4 or 6 weeks with eptihios?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From those who have done 6 weekers,was it woth it?Or should you have stopped at 4?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Allright then!Any one who's ran a 4 week cycle,do you feel you could of continued it with success?Theirs a new havoc log posted every 5 minutes here!C'MON FVCKERS!!!!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Allright then!Any one who's ran a 4 week cycle,do you feel you could of continued it with success?Theirs a new havoc log posted every 5 minutes here!C'MON FVCKERS!!!!

I used it for 4 weeks. The only side I got was acne which came during end of Week 4 and throughout PCT. As far as feeling shutdown I definitely FELT I could have gone for 6 weeks. I didnt feel at all lethargic, no noticeable testi atrophy etc

It really kicked in for me when I knocked it to 40mg, which was Week 4. However as from week 3 I was gaining mass and strength (just a lot slower than @ 40mg). I think 5-6 weeks is definitely plausible. My best advise is to run it 4 weeks then elaborate from there. Anything over 4 weeks, and anything over 30mg I would say SERM for PCT. Hope this helps :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran havoc something like 7-8 weeks. I thought the extra weeks were worth it. My body seemed to retain the gains and pct was just as easy as a 4 weeker. These compounds are so mild, but I still like them a lot.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used it for 4 weeks. The only side I got was acne which came during end of Week 4 and throughout PCT. As far as feeling shutdown I definitely FELT I could have gone for 6 weeks. I didnt feel at all lethargic, no noticeable testi atrophy etc

It really kicked in for me when I knocked it to 40mg, which was Week 4. However as from week 3 I was gaining mass and strength (just a lot slower than @ 40mg). I think 5-6 weeks is definitely plausible. My best advise is to run it 4 weeks then elaborate from there. Anything over 4 weeks, and anything over 30mg I would say SERM for PCT. Hope this helps :D
It does help man.I'm already at 40 on day 15.It's mild and all so I hit it hard.If I go 6 weeks I will go to 50 for weeks 5 and 6.Most everyone says to not run SD more than 3 weeks,and 2 weekers are very popular now which is what I'll do next with SD.The third week was next to useless for me.So I'm just wanting to see if theirs a consensus like this for epithios.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've ran havoc something like 7-8 weeks. I thought the extra weeks were worth it. My body seemed to retain the gains and pct was just as easy as a 4 weeker. These compounds are so mild, but I still like them a lot.
Thanks man!Now we're getting somewhere and I'm hearing what I want to hear!!!!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
It does help man.I'm already at 40 on day 15.It's mild and all so I hit it hard.If I go 6 weeks I will go to 50 for weeks 5 and 6.Most everyone says to not run SD more than 3 weeks,and 2 weekers are very popular now which is what I'll do next with SD.The third week was next to useless for me.So I'm just wanting to see if theirs a consensus like this for epithios.
If I run it again I will run it 40mg for 6 weeks. As said its pretty mild so I say go for it but take it as it comes. If you start to get sides or things start to slow down in the fifth week say then end it there.

Im gonna try out 2 week (or maybe 2 week and 5 day) SD session in a couple of months, and Im gonna front load the SD, pretty excited :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw I got bloodwork sometime in PCT for that cycle (Lipids, liver, kidney, thyroid) and all was good. :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I run it again I will run it 40mg for 6 weeks. As said its pretty mild so I say go for it but take it as it comes. If you start to get sides or things start to slow down in the fifth week say then end it there.

Im gonna try out 2 week (or maybe 2 week and 5 day) SD session in a couple of months, and Im gonna front load the SD, pretty excited :D
Yeah I could sence that my m drol was done,but I stayed with it anyways.Then I thought afterwards I should of ended it when I first thought maybe I should end it...So I def learned from that one.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i've done a 6, and a 7 weeker.

honestly, the gains aren't that impressive after the 4th week. I'd just stop there.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I maxed out at about 50 or 60mg. Kept it pretty high the whole time.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I maxed out at about 50 or 60mg. Kept it pretty high the whole time.
I upped mine to 40 pretty quickly.I think the key is to keep increasing the dose with time.I may even go to 60 gradually to hit 6 weeks.We'ra all different so I'll see how things go.I hear some complain about insomnia and I take a pill before I go to bed and sleep just fine....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done an 8 weeker at high doses, i thought the extra weeks i still gained slightly but it helped me keep the gains from the begininning of the cycle better imo.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive done an 8 weeker at high doses, i thought the extra weeks i still gained slightly but it helped me keep the gains from the begininning of the cycle better imo.
Do you remember the doses?

Thats an interesting twist.Most say shorter cycles are easier to maintain gains due to not being supressed as much.Now that you say it,I can see that......

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well its compound dependant too, for me the meat of it was probably once i lost the insane libido boost, weeks 4-6 probably made the most gains. dosing was not weekly it was more when i felt like it, if i had to try and break it down in weeks id say.... 30/40/40/50/50/60/60-70/60 something like that. 50 is probably the best dose for a 200+lb male imo.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i've done a 6, and a 7 weeker.

honestly, the gains aren't that impressive after the 4th week. I'd just stop there.
ran up to 6 weeks @ 40-50mg range and gains werent any better than 30mg (for me at least) @ 4 weeks. you should make most of your gains in 4 weeks, not worth taking much longer than that IMO.....same goes for most methylated orals.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After using Havoc or epidrol in 3 cycles (once solo the other two stacked with various items) I felt as though the money spot for me was right around 50mg/day. On average I was anywhere from 200-235lbs to give you an idea of body size. As I truly believe that is one factor in properly dosing these supplements/roidz.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After using Havoc or epidrol in 3 cycles (once solo the other two stacked with various items) I felt as though the money spot for me was right around 50mg/day. On average I was anywhere from 200-235lbs to give you an idea of body size. As I truly believe that is one factor in properly dosing these supplements/roidz.
I'm at 40mgs on day 16 and had great results today!!!I mean fan fvcking tastic results!!!!!If I go 6 weeks I'm going to gradually increase to 60.Unless 40 just keeps working well,then I'll up it to 50 cause I imagine I'll have to bump it sooner or later.......

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pantera what epi product are you using?
The only one I'll ever use untill it is no longer made and sold out,the original,the best,HAVOC!!!!!!!I have never used others,but crader and dsade(owners)are the sh!t.It did come out first,and I have had great gains with it so far.Check my log if you haven't,it's almost unbelievable.Just remember I'm doing DC,it's not your usual training program.I said this in another thread,but I find it funny when guys today will pay high dollar for an expired AX designer,say SD,when m drol is tried and true and way cheaper.Then these same guys will use another besides havoc.....:think: