If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

i did anabolic somthing or another dont remeber name about year and half ago. developed a little gyno on right side of chest. Wondering what best thing to take was this late after ive taken the supplement? Anything any help would be awesome thanks

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bouncealong View Post
    Thankyou for writing this. I am just about to go for the fourth operation to remove glandular tissue from steroid use. I have tried all the AI/SERM routes and nothing gets rid of the hard glandular tissue. Its one nipple in particular where it comes back time and time again with the 'head and tail' symptoms often described by steroid users
    I have no pain when mine comes on. hard lumps simply form in days and months of AIs does nothing to remove the glndular tissue other than surgery
    I would like to know about the removal of the actual glands and the success rates of doing this to stop the return of the glandural tissue. I am very lean and didnt have pubertal gyno, it simply comefrom using steroids.
    Has anyone found it to be effective to remov a gland or both. I would be happy t keep one gland and se if its possible to have the other removed as its getting beyond a joke

Any thoughts?

There is a thread on professionalmuscle that goes into detail on surgery from a guy who had it done a few years back, very informative!

2.5 letro is too much? this is the dosage i always hear for LT treatment...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  282 lbs.

I run a nutrition store and frequently get questions on gyno, and there is one that I have not been able to find an answer to. If someone has gyno for sure is it necessary to have it removed for health/safety reason?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumLifter View Post
    I run a nutrition store and frequently get questions on gyno, and there is one that I have not been able to find an answer to. If someone has gyno for sure is it necessary to have it removed for health/safety reason?
    Which nutrition store do you run? What city is it located in?
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    How can you say to everyone reading that you probably don't have gyno when in your write up you state that 70% or pubertal boys and 1/3 of adult men have gyno to some extent? And to put things into context those stats are for the general population... in a steriod forum you would think that they would be a little higher. Apart from that there is heaps of good information in there though good work.
    That figure is ostensibly extended to include cases of psuedogynaecomastia, and not specific glandular proliferation itself. As well, you are omitting that approximately 35-45% of the North American male population is obese; a condition itself associated with higher levels of E/P1, and making glandular proliferation a more likely scenario. This was to point out that 'puffy nipples' and related issues are not gynaecomastia. In fact, I would postulate that, due to fitness-associated regulation of hormonal levels and a reduction of chest adipose tissue, BB'ing board populations are less likely to suffer from Gyno.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumLifter View Post
    if the lumps aren't growing, and the man isn't lactating then its generally treated as cosmetic rather than a health/safety issue from what I recall.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  282 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Which nutrition store do you run? What city is it located in?
    Houston area.
  8. Registered User

so nipps are sensitive, lil puffy, and i just milked myself..i start PCT tomorow...nolva should be able to control this since i just noticed it right?

edit: I could always get some letro by monday if needed...

tips?

-----------------
    Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
    Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?
  9. Registered User

Whats the best solution for gyno?
  10. Registered User

i have gyno for 10 yrs.. what if i take novaldex now, what is the effect and the side effects? pls reply. tnx and more power
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.

good information to know and have, thanks for the post.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.
    Ummm..I never did a log on M1T!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Ummm..I never did a log on M1T!

My bad. It was Supersoldier's thread. Sorry.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

thanks for the science it's post like this that truly help educate not speculate. knowledge is power.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

Nice info I'm sure this will take the scare out of alot of people
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

thats bad.. get a breast reduction.
    just kiddingn try powerfull
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heyheyjj View Post
    Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.
    What type of cycle did you run and not utilize a PCT?
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

Tren extreme and super mass caps for about 15 days and then under circumstances i had to stop everything i was taking. dam ph's
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I have not taken an anabolic since last summer, but I started taking propecia a week ago, and I now have a sore small lump in my left nipple. It is not visible yet thank God. I have both NovedexXT and liquid Nolva in my supplement cabinet. What do you guys recommend?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.

liquid nolva at 40,30,20,20. for a normal pct
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.

so im wondering...i have soreness behind my nipples and recently started taking some nolvadex. from what i understand this drug just blocks the receptors and inhibits the functions of estrogen, but rather does not actually get rid of it. How long would you say that it should take before the soreness goes away? Its been about 24 hours since i started the Nolva
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

can i get an ai at a vitam shoppe or something because i am noticing sensitivity and puffiness in my right nipple and am currently only on my 6th day of mdrol.
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman098 View Post
    can i get an ai at a vitam shoppe or something because i am noticing sensitivity and puffiness in my right nipple and am currently only on my 6th day of mdrol.
    Obviously, this is something you should have anticipated and planned for long, long before even purchasing your MDROL. With all due respect, it is precisely people such as yourself that are bringing the inevitable ban on responsible users!

This being said, VS will not have an AI capable of preventing your symptoms, no.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.

Officially found out today from my PCP that I have gyno. This is pubertal in nature, no hard mass, but mild enlargement of the breast glands. Nothing is painful to the touch, but its just a real embarrassment.

I was thinking of running 10mg nolva/day. After reading the PubMed articles, running this for an extended period of time should hopefully yield some results.

My question: what if I were to ALSO run Epi low dose (20-30 mg tops), seeing as to the many stories of it aiding in ridding of, or at least decreasing the size of, gynecomastia?

Any help with my issue is GREATLY appreciated.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHands View Post
    Officially found out today from my PCP that I have gyno. This is pubertal in nature, no hard mass, but mild enlargement of the breast glands. Nothing is painful to the touch, but its just a real embarrassment.

I was thinking of running 10mg nolva/day. After reading the PubMed articles, running this for an extended period of time should hopefully yield some results.

My question: what if I were to ALSO run Epi low dose (20-30 mg tops), seeing as to the many stories of it aiding in ridding of, or at least decreasing the size of, gynecomastia?

Any help with my issue is GREATLY appreciated.
    Nolva will only prevent the further growth of breast tissue due to the estrogen receptors being tickled on your chest, and help the sensitivity/pain associated with gynecomastia tissue growth. When I was a teenager I developed pubertal gynecomastia due to being a fattie. When I asked my doctor about non-surgical means, he stated that not much would reduce it, not anastrozole/letrozole/exemestane even as AI's. The SERMs are only used medicinally to reduce pain in males experiencing gyno, and it will not reduce the current size, or at least should not. It would only stop further growth and reduce the pain and sensitivity experienced by the patient.

Also, I can't remember but a while back some members MIGHT have posted some medical journal links to epistane being used with success in reducing their existing gynecomastia, but I seem to remember it being blasted by other members for not using proper currently accepted research methodology currently required for most typical medical journals (reputable ones at least). I believe there were attempts to replicate findings with no success in at least a couple followup study cases, there was no conclusive evidence epistane caused any reduction.

It's also a molecule/drug related to the classic steroid skeleton that causes anabolic androgenic effects when taken. Now don't get me wrong it's a great compound that works for many (heck, I believe in it myself), I just don't think it should be touted as a gynecomastia-reducing agent.

Why would one take a steroid that builds mass in a cycle to eliminate/reduce gyno? A reduction of estrogen on epistane runs is risky in terms of estrogen over leveling out during PCT, which risks aggravation of your current gynecomastia. Just ask yourself if it's worth the risk of aggravating your existing gyno further than it's current level.

Best of luck with your situation though, but more than likely you're looking at surgery as the only likely mean to completely eliminate pubertal gynecomastia. There's always an exception to the rule though.

This is granted that what you are taking IS tamoxifen, and at the concentration stated. If you can't be sure through actual verification, how can you be 100% sure that what you are taking is what it states it is? But, since you're going through your doctor via legitimate means that should not be a problem .

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Obviously, this is something you should have anticipated and planned for long, long before even purchasing your MDROL. With all due respect, it is precisely people such as yourself that are bringing the inevitable ban on responsible users!

This being said, VS will not have an AI capable of preventing your symptoms, no.
    Glad to see the Mullet is still here dishing it out like it is, sugar coating nothing!! It's been a busy year, glad to be somewhat back here, albeit in lurker mode
  29. Registered User

MULLET!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Thanks for the great thread.
    I would like to ask a few questions.
    I took sus for about 2 weeks and stopped taking it because of personal reasons. Also, after that I took my PCT but only for about 2 weeks also because of a scare in the family and I could no longer get access as I was out of town. I now seem to have a small lump under both of my nipples and some tenderness. According to your lying down test I do have gyno, it is not very noticable to the untrained eye and not near as bad as the pictures you have up. The main reason for concern is this is fairly new, and I would like to prevent anything serious if that is what coming in the future. I can get both Arimidex and Letro, what you say better recommend for someone in my situation? Also I have had a friend tell me to go all Letro because the nolva will not help in this situation as it might have be to late. Thank you for your help.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

i dont have enough experience but i say run a low dose of nolva and letro
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

thanks bro, any one else can help?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

itchy

This is probably a stupid question, but if one is on-cycle and one's nipples begin to itch, but are not swollen or showing any other signs of gyno, this is probably a sign of potential gyno, right? It would be wise to drop the PH which aromatizes and begin taking an AI, right? I won't have an AI (exemestane) until Thursday (it's Tuesday night), but I do have torem. The day this started (last Thursday) I dropped the Pheraplex and took 120mg of torem. I have been taking 60mg of torem everyday since then. Is this appropriate? Should I continue the torem once I get my exemestane, or drop it till PCT?
    Thank you for your help and for this most informative thread.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

i am glad people wrote this it is a good way to finally write it all in one. And great work you put some time into this most people would forget half of the stuff you put in so great job thank you
  35. Registered User

I have gyno like the 2nd picture the guy with the tat. I got it after my MDrol cycle. I initiated my nolva right after the day of my last dose. It doesnt hurt, itch or give off liquid. It just puffs up.
    I see it at certain times of the day. Once its there, then its not. I also started using b6 from 400 to now, 800mg. It is still the same. What research chem would be best in this instance and what dosage? I was thinking Letro, but want further answers. I was also thinking of visiting the doctor to get cheaper meds.
    Finally, should I run anything the next time I use Mdrol? I plan on using pplex first, then bridging 20mg for 4 weeks.
    I think my mistake this time was going to 30mg on the fourth week.
    Can anyone help me, please?
  36. Registered User

Im looking into Pmag...anyone know of this causing gyno? Its practically the same thing as Hdrol and Ive done 2 cycles of Hdrol with no bad sides (gyno), so should I be worried???
  37. Registered User

I when I was going through puberty I noticed those "pebbles" around age 12 and went to the doctor about it and he just said it would go away. I have had them ever since and they piss me off. They aren't really noticeable at all but they annoy the hell out of me. Since I've had them so long should I just live with it?
  38. Registered User

Is any of this stuff obtainable without a prescription or connections? My lumps aren't large i just want my tits to stop hurting lol
  39. Registered User

The research grade, liquid stuff is available w/o a script.

If one develops signs of gyno while on tren cycle, what is the best procedure? Add in an AI at low dose to start and up the dosages if needed? Or add nolva or letro while on cycle?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

whats the difference between progresterone gyno and gyno caused by estrogen?? is there a difference???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOL ur face off click me
    By nycste in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM
  2. Just Shut Up and Click It!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 07:24 AM