmingly good feedback i figured id give some a try so heres my log.

States:

Height: 5'8.5-5'9
Weight: 194
BF%: 11-12%
Years lifting: Almost 6

My workout schedule is all over but i keep track in my mind. Diet is most of the time really on point but im switching stuff up so im not gonna exactly post yet what im doing.

Tonight will be arms and some traps and maybe some abs and if i feel up to it some cardio. :dance:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i see you changed you're weight...guess i'll do mine for you! h-drol down the hatch!

that cre02 looks like the shizzel...i got all my samples today btw. can't wait to try'em.

to bad you missed cuttie with a booty. watch out for all the sandbaggers...it must be "i wanna lose weight" season again!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see you changed you're weight...guess i'll do mine for you! h-drol down the hatch!

that cre02 looks like the shizzel...i got all my samples today btw. can't wait to try'em.

to bad you missed cuttie with a booty. watch out for all the sandbaggers...it must be "i wanna lose weight" season again!

Yea that was the weight last time i hopped on the scale. MST puts out good ish so i have confidence this will be just as baller as the rest of the stuff ive tried!

Yea man i needa catch her at the gym! Sandbaggers...bleh :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck brother! I'll be around :)
:woohoo::dance: Welcome to the party!

Alright guys, got in and busted up arms and traps. Must say the pump was rediculous. Veins everywhere, contractions were crisper then before, winded? PPSSSHH please, V02 was definately up, proceeded to do HIIT after like it was nothing as well. So tonight was definately a success. Weights werent to crazy, i was curling 40s like they were nothing and supersetting a lot of stuff. Im looking forward to the days ahead!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the link has brought me to the motherland....aka...i'm subbed!

have fun brotha...you're gonna love it!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
'el yeah Clipso! MST is the bee's knees. Unless you say this stuff completely sucks, I am planning on picking this up soon. I am guessing you won't though..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
'el yeah Clipso! MST is the bee's knees. Unless you say this stuff completely sucks, I am planning on picking this up soon. I am guessing you won't though..
you'll do yourself some justice by grabbing a bottle :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the link has brought me to the motherland....aka...i'm subbed!

have fun brotha...you're gonna love it!
Im sure i will! Every other product i have used by MST has been amazing and from the logs and the ingredients this looks like it wont be any different! :dance:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im here broskerello!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:djparty:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After class tonight i will be working shoulders so i shall report back after that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd up...Ill be hittn shoulders tonight too! :hammer: Really lookn forward to it...and your update

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
werd up...Ill be hittn shoulders tonight too! :hammer: Really lookn forward to it...and your update

Fa sho' brotha man! Time to go mac on these ladies in math class! :dance::woohoo::lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knock em dead playeh!:hammer:

Im plantin seeds my man! :hammer:

Alright guys got in and kicked shoulders out. Pump was huge and made em ache. Also did about 15 mins of cardio as well. The cardio aspect just didnt seem to be there tonight but the pump and strength seemed to be up.

I did front raises, side laterals, rear delts, arnold presses, and regular presses.

Also stepped on the scale...... 197 rediculous!! lol in a good way though!

Vascularity is still staying pretty good, forearm vascularity seems to be popping a bit more.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn man 197! What bf you think you are at?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn man 197! What bf you think you are at?

Id say 11 or 12%.. I have a pretty big frame for my heigth and hold weight pretty well. Highest ive ever been was 207 at like 13%. I wanna keep it lean and my training partner ( ragingfcktard) says it looks lean so im going with it! Thats why im incorporating cardio though, to keep it lean!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice weight man! Keep it up! 197lbs at a reasonable bodyfat is fantastic!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive man! Keep pimpn it up through St pete broskinaut!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid day in a warm and sunny climate, haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice weight man! Keep it up! 197lbs at a reasonable bodyfat is fantastic!

Thanks bro! I definately get looks in the gym of "I know hes on something" Me and raging both do. Feels good :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid day in a warm and sunny climate, haha

No doubt my man! Warm and sunny it is, sort of a nice breaze but nothing crazy! Cant wait till it cools down and i can start rollin around in the whip with the windows down!

Alright guys today will probly be a back day, really trying to bring my back and traps up! I took Cre02 about 2 hours out from the gym last night and about an hour out the night before, so im gonna take it 1.5 hours out today and see how it does me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No doubt my man! Warm and sunny it is, sort of a nice breaze but nothing crazy! Cant wait till it cools down and i can start rollin around in the whip with the windows down!

Alright guys today will probly be a back day, really trying to bring my back and traps up! I took Cre02 about 2 hours out from the gym last night and about an hour out the night before, so im gonna take it 1.5 hours out today and see how it does me.
Oh it'll do ya....nice and hard. :woohoo:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh it'll do ya....nice and hard. :woohoo:
Hahahah, i noticed the 02 effects better in the hour before which seemed to be my sweet spot so far. Pump was still there and endurance was there at 2 hours out but the 02/cardio wasnt really.

Since these are enteric coated taking them 30 mins after meals isnt a problem right?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hahahah, i noticed the 02 effects better in the hour before which seemed to be my sweet spot so far. Pump was still there and endurance was there at 2 hours out but the 02/cardio wasnt really.

Since these are enteric coated taking them 30 mins after meals isnt a problem right?
I sometimes take them right before meals and they still work, haha. After meals is the same way. I haven't had an issue yet one bit.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sometimes take them right before meals and they still work, haha. After meals is the same way. I haven't had an issue yet one bit.

I didnt think so but wanted to make sure! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got in and rocked out a quick back/trap session with cardio. PUmp was rediculous along with the mind/muscle connection. Really was nice. Cardio endurance was up, pump was up, noticed i was also more vascular at rest.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you're responding well, j!

Keep up the good work my floridian brotha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're responding well, j!

Keep up the good work my floridian brotha!

Im definately digging the product! Someone asked me if i weighed around 210, i was like i wish i did but nah 200. Hes like for ur heigth ur a thick ****in dude! :dance:

Now thas whassss up!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
looks good 3clipse.

i've got cre02 sitting in my cart for the next time i check out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good 3clipse.

i've got cre02 sitting in my cart for the next time i check out.

Definately man! Im impressed, i like the V02 aspects a lot. Especially for those days where for some reason you just feel winded for some reason or another this really helps pick that up!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im definately digging the product! Someone asked me if i weighed around 210, i was like i wish i did but nah 200. Hes like for ur heigth ur a thick ****in dude! :dance:

Now thas whassss up!
No doubt MST makes some great products. I just bought their MVP product to try out. Everything i've used by them has been quality all around.

I'm going to give this one a go for sho!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now thas whassss up!
Those comments are awesome. I liked it when I saw friends I didn't see all summer in the gym and they wanted to know what workouts I was doing this summer. It was eating big and divanil for the last lil' bit. I've always trained my ass off, although GVT treated me well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clipse you big fucker you! :thumbsup: Keep it up broski!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Definately man! Im impressed, i like the V02 aspects a lot. Especially for those days where for some reason you just feel winded for some reason or another this really helps pick that up!
Yeah the endurance aspect is amazing, waiting a full minute in between sets seems like forever. The pumps are pretty nice and full as well. This stuff is good for the ego... haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt do much today, worked almost a 12 hour shift, took my CRE 02 and called it a day!

Tomorrow will be a rest day as well, back at it on monday guys!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Didnt do much today, worked almost a 12 hour shift, took my CRE 02 and called it a day!

Good work man, got to have those rest days, they are as important as the workouts themselves almost. :) keep it up man. I'm going to try taking that Slin post workout as well soon as see what happens.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I need to include more rest days. I'm doing OK right now, but my "rest days" usually are just HIIT sprints solo. 2/5 days like that, so it's not bad.I just can't sit around all day, so I atleast do that to rev my metabolism.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to include more rest days. I'm doing OK right now, but my "rest days" usually are just HIIT sprints solo. 2/5 days like that, so it's not bad.I just can't sit around all day, so I atleast do that to rev my metabolism.

My training partner is the same way, but ive tried to get him to incorporate more rest days. Its definately very important.

Also Steveoph when you get ur slin lemme know and Craig if you run out lemme know, ill work on getting you some more if you like it.

My training partner says it makes him so hungry, he loves the stuff! Today is a rest day, enjoying it with some beer! :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My training partner is the same way, but ive tried to get him to incorporate more rest days. Its definately very important.

Also Steveoph when you get ur slin lemme know and Craig if you run out lemme know, ill work on getting you some more if you like it.

My training partner says it makes him so hungry, he loves the stuff! Today is a rest day, enjoying it with some beer! :dance:
Hey man thanks for that, MUCH appreciated. Took 2 with breakfast instead of AP and also 2 post training with my carbohydrates.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man thanks for that, MUCH appreciated. Took 2 with breakfast instead of AP and also 2 post training with my carbohydrates.

Hey np bro. Yea mean my training partner does well with 3, lemme know how you do with it and how you like it for sure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey np bro. Yea mean my training partner does well with 3, lemme know how you do with it and how you like it for sure.
Yeah tried 2 pre and 2 post today. Might try a 3 post tomorrow and see how that goes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah tried 2 pre and 2 post today. Might try a 3 post tomorrow and see how that goes.

Good stuff, pump up decently on it? I know your on CRE02 as well so the pump will probly be a bit masked..

Alright guys hitting back tonight, i really need to clean up my diet! Its been in the crapper lately and my appetite is horrendous, i can pile away food like mad, with the way i eat i should be huge!!!! lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very interested in how slin works...would like to hear some responses on this. And tear that back up dawgy!! I know you will.