If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Im looking into Pmag...anyone know of this causing gyno? Its practically the same thing as Hdrol and Ive done 2 cycles of Hdrol with no bad sides (gyno), so should I be worried???

2. I when I was going through puberty I noticed those "pebbles" around age 12 and went to the doctor about it and he just said it would go away. I have had them ever since and they piss me off. They aren't really noticeable at all but they annoy the hell out of me. Since I've had them so long should I just live with it?
    •   

3. Is any of this stuff obtainable without a prescription or connections? My lumps aren't large i just want my tits to stop hurting lol

4. The research grade, liquid stuff is available w/o a script.

If one develops signs of gyno while on tren cycle, what is the best procedure? Add in an AI at low dose to start and up the dosages if needed? Or add nolva or letro while on cycle?

5. whats the difference between progresterone gyno and gyno caused by estrogen?? is there a difference???
    •   

6. great info thanks a bunch

7. ok ok ok...Clomid or Nolva??????????

8. i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.
    Bump this. Have a similar issue. Maybe dosing p5p+vitex to cut out some puffiness? Or what would be better? Not exactly sure... Can somebody else chime in?

10. I'm curious about prolactin induced Gyno. is this battled differently?

I just finished my liquidrone log I'm experiencing some PAINFUL mass in my right nip. I've been running nolva for 2 weeks and things have only improved marginally. I ran p-5-p at 200mg/day for that period as well (I'm on a business trip and China and I have limited resources here).

my concern is that I've been dealing with this for a couple weeks and the pain has not gone away and the mass has continued to develope. would it be considered beneficial to run Cab at this point (I'll be home on Wed)? or, should I just start running nolva at a higher dose when I return home?
    Iron Legion Rep

11. I have been using "The One" for 10 days and I have a hard lump under my right nipple that is uncomfortable to touch but looks normal. I had planned 10 more days of this but now I am thinking if I should start "2nd Gear" early and finish "The One". What do people think about this or could I go for the originally planned 20 days of "The One"? I have some nolva and I have some 6-bromo AI also. Could I use one of these in the mean time while still on "The One"? I don't want to stop the cycle after 10 days cos of this unless its actually a good idea (which is why I'm asking) cos I don't know how serious the situation is. Basically I'd like to know if I can continue with or without the 6-bromo or Nolva. Thanks.

Edit: started 10mg of nolva today and will take it for the rest of my cycle and beyond for a week. Will this be enough and is it alright to use the 2nd Gear and nolvadex together in 10 days time? I'd appreciate any feedback on the above paragraph just to see am I right to continue with The One (which I was told cannot cause gyno) as I will stop it right now if its the right thing to do. Thanks again anyone who can help.

12. I think I have gyno, but I had it since I was a kid and I hate it. I cant wear just a shirt, I have to wear 2 shirts or a muscle shirt just so my nips dont show. they don't ich but they stick out and theres a ball or something round in my chest under my nipple about the size of a penny sorta. idk if thats my gland or something. What can get rid of this?

13. good info, i have alittle from my college supplement days... military doc's told me they wouldnt remove it

14. what if u cant get a SERM? will novadex ex work for the precursor pebble to gyno?

15. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    what if u cant get a SERM? will novadex ex work for the precursor pebble to gyno?
    Novadex XT? no

16. what do i do??

17. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    what do i do??
    SERM or do not do the cycle, talk to your doctor

18. im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor

19. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor
    also known as a anti-estrogen...I doubt it will go away on its own, sometimes its just fat, and people think its gyno, so if it is fat, lose the fat and itll go away. you can get any SERM off the internet, I just got my Nolva

20. it doesnt feel like fat, its a small pebble feeling, im not fat by any means, its just a bump which i have been told is the precursor to gyno

21. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    it doesnt feel like fat, its a small pebble feeling, im not fat by any means, its just a bump which i have been told is the precursor to gyno
    o, then get a SERM or (Epi lol)

22. would epi actually work to counter ???

23. also which kind of serm would work the best for this?

24. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    would epi actually work to counter ???
    Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    also which kind of serm would work the best for this?
    yes, in reducing gyno? usually Nolva

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94545
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you think I have gyno?
    By depalma89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM
  2. If you want FREE product, DONT click here
    By adawg4929 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. If You Are Owed Usp Product - Click Here!!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:43 PM
  4. Whenever you think you're having a bad day...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:54 PM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:46 PM