If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bouncealong View Post
    Thankyou for writing this. I am just about to go for the fourth operation to remove glandular tissue from steroid use. I have tried all the AI/SERM routes and nothing gets rid of the hard glandular tissue. Its one nipple in particular where it comes back time and time again with the 'head and tail' symptoms often described by steroid users
    I have no pain when mine comes on. hard lumps simply form in days and months of AIs does nothing to remove the glndular tissue other than surgery
    I would like to know about the removal of the actual glands and the success rates of doing this to stop the return of the glandural tissue. I am very lean and didnt have pubertal gyno, it simply comefrom using steroids.
    Has anyone found it to be effective to remov a gland or both. I would be happy t keep one gland and se if its possible to have the other removed as its getting beyond a joke

Any thoughts?
    I'm sort of confused, this is your fourth operation?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm sort of confused, this is your fourth operation?
    Correct, regardless of AIs used the glandular tissue returns. I have it removed and then it returns long after PCT and op...the use letro or nolva and it doesnt go after every protocol tried...so I have it removed again

Question being:

Has anyone had the gland removed succesfully so it cannot return?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bouncealong View Post
    Correct, regardless of AIs used the glandular tissue returns. I have it removed and then it returns long after PCT and op...the use letro or nolva and it doesnt go after every protocol tried...so I have it removed again

Question being:

Has anyone had the gland removed succesfully so it cannot return?
    I don't think it's necessarily possible to remove the gland itself, but merely the tissue which proliferates around it.

4. good thread, i might have gyno...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I don't think it's necessarily possible to remove the gland itself, but merely the tissue which proliferates around it.
    Was it not something you have researched when writing the piece here?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bouncealong View Post
    Was it not something you have researched when writing the piece here?
    Surgeries remove the proliferated tissue, but not the gland. As well, once the gland has been stimulated by E1/P, it remains susceptible to further proliferation and growth. Nothing but avoiding A.A.S. completely will make you invulnerable to Gyneocomastia concerns; even then, any product that modulates hormones could have an adverse effect.

7. How can you say to everyone reading that you probably don't have gyno when in your write up you state that 70% or pubertal boys and 1/3 of adult men have gyno to some extent? And to put things into context those stats are for the general population... in a steriod forum you would think that they would be a little higher. Apart from that there is heaps of good information in there though good work.

8. for that guy who had 4 operations: i had gyno surgery about 2 years ago. the surgeon said he removed a total of 1 liter of fat/tissue. the lumps went away but not permanently. well...in fact, it may not be breast tissue, but SCAR tissue...feels the same to me. i went to a different surgeon to confirm that it was scar tissue and not breast tissue. in my case, i have a load of scar tissue in my right side. to the point that it practically negates the surgery. it was a risk i knew ahead of time. in your case, if youre going on your 4th surgery, maybe its scar tissue not breast tissue. in which case, surgery....will only create more scarring.

also, if it is scar tissue, ask your doctor about getting an injection of cortisol. apparently, its suppsed to disolve the scar tissue. of course, there are risks involved.
  9. DHT bad

Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattew View Post
    Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo
    Read up on finasteride and dutasteride

11. i did anabolic somthing or another dont remeber name about year and half ago. developed a little gyno on right side of chest. Wondering what best thing to take was this late after ive taken the supplement? Anything any help would be awesome thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by bouncealong View Post
    Thankyou for writing this. I am just about to go for the fourth operation to remove glandular tissue from steroid use. I have tried all the AI/SERM routes and nothing gets rid of the hard glandular tissue. Its one nipple in particular where it comes back time and time again with the 'head and tail' symptoms often described by steroid users
    I have no pain when mine comes on. hard lumps simply form in days and months of AIs does nothing to remove the glndular tissue other than surgery
    I would like to know about the removal of the actual glands and the success rates of doing this to stop the return of the glandural tissue. I am very lean and didnt have pubertal gyno, it simply comefrom using steroids.
    Has anyone found it to be effective to remov a gland or both. I would be happy t keep one gland and se if its possible to have the other removed as its getting beyond a joke

Any thoughts?

There is a thread on professionalmuscle that goes into detail on surgery from a guy who had it done a few years back, very informative!

2.5 letro is too much? this is the dosage i always hear for LT treatment...
  13. AsylumLifter

I run a nutrition store and frequently get questions on gyno, and there is one that I have not been able to find an answer to. If someone has gyno for sure is it necessary to have it removed for health/safety reason?

14. Quote Originally Posted by AsylumLifter View Post
    I run a nutrition store and frequently get questions on gyno, and there is one that I have not been able to find an answer to. If someone has gyno for sure is it necessary to have it removed for health/safety reason?
    Which nutrition store do you run? What city is it located in?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    How can you say to everyone reading that you probably don't have gyno when in your write up you state that 70% or pubertal boys and 1/3 of adult men have gyno to some extent? And to put things into context those stats are for the general population... in a steriod forum you would think that they would be a little higher. Apart from that there is heaps of good information in there though good work.
    That figure is ostensibly extended to include cases of psuedogynaecomastia, and not specific glandular proliferation itself. As well, you are omitting that approximately 35-45% of the North American male population is obese; a condition itself associated with higher levels of E/P1, and making glandular proliferation a more likely scenario. This was to point out that 'puffy nipples' and related issues are not gynaecomastia. In fact, I would postulate that, due to fitness-associated regulation of hormonal levels and a reduction of chest adipose tissue, BB'ing board populations are less likely to suffer from Gyno.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AsylumLifter View Post
    if the lumps aren't growing, and the man isn't lactating then its generally treated as cosmetic rather than a health/safety issue from what I recall.
  17. AsylumLifter

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Which nutrition store do you run? What city is it located in?
    Houston area.

18. so nipps are sensitive, lil puffy, and i just milked myself..i start PCT tomorow...nolva should be able to control this since i just noticed it right?

edit: I could always get some letro by monday if needed...

tips?

-----------------
    Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
    Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

19. Whats the best solution for gyno?

20. i have gyno for 10 yrs.. what if i take novaldex now, what is the effect and the side effects? pls reply. tnx and more power

21. Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.

22. good information to know and have, thanks for the post.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.
    Ummm..I never did a log on M1T!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Ummm..I never did a log on M1T!

My bad. It was Supersoldier's thread. Sorry.

25. thanks for the science it's post like this that truly help educate not speculate. knowledge is power.

26. Nice info I'm sure this will take the scare out of alot of people

27. thats bad.. get a breast reduction.
    just kiddingn try powerfull

28. Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.

29. Quote Originally Posted by heyheyjj View Post
    Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.
    What type of cycle did you run and not utilize a PCT?
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

30. Tren extreme and super mass caps for about 15 days and then under circumstances i had to stop everything i was taking. dam ph's
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOL ur face off click me
    By nycste in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:34 PM
  2. Just Shut Up and Click It!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 09:24 AM