Older guy wants opinions

Bravo II

Awards
Hello,

After reading the rules/stickies,

I am looking for some help with my first cycle. A little about myself, I am 52 years old 5’8” 195 lbs and have been dieting and lifting most of my adult life. As others here in my age group would tell you once you hit around 50 you start to notice little things such as not healing as fast as you once did, taking longer to recuperate after a workout, etc. Yea it suck and only gets worse I’m told.

I am looking for that little edge and after much research on the subject, was looking to start my first cycle and wanted any and all opinions on it and my post cycle therapy.

I am going with 500 mg of Test C either once a week or 250 mg x 2 week for 10 weeks. I am leaning towards 2 times a week but if any with experience think otherwise I’m all ears.

HCG at 6th week till the 10th week at 500IU 2 times a week

My post cycle therapy as follows.

2 weeks after my last injection I would start,

week 1 - 40mg of Nolvadex/day

week 2 - 40mg of Nolvadex/day

week 3 - 20mg of Nolvadex/day

week 4 - 20mg of Nolvadex/day

So what are your thoughts ? I appreciate any and all help.

Bravo II out.

jvb20

Awards
looks real good but i would pin twice a week though...but other than that everything looks good...

jvb20

Bravo II

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

Was not sure about the HCG.

Was also thinking about starting HCG as follows.

Week 8 - 500IU HCG - 250IU/twice a week

Week 9 - 500IU HCG - 250/twice a week

Week 10 - 250IU HCG X 1

Maybe I think to much huh ?

BigTom

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

Was not sure about the HCG.

Was also thinking about starting HCG as follows.

Week 8 - 500IU HCG - 250IU/twice a week

Week 9 - 500IU HCG - 250/twice a week

Week 10 - 250IU HCG X 1

Maybe I think to much huh ?

Good first cycle. The only problem is you won't feel the effects of the Test E for about a month. Therefore I would recommend Test Prop also. Prop kicks in at about one week.
So start them together 500 test E 250 X 2 / week and Test Prop 100mg EOD for 3 weeks. Then drop the prop and run enth for a total of 12 weeks. Use Adex or Aromasin for pct. Nolva is ****. And def. use HCG as outlined.

Also look into HGH therapy. We are the same age. I'm 5'10", 205, 10% BF. HGH really quickens the healing process.

Bravo II

Awards
Thanks for the responses.

Here is the problem. I can only get Test Cyp.