If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Your a savior. my nipples are a little puffier and a little droopy and I was about flipping my lid thinking I was developing gyno. Thanks for the solid information.

My nipples arent sensitive yet, but they may become sensitive cause i keep playing with em. lol I keep checking em making sure my chest still looks normal and checkin their sensitivity. lol

Anyways, thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Ive seem to have puffy nips after my cycle, should i run letro or ana? Whats a good recomended cycle ed?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  104 lbs.

titties.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Great read, educational. Thanks!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Good stuff. Thanks
  6. Banned

Nolvadex sides look really scarey.

And could i take it along revistrol ? if so how would i dose them both ?

Also how would i dose clomid too if i used that over nolva because of possible side effects.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. i went to the endocrinologist and i was told i had gyno and to leave it alone. well i left it alone and now its getting worse. i went back to my doctor and he subscribed me nolvadex and amiridex. what dosage would you recomend for the nolva and should i take both? its been about 7 months now and im begining to think im out of options.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by btw1922 View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. i went to the endocrinologist and i was told i had gyno and to leave it alone. well i left it alone and now its getting worse. i went back to my doctor and he subscribed me nolvadex and amiridex. what dosage would you recomend for the nolva and should i take both? its been about 7 months now and im begining to think im out of options.
    If the doc prescribed them to you, then why don't you try following whatever his instructions were for starters and go from there?

9. New Member

I took letro at 2.5mg ed around January and I've had sexual dysfunction ever since. I can't seem to get it up and if I do, it's not hard enough for penetration. Is there any remedy to this?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdhil90 View Post
    I took letro at 2.5mg ed around January and I've had sexual dysfunction ever since. I can't seem to get it up and if I do, it's not hard enough for penetration. Is there any remedy to this?
    This is a common complaint of high dose, longer length letro-gyno reversal cycles esp when they are done off cycle as opposed to say on cycle with weekly injects of test to keep your libido high. But those darned non-aromatizables tend to cause delayed gyno symptoms. If you stay at the high dose (2.5mg) for an extended period of time, then ED type problems can persistent for months in some cases. You can try something like a strong tribulus extract (Vitrix perhaps-it used to give me wood if nothing else; or even horny goat weed or some mix thereof) or a natty test booster (although anything hormonal could potentially exacerbate your gyno symptoms). Not much else but the slow passage of time I guess-it can take 2 or 3 months easily from what I've read. I ran it at high dose for a much shorter period of time and didn't have any lasting problems.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I have always had the little pebbles and puffy nips since i hit puberty. Last year around this time i ran DTHC and 6-oxo (very lighty dosed eod) for about 5-6 weeks. a few weeks after i noticed my nips were a little puffier than usual. I started buggin out doing all this research on gyno. Eventually a month or so after stopping this cycle they went back down to where they were normally.

My question relates to the "lactating" problem. When everyone says, squeeze your nip and see if anything comes out, what exactly are we looking for? Because if i take and squeeze the very tip of my nip like im popping a pimple, a tiny tiny single speck of clear fluid is there. It almost looks like oil or sweat. Is this what we are referring to when we say lactating? I checked this out because these past few weeks i feel like my nips are bit puffier than usual. But what i see is just a tiny single small drop of clear, almost like if u were to squeeze the tip of your nose and see oil come out of one pour.

Should I be worried?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

^^^ I am not taking anything hormonal right now. I am taking creatine which i will only do about once a year. When i do i notice that I am a bit more bloated looking and less defined as usual. My tighter skin and definition always comes back a week or so after i stop taking it. Perhaps this is the reason for me thinking my nips look a bit more puffy. But what about the so called "lactation"?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I dont think that I really ever took anyting to induce gyno. All I have ever screwed around with was DTHC, 6-oxo, and novedex (both novedex and 6-oxo were so lightly dosed and eod). So idk maybe im just buggin out
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I've seen varied responses. I can't say that you have some lactation-type problems secondary to gyno, but "lactation" (squeezing your nip and get some clear fluid out of it) is typically associated with progesterone gyno due to 19-nor steroid use (trenbolone, deca, dienolone) or with full blown estro gyno where mammary glands have developed. What you are experiencing may or may not be normal; it's hard for me to say.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

its a very tiny tiny drop of clear. like a tiny speck of oil out of a pour on your nose. and it is when squeezing very hard at the very tip like trying to pop a pimple.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Question regarding sore nipples. In the original post of this thread it states:

'Puffy' or 'sensitive' nipples. If you note a very slight inflammation and tenderness to your nipples while using hormonal products, do not be alarmed. It is very possible estrogen has become bound to ERs under your nipples, but this is not necessarily Gynecomastia. A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI, or spot-specific treatment via a SERM, will more often than not eradicate such a symptom.
    What is meant by "spot-specific treatment via a SERM"? I've had sore nipples before when I tried a PH at which point I quickly stopped. Now I'm planning on running 1-T using Primordial Performance's HardCore Muslcle Stack which includes their TestRecovery Stack for PCT. I have Nolva on hand so my question is how would I use a spot-specific treatment of Nolva to treat sore nipples and how would this impact my PCT using the TestRecovery Stack????
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu King View Post
    Question regarding sore nipples. In the original post of this thread it states:

What is meant by "spot-specific treatment via a SERM"? I've had sore nipples before when I tried a PH at which point I quickly stopped. Now I'm planning on running 1-T using Primordial Performance's HardCore Muslcle Stack which includes their TestRecovery Stack for PCT. I have Nolva on hand so my question is how would I use a spot-specific treatment of Nolva to treat sore nipples and how would this impact my PCT using the TestRecovery Stack????
    This sounds oddly familiar.

The official PCT thread at PP's forum has routines that incorporate certain doses of the 3 major SERMs along with the TRS for PCT if the user desires. You should check it out-the link is probably on the TRS product page.

Spot-specific means that SERMs generally bind to the estrogen receptor (like the ones in your breast/nipple area) to prevent estrogen from stimulating the receptor while not actually decreasing circulating estrogen. AIs decrease circulating estrogen without binding to the ER. If a SERM binds to the ER, then estrogen cannot. Make sense?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Need Help

I did a pulse of superdrol for 3 days a week for 2 weeks back in August of '09. I wanted to see if I would like pulsing better versus everyday dosing. I was eventually diagnosed with gyno by a doctor that deals with those issues. It is the beginning of may and the lump keeps just getting bigger. It used to be like a bb and now it's like 2 and a half fingers across and changes size almost daily. I really have no idea where to start. My girlfriend thinks I have a test deficiency since I am 30 years old and she thinks I should do an OTC test booster and OTC AI to get rid of it. It has been hanging out with me forever and I don't enjoy it's company. HELP please! Thanks
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

I forgot to add it's only in my left nipple. Right one seems golden.
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I did a pulse of superdrol for 3 days a week for 2 weeks back in August of '09. I wanted to see if I would like pulsing better versus everyday dosing. I was eventually diagnosed with gyno by a doctor that deals with those issues. It is the beginning of may and the lump keeps just getting bigger. It used to be like a bb and now it's like 2 and a half fingers across and changes size almost daily. I really have no idea where to start. My girlfriend thinks I have a test deficiency since I am 30 years old and she thinks I should do an OTC test booster and OTC AI to get rid of it. It has been hanging out with me forever and I don't enjoy it's company. HELP please! Thanks
    letro. take nolva or an otc AI if you ahve any on hand, but seriously get some letro asap.
  21. New Member

Great article
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

So if I have puffy nipples would that mean that I would be at higher risk if I ran something like Hdrol? I'm really having a hard time finding an answer on this anywhere.

I realize that there are risks with any prohormone, but if I'm more prone to certain risk than others, it would make sense for me to avoid. Any advice would be helpful. thanks.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

dont do it, youll get bitch tits
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Lol, thanks!

Anyone else? I'm definitely not looking for an answer I want to hear, you all say forget it and I will forget it...but more then one answer would help!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

i'm not kidding. youll get bitch tits.
    I messed around with this stuff a few years ago, back when the fuking gnc still sold it.
    I took all the precautions incuding the "grey" market pct. I even logged a few of my cycles on here.
    I though all was good as I put on tons of size/strength. At the time I didn't have any gyno issues at all. It is now two years later, and I am slotted to have my bitch tits removed in a month. SOMEHOW, LOOOONG after the cycles I got a flare up. I tried to keep it under control, that caused other issues to say the least.
    Just don't do it. You'll regret not doing it in 6 months from now, especially if you hang out on this board. You will thank me in 5 years from now if you don't.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

bitch tits are the things to have in the gym nowadays
  27. New Member

From someone that has had the surgery it still comes and goes with Cycles so dont think that the surgery is a cure all, plus it hurts not itch not tingle hurt, trust me you'll know if you have it.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

i have a small lump under my right nipple and a smaller one under my other nipple from a dbol cycle. i can et hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it???
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it? thanks,,,
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it? thanks,
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

So I've read thru this whole post. Now I think I do have gyno. Few questions.
    -Should I take nolva for like a month at 10mg a day?
    -Running epi for maybe 3 weeks at low dose reduce gyno?
    -If I do go to the dr. What do i tell him. Do you say you did steroids?

Thanks...
  32. New Member

Great info, bookmarked this one
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Im on my 5th day of mdrol and my nipples have gotten puffy. What should i do about this?
  34. oze

Had a dream last night that my nipples were tingly, and puffy, and I could feel hard lumps under them Then i was frantically trying to find my nolva but it wasn't anywhere to be found. ****.

Worst dream ever!
  35. New Member

I'm in my 4th week of PCT. Just finished purus labs recycle and just lowered the nOlva dosage to 10mg. The day I lowered the nolva, my nipples got sensitive. I can feel no lumps, tissue, there is no discharge.... Should i continue at 10mg? Bump back up to 20? ?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig89 View Post
    I'm in my 4th week of PCT. Just finished purus labs recycle and just lowered the nOlva dosage to 10mg. The day I lowered the nolva, my nipples got sensitive. I can feel no lumps, tissue, there is no discharge.... Should i continue at 10mg? Bump back up to 20? ?
    nolva has a 7 day half life, your body doesn't know that you've lowered the dosage yet. I doubt it's gyno, but 10mg of nolva is enough to battle gyno (worste case scenario, you're covered)
  37. New Member

Alright thanks, so you think I should just keep running 10mg until the tHe tenderness goes away?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig89 View Post
    Alright thanks, so you think I should just keep running 10mg until the tHe tenderness goes away?
    please reread the first post in this thread
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

Ppl talk about Nolvadez as if you can run out to CVS pharmacy and just buy a bottle. Im having troule coming across it and its the only thing stopping me from starting my cycle. If anyone can help, plz comeout and so so.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

So I have been on my cycle for about 3 weeks and just realize I had a bump under my left nipple. I have nolvadex and letrozole but I don't know which one to take. What is your opnion on this. My cycle is just test E and 300ml a week. Nothing to serious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOL ur face off click me
    By nycste in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM
  2. Just Shut Up and Click It!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 07:24 AM