32.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok ok ok...Clomid or Nolva??????????
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.74%

i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.
    Bump this. Have a similar issue. Maybe dosing p5p+vitex to cut out some puffiness? Or what would be better? Not exactly sure... Can somebody else chime in?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.08%

I'm curious about prolactin induced Gyno. is this battled differently?

I just finished my liquidrone log I'm experiencing some PAINFUL mass in my right nip. I've been running nolva for 2 weeks and things have only improved marginally. I ran p-5-p at 200mg/day for that period as well (I'm on a business trip and China and I have limited resources here).

my concern is that I've been dealing with this for a couple weeks and the pain has not gone away and the mass has continued to develope. would it be considered beneficial to run Cab at this point (I'll be home on Wed)? or, should I just start running nolva at a higher dose when I return home?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%

I have been using "The One" for 10 days and I have a hard lump under my right nipple that is uncomfortable to touch but looks normal. I had planned 10 more days of this but now I am thinking if I should start "2nd Gear" early and finish "The One". What do people think about this or could I go for the originally planned 20 days of "The One"? I have some nolva and I have some 6-bromo AI also. Could I use one of these in the mean time while still on "The One"? I don't want to stop the cycle after 10 days cos of this unless its actually a good idea (which is why I'm asking) cos I don't know how serious the situation is. Basically I'd like to know if I can continue with or without the 6-bromo or Nolva. Thanks.

Edit: started 10mg of nolva today and will take it for the rest of my cycle and beyond for a week. Will this be enough and is it alright to use the 2nd Gear and nolvadex together in 10 days time? I'd appreciate any feedback on the above paragraph just to see am I right to continue with The One (which I was told cannot cause gyno) as I will stop it right now if its the right thing to do. Thanks again anyone who can help.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.95%

I think I have gyno, but I had it since I was a kid and I hate it. I cant wear just a shirt, I have to wear 2 shirts or a muscle shirt just so my nips dont show. they don't ich but they stick out and theres a ball or something round in my chest under my nipple about the size of a penny sorta. idk if thats my gland or something. What can get rid of this?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

good info, i have alittle from my college supplement days... military doc's told me they wouldnt remove it
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

what if u cant get a SERM? will novadex ex work for the precursor pebble to gyno?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    what if u cant get a SERM? will novadex ex work for the precursor pebble to gyno?
    Novadex XT? no
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

what do i do??
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

what do i do??
    SERM or do not do the cycle, talk to your doctor
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor
    also known as a anti-estrogen...I doubt it will go away on its own, sometimes its just fat, and people think its gyno, so if it is fat, lose the fat and itll go away. you can get any SERM off the internet, I just got my Nolva

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

it doesnt feel like fat, its a small pebble feeling, im not fat by any means, its just a bump which i have been told is the precursor to gyno
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

it doesnt feel like fat, its a small pebble feeling, im not fat by any means, its just a bump which i have been told is the precursor to gyno
    o, then get a SERM or (Epi lol)
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

would epi actually work to counter ???
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

also which kind of serm would work the best for this?
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

would epi actually work to counter ???
    also which kind of serm would work the best for this?
    yes, in reducing gyno? usually Nolva

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94545
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

hey

which SERM should i get
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

isnt Epi a steriod itself, how would that counter, also is it more effective than a SERM
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

read that link I posted...and Epi can counteract the effects of gyno, thus removing it
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

is it dangerous to buy another steriod to counter it
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

DO A SEARCH AND READ. LEARN INFO YOURSELF
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

This is hillarious!!!! I just went through this whole thread and no nobody seems to want to answer these questions. Lol.

It's also funny cuz no ones seems to want to Read. Or see a dr.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

Will formastane and I3C combined help with gyno symptoms?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197.5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

just verifying... so the only way something can be gyno is if its hard and painful right? otherwise if its fleshy its fat? great thread though!
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Quote Originally Posted by dustin06MR View Post
    just verifying... so the only way something can be gyno is if its hard and painful right? otherwise if its fleshy its fat? great thread though!
    Im pretty sure any unusual feeling or touch is gyno
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.08%

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Im pretty sure any unusual feeling or touch is gyno
    No Tom, as noted Gyno is not itchy or puffiness. Gyno is painful and will have harder lumps under the nipple.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    No Tom, as noted Gyno is not itchy or puffiness. Gyno is painful and will have harder lumps under the nipple.
    sorry, when I said unusual feeling I implied everything from tenderness to pain
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

well i went to 2 different doctors and neither of them would give me any help or med for my soar nip( which have huge knots under my nips and they are puffy ) I have been off the PH that gave me gyno for 3 months now and have also took tamoxifen 1 month after getting off the PH. Why didnt the tamoxifen help with the puffy soar and konts in my nips??? Can anyone please give me some help here in what to do?? thanks guys
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.37%

my brother i get gyno w/ 1 stick of AAS so i know the feeling and its miserable, here is what you must do:
    letro ed @ 2.5mg
    cabergoline e3d @ .5mg
    you may want to add clomid as well to avoid very low libedo and it also will bring back your natty test levels.
    pm me for any more info good luck brother!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

ok thanks man, i will try that. I am really mad at my doctor right now cause i just got another bill from d hospital from my ultrasound. I only did the ultrasound to make my doctor happy, i thought he would then help me but he said only time would make me better, i think he is full of ****!!! I see people on here say go see a doctor, but what is a doctor going to do?? My doctor said no man has ever been written a scrip for tomixfen.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

well i tried everything to get rid of gyno too... well not everything but i did use 2 bottles nolva 1 letro (could had been bunk) 1/2 epi and then i decidied to try topical formestane and within a couple of days soreness dropped massively and the size is already less than half the size it was in like a week of use... worked for me anyway
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Ok thanks guys for your help, i will look into getting some letro or to. formestane and let yall no if it helped me or not. All i am looking for is to get rid of these hard knots behind my nips, i dont have big tits or man boobs just hard and soar knots. Some people say i will never get rid of the hard knots because its scar tissue( thats what my doctor told me). but im not giving up yet!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

ok my topical formestane came in yesterday and i started taking it last night, so maybe i will reduce the size of my nip knots soon! Im keeping my fingures crossed this time.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.08%

Quote Originally Posted by jgun View Post
    ok my topical formestane came in yesterday and i started taking it last night, so maybe i will reduce the size of my nip knots soon! Im keeping my fingures crossed this time.
    I bet you'll get some relief for a little while, but I doubt it will provide a permanent fix...I used topical form for this purpose, but I got rebound while I was still using the formestane

right now I'm back to running nolva...I'm a week in at 40mg ED and the pain is almost gone! I'm hoping this will be gone in a month...or at least sig reduced!!!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Ok im on day 25 of formestane and now im tapering off of it, but the great news is my nips are still soar and i still have knots, ha ha im thinking i will have this problem from now on. the formestane did not help any at all. Im done taking anything but a protein shake. I will never take anykind of PH again!! Not even a test booster
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.63%

So after reading this thread I think I may have pseudogynecomastia. I did a cycle of epistane and 11-oxo a few months back and used Tamoxifen citrate at 20mg/day for 30 days and BioForge for PCT. Finished PCT about 6 weeks ago. Cycle went good and so did PCT but the last few days I've been noticing some irregularities with my pecs. If I feel my pec completely relaxed it feels normal. No lumps or anything. However, if I flex my pec and check again I can notice multiple small lumps or nodules above my nipple. Here is a picture of the area where I can find these lumps:

Again, since I just started feeling them when I flex my pec I'm not sure if they've always been there of if they are new. Just to clarify, there are no lumps directly behind my nipples and the lumps above my nipple are not painful or even tender. Another thing to note is that my pec looks completely normal. It is not misshapen and my nipples are not puffy. I'm at around 9% BF right now as well and these lumps are not noticeable at all through the skin.

I'm curious to see what you guys think this might be. By the description from the OP it sounds to me like Pseudogynecomastia. I think my best bet would be to start on a low dose of tamoxifen citrate, maybe 10mg/day, for a few weeks and see if it helps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOL ur face off click me
    By nycste in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:34 PM
  2. Just Shut Up and Click It!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 09:24 AM