My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored ) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Didnt do much today, worked almost a 12 hour shift, took my CRE 02 and called it a day!

    Tomorrow will be a rest day as well, back at it on monday guys!
    Good work man, got to have those rest days, they are as important as the workouts themselves almost. keep it up man. I'm going to try taking that Slin post workout as well soon as see what happens.


  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Didnt do much today, worked almost a 12 hour shift, took my CRE 02 and called it a day!

    Tomorrow will be a rest day as well, back at it on monday guys!
    I need to include more rest days. I'm doing OK right now, but my "rest days" usually are just HIIT sprints solo. 2/5 days like that, so it's not bad.I just can't sit around all day, so I atleast do that to rev my metabolism.

  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I need to include more rest days. I'm doing OK right now, but my "rest days" usually are just HIIT sprints solo. 2/5 days like that, so it's not bad.I just can't sit around all day, so I atleast do that to rev my metabolism.

    My training partner is the same way, but ive tried to get him to incorporate more rest days. Its definately very important.

    Also Steveoph when you get ur slin lemme know and Craig if you run out lemme know, ill work on getting you some more if you like it.

    My training partner says it makes him so hungry, he loves the stuff! Today is a rest day, enjoying it with some beer!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My training partner is the same way, but ive tried to get him to incorporate more rest days. Its definately very important.

    Also Steveoph when you get ur slin lemme know and Craig if you run out lemme know, ill work on getting you some more if you like it.

    My training partner says it makes him so hungry, he loves the stuff! Today is a rest day, enjoying it with some beer!
    Hey man thanks for that, MUCH appreciated. Took 2 with breakfast instead of AP and also 2 post training with my carbohydrates.

  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey man thanks for that, MUCH appreciated. Took 2 with breakfast instead of AP and also 2 post training with my carbohydrates.


    Hey np bro. Yea mean my training partner does well with 3, lemme know how you do with it and how you like it for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Subbed for this one.

  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Subbed for this one.

    Always glad to have you along IC!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hey np bro. Yea mean my training partner does well with 3, lemme know how you do with it and how you like it for sure.
    Yeah tried 2 pre and 2 post today. Might try a 3 post tomorrow and see how that goes.

  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah tried 2 pre and 2 post today. Might try a 3 post tomorrow and see how that goes.

    Good stuff, pump up decently on it? I know your on CRE02 as well so the pump will probly be a bit masked..

    Alright guys hitting back tonight, i really need to clean up my diet! Its been in the crapper lately and my appetite is horrendous, i can pile away food like mad, with the way i eat i should be huge!!!! lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    very interested in how slin works...would like to hear some responses on this. And tear that back up dawgy!! I know you will.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    very interested in how slin works...would like to hear some responses on this. And tear that back up dawgy!! I know you will.

    Im gonna try man! Ive been killing back lately! Mind muscle connection has been huge! Just the way i like it! Hopefully im not to pooped after and ill hit up some HIIT cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    why not do the cardio afterwards?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    why not do the cardio afterwards?

    Oh i will be. Just usualy after my back sessions cardio seems very unpleasant.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    ohhh okay I misunderstood
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ohhh okay I misunderstood
    Np duuuuuuddeeee
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

    nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    You can thank volcom for pointing me to some new emoticons. I will rarely ever be using AM's icons now ...er I mean
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Good stuff, pump up decently on it? I know your on CRE02 as well so the pump will probly be a bit masked..

    Alright guys hitting back tonight, i really need to clean up my diet! Its been in the crapper lately and my appetite is horrendous, i can pile away food like mad, with the way i eat i should be huge!!!! lol
    Well i have only been taking 2 pre and post the last couple of days. Today I took none pre and will take 3 post and see how the post workout pump goes.

  20. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You can thank volcom for pointing me to some new emoticons. I will rarely ever be using AM's icons now ...er I mean

    Hahaha nice!


    Sounds good craig!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things.

    Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

    Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    205 from what again? in what time frame?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys got in and just did stupid things tonight, killed back!! I was there for maybe 45 minutes and i just did dirty dirty things.

    Endurance and V02 was amazing, pump was hugeeeeee. I was so pumped and vascular, people were eyeing me and my forearms hahah..

    Also stepped on the scale and..... BAM 205, how? I have no idea!!! Must be the **** eating hahahaha. Im going to try and clean up my diet a bit but im not complaining to much!
    yeah boy!! Good work!!

  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    205 from what again? in what time frame?
    This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright tonights workout will be chest. Im gonna get in and kick it out as quick as possible, sis's bday is tonight so were going out. Where idk but out is all i know!
    Smash that chest man!

  27. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Well chest went amazing, workout was quick but the pump was rediculous and i pumped up like someone filled me with air ..

    I wont be going out tonight as plans have changed to possibly tomorrow night, oh well more rest for me!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    yay for chest and rest!

    Today is my only day off this week and my 4th day off of the month...so you bet i'll be resting a bit!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  29. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1323

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This has been in a matter of about a week and a half, i think it was the combo of keto diet and no carbs and now im on slin and utilizing carbs, i fill back up quick and usualy a lot , i knew i was going to jump in weight, just didnt think this quickly.
    Wait, from 188 to 205 in a week and a half? That's quite a jump!

  30. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Wait, from 188 to 205 in a week and a half? That's quite a jump!

    Thats what happens when i go from Keto to carbs again lol.

    Shoulders n some misc stuff tonight!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  31. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

    And do you mean P-Slin or Insulin shots?

  32. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That weight jump is insane. Don't let it catch up to you!

    And do you mean P-Slin or Insulin shots?

    Im holding some water but still staying pretty lean, i hold a TON of glycogen it seems like.

    No i mean Slin from my company. Our nutrient/carb petitioner.

    Got in and rocked out shoulders like nobodys bidddnesss!!! Felt strong, looked big, was pumped it was just disgusting!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  33. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    566

    you're a *****

  34. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    you're a *****
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  35. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Man, you're killing it. Are you going to be putting any pictures up?

  36. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    I agree put up some pics bro. And I think I read about this before but will Slin ever be available for purchase?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  37. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I agree put up some pics bro. And I think I read about this before but will Slin ever be available for purchase?
    I'm pretty sure they have it at BN.

  38. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    werd
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  40. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yah its def. at BN but I hate ordering from like 10 diff sites to get all my stuff, haha. I also want to try slin...any chance of it arriving at NP anytime soon Clipsey?


    Ill try and take some pics for yall!

    I know Eric has been trying to get in contact with sam to get some of our other stuff up on NP but with the move i think emails have been halted. Were trying though thats for sure!

    Today is legs!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
  2. My Big, Awe-inspiring Coq [Log] (SPONSORED)
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:50 PM
  3. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in