Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone ?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have a tiny drop of liquid from both nipples when I squeezed them..does that mean I have gyno? Bc they don't hurt at all
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I took Xtreme Tren about a year and a half ago and was unable to take a pct due to unplanned surgery. Now i have some gyno build the tissue is about the same size but my left side is more puffy than the right.

Is there anything I can do fix this or am I screwed?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

great article. thanks.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I am glad this thread still exists as a testament to stupidity. The instructions contained in it - and in the title, for that matter - could not be more simple, yet the thread is littered with posters who hurried to the last page. 'OMGZ do I haz da gyn0!!?'
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you so much for this thread! VERY HELPFUL!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Cheers for the info mate

Ive only just signed up to this board and ive already found alot of answer to questions ive been asking for some time now.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I was wondering if cardio/exercise have any direct effect on gyno?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Would nolvadex be a serm that would help get rid of those small pebbles under the nipples
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Im mostly sure i have gyno. I just wanna know what would be the cheapest way to get rid of it. Im at the point where if i squeeze my nipples a liquid comes out ,and yes i did a steroid.
    shut up and squat!!!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

are you still having this problem? i know you had it a while ago, and ur gyno isnt that bad at all. are your nips still leaking when u squeeze them?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aroy15 View Post
    Would nolvadex be a serm that would help get rid of those small pebbles under the nipples
    from the experience and knowledge that i have, which isnt much compared to most anabolic vets on here, i dont think you can ever get rid of it without surgery. vets, correct me if im wrong lol.

now sure it may get smaller, less noticeable, but i dont think it ever goes away

you can try nolva or if u cant get that, get an anti estro product like Free Test or something like that to see if it reduces the size. The TRS stack is pretty nice for a test boosting stack as well.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So I had some puffyness in both nips after a sd/tren cycle that developed into a grape sized lump in the right and a pellet sized lump in the left both very painful. I tried to run letro as the pct but got extremely screwed by only having enough pills for about a week. All I could get my hands on was some erase and I know that's not a magic pill but it stopped the the growth for the time being. And not just five minutes ago my kid kicked me in the nip and a slight drop came out. I've read that letro does nothing for prolactin which causes the leak, but letro shrinks the lump, is there a way to fix both the leak and lump together or should I tackle 1 at a time. I can get letro, but prami might be difficult.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

very good thread thanks for helping others
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I hope and pray that they do - the constant 'GYNO HELP!' threads were my reason for creating this.
    Do you know if the gland is removed is it possible for the gyno to come back or not, I have herd it can come back and have also herd if the complete gland is removed it can not come back.

I had mine taken out last week and don't know what to believe, i find it hard to believe the mammary gland could actually grow back. Was going to go speak to a doc and she what his oinion is, thought you might know more then me or know of someone that has been through gland removal and successfully cycled afterwards with no future issues.
    Cheers!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the post MS
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  275 lbs.
    Answers

I have gyno, obtained it when I was in puberty. My insurance 100% refuses to have any part of it, so eventually, later in life when I can afford it, ill have it addressed surgically. It definitely is not sexy, but its not the end of the world. I also was born with Pectum Excavatum, so yeah, my chest is a giant ****house. I also am missing some pectoral muscle, giving me a handicap on chest exercises. My point being, even if you have Gyno, last time I checked its not fatal, nor really life altering except for what is up stairs and self esteem. I can see why no one wants it, hell I dont, but I think the panic and the end-of-the-world-man-boobs-fml attitude is a little extreme.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I posted this in its own section but I think its a good and relevent post / question here

Lets suppose we have a very sensitive person to gyno that has had surgery but somehow some came back over time, and Lets suppose some years after this person tries triazole to help with the situation (for whatever reason bad choice good choice he does) and also to help cutting and with his low libido.
    Now lets suppose this guy notices he has itchy or sensitive nipples again! wouldthis be signs of triazole helping or worsening the situation?
    Lets say this guy has nolvadex on hand... does he take it when and IF he notices these symptomos lets say 20 mg a day for a month 9which would possibly help with test production too (a little but studdies say its possible) would he STOP the triazole or take together then continue nolva for a while after ?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Hey bros! I was hoping to get your opinion on this confusing matter.

When dealing with 19-nor stuff like Tren or Deca should you take nolva if gyno appears or do u just make it worse by taking it?

Thanks bros!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post

When dealing with 19-nor stuff like Tren or Deca should you take nolva if gyno appears or do u just make it worse by taking it?

Thanks bros!
    Oh this topic again. I have ran several 19 nors and followed it with nolva and no bad experience whatsover, also i think im not sure but i think Pat said that study was retarded about nolva enhancing the prolactin receptor, idk im not a huge science nerdy talking type of dude but ive been around to recall stuff ive read.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

BTW Helios has helped me get rid of some breast tissue
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post

Thanks bros!
    Do not take nolva while taking 19-nor's, it will make you more susceptible to prolactin gyno, think its caba u need, i herd also 200mg twice a day of vitamin b6 can lower prolactin levels which can reduce the risk of prolactin gyno from 19nor's.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mik14

Do not take nolva while taking 19-nor's, it will make you more susceptible to prolactin gyno, think its caba u need, i herd also 200mg twice a day of vitamin b6 can lower prolactin levels which can reduce the risk of prolactin gyno from 19nor's.
    I definitely agree with this.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lightbulb

very nice. thanks for the info. great idea
    Gotta learn to earn!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurg e), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Any help would be great. Currently 14 days into a 30mg havoc with 150 furuza cycle and I have started to get puffy nipples. No pain, lumps, or fiberous tissue. Is this the beginning of gyno? Should I stop and start my nolva pct?

Is this something that just happens and reverses itself or do I need to head off any trouble.

Thanks for any help.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aritch
    Any help would be great. Currently 14 days into a 30mg havoc with 150 furuza cycle and I have started to get puffy nipples. No pain, lumps, or fiberous tissue. Is this the beginning of gyno? Should I stop and start my nolva pct?

Is this something that just happens and reverses itself or do I need to head off any trouble.

Thanks for any help.
    I would stop the havoc and get on nolva. Havoc gave me gyno and I just had surgery to remove it. Don't think epi won't give you gyno. But this is just from my experiences. No trying to scare you. If you do continue the cycle monitor your nips and I would atleast throw in 20 mg of nolva Ed to make sure it doesn't get worse.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Are puffy nipples the beginning of gyno? No itching or sensitivity to touch.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aritch
    Are puffy nipples the beginning of gyno? No itching or sensitivity to touch.
    kinda. but theres a lot of reason why nipples could be puffy. water retention is the biggest reason. fatty nips is another. id look for the itchyness as my first sign. once its sensitive to tough, then you know theres somethin up
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Another question, can you start nolva during a cycle? Say run nolva at 20 for a few days then down to 10 without adverse effects?

I am just unsure of what starting nolva during a cycle tapering off then starting a pct will do.

I think my puffiness is probably not due to estrogen or progestin but probably water retention. I shot up 8 lbs in a week and was extremely thirsty till my weight stabilized. Additionally I have kinda had fatty nips since I can remember. I've always wanted more tight nips even at 7% bf when I was 20.

This is my first cycle and I am probably paranoid but I would rather not deal with gyno.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Deff experiencing some gyno in my right nipple. Sensitive, some mild pain to touch, palpable lump, and some discharge when squeezed. Just curious if I should go to an endocrinologist or my regular practitioner first with my symptoms? And what exactly should I expect at this visit? Any help appreciated, got a little anxiety about approaching my doc with this.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thanks u have completely put my mind to rest about my perceived very slight gyno (puffy nipples) i now am almost certain that i am imagining it to be more than it is as i would most likely know straight away if i had gyno instead of studying it in the mirror for ages and not being certain. I now feel alot more relaxed knowing that its very likely i can get rid of my puffy nipples with some tamoxifen or an ai.
    Thanks alot
  33. Registered User
    Answers

I can't start threads because I don't have enough posts. but topical SERMs and AIs look very promising. I've seen studies with 4-hydroxytamoxifen ( on of the active metabolites of tamoxifen) and with letro and anastrozole.

Much higher concentrations of the drugs can be achieved in breast tissue compared to oral ingestion. This will allow for a much greater reduction in estrogenic effects in these tissues and allow the avoidance of systemic side effects.

I know I've only got 18 posts here and so you guys might not think much of my advice. but I would strongly recommend to anyone using SERMs or AIs for gyno that they try them topically.

I'd post links but I can't because again I don't have enough posts. but you guys can google. I
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Goose8 View Post
    Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurg e), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!
    Personal question that you have no obligation to answer mate, but if someone is put on HRT is it always intended to be a permanent thing? Are u on HRT because of naturally occurring low test or whatever it is that you have or is a result of previous steroid/prohormone use (if u have any?). Im not familiar with hrt or treatments or low test etc, but could it do further damage to you by taking extra, much higher doses of other steroids for bodybuilding by reducing any chance of you're natty hormone levels returning to normal? I've never thought about it but it just seems like giving someone test shots for low test would obviously cure the side effects of low test but would basically be giving up on any attempt at restoring natty test levels to normal because im guessing it would shut u down further than u are?
    I guess if it is intended to be permanent it would be like a free ticket to get on other steroids without worrying about shutdown and stuff lol. Is it also mega easy for you to source your'e AI's n stuff by getting prescriptions?
    Do you not need to run any kind of pct after you get off EPI or whatever? cause youre already shut down?
    Or is the level of test they give you just enough to help you're symptoms but is low enough that it doesn't shut u down further?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Good info
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Bro, I've been stressing over this for quite awhile, can you identify these pictures for me and tell me if I have this problem? I weigh 175 and i'm 5'8. I can't wear the shirts that I want to wear thanks to this. My nipples get hard too much. Sounds pretty weird and all but yeah... If theres an email you can give me so I can send you the pictures it'd be great because for some reason the pictures arent showing up on this thing.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Very informative
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

First I would like to say thank you for the awesome thread. Now with that said I noticed that my pecs are something like the second picture where the guy has fat tissue on the lower region. Is there a way to remove the tissue without surgery?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Also I don't have any other symptom besides the fatty tissue.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  247 lbs.
    Answers

Great to know

Best explanation ive ever seen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOL ur face off click me
    By nycste in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM