My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things.

Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. 205 from what again? in what time frame?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things.

Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much!
    yeah boy!! Good work!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    205 from what again? in what time frame?
    This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly.

5. Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!
    Smash that chest man!

7. Well chest went amazing, workout was quick but the pump was rediculous and i pumped up like someone filled me with air ..

I wont be going out tonight as plans have changed to possibly tomorrow night, oh well more rest for me!!!!

8. yay for chest and rest!

Today is my only day off this week and my 4th day off of the month...so you bet i'll be resting a bit!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly.
    Wait, from 188 to 205 in a week and a half? That's quite a jump!

10. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post

Thats what happens when i go from Keto to carbs again lol.

Shoulders n some misc stuff tonight!

11. That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

And do you mean P-Slin or Insulin shots?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

Im holding some water but still staying pretty lean, i hold a TON of glycogen it seems like.

No i mean Slin from my company. Our nutrient/carb petitioner.

Got in and rocked out shoulders like nobodys bidddnesss!!! Felt strong, looked big, was pumped it was just disgusting!

13. you're a *****

14. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    you're a *****

15. Man, you're killing it. Are you going to be putting any pictures up?

16. I agree put up some pics bro. And I think I read about this before but will Slin ever be available for purchase?

17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I agree put up some pics bro. And I think I read about this before but will Slin ever be available for purchase?
    I'm pretty sure they have it at BN.

18. werd

19. yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?

Ill try and take some pics for yall!

I know Eric has been trying to get in contact with sam to get some of our other stuff up on NP but with the move i think emails have been halted. Were trying though thats for sure!

Today is legs!

21. I hope that comes through soon. I have to make a NP order within the next 2 weeks and I may hold off a week or so if I know it'll be arriving, haha

Kill it on legs brotha!
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. Last night was a pretty quick leg workout, hadnt smashed legs in about 3 weeks so i was hurting. I did slightly tweak my lower back which sucks but it should be alright in a couple days.

I did 3 sets of squats, 2 sets leg press, 1 set SLDL, 4-6 sets extensions ( inbetween sets, cant remember really), and some calf raises. I will say my legs are sore today some how some way ..

My training partner just killed my ego last night, after warming up he decides to go 225-16 reps ATG, then 315-8 reps ATG. I was like double you tee eff!

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

My training partner just killed my ego last night, after warming up he decides to go 225-16 reps ATG, then 315-8 reps ATG. I was like double you tee eff!
    It only gets worse from there.

Last time I trained with a buddy of mine I hit 225x22 ATG, 315x8-10, 375x5...He warmed up with 315x30. Hahah. I felt so tiny.

24. damn you mofos are strong.

25. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    damn you mofos are strong.

26. Spent all of last night after i washed the whip with a new girl. Grabbed some grub, watched a movie ( Eagle Eye ) which i liked, and then chilled back at her place where i eventualy fell asleep. So far as good with that! Cant wait to test out the 'mone soap for RPN and see how she reacts. I dont think it could get anymore favorable though, shes definately diggin my swagger!

27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Spent all of last night after i washed the whip with a new girl. Grabbed some grub, watched a movie ( Eagle Eye ) which i liked, and then chilled back at her place where i eventualy fell asleep. So far as good with that! Cant wait to test out the 'mone soap for RPN and see how she reacts. I dont think it could get anymore favorable though, shes definately diggin my swagger!
    ole' congrats good sir!
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Last night was a pretty quick leg workout, hadnt smashed legs in about 3 weeks so i was hurting. I did slightly tweak my lower back which sucks but it should be alright in a couple days.

I did 3 sets of squats, 2 sets leg press, 1 set SLDL, 4-6 sets extensions ( inbetween sets, cant remember really), and some calf raises. I will say my legs are sore today some how some way ..

i had 225 all day son...sht was light, was i even trying? why didn't you tell me to keep going, don't make me trade your ass in! you missed a nice workout today btw...gym was empty - HEAVEN!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

There was a thread the other day where some guy was getting worked up because I was giving advice on how a 16yo. should use Slin, and he thought we were referring to Insulin lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?
    The move has put alot of stuff on hold/backburner.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That reminds me of that confusing Prime log where the guy jumped 5.5 lbs in the first day, and in his overall review he was up 6.6 lbs and is raving about it. I may be misunderstanding things, but that's really 1.1 lbs from Day 2.

30. haha well I had a similar experience with a certain fat loss product I took. I lost like 4 lbs in the first week and then completely flatlined from there on out. Outrageous.

I don't think we'll see any flatlining of strength or endurance from Cre-02
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:08 PM
  2. My Big, Awe-inspiring Coq [Log] (SPONSORED)
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:50 PM
  3. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:45 AM