first cycle of T3..some advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Might add some to a cycle some time in the future.

2. Registered User

I am taking T3 and clen with no AS. Whatever you do use some AS when you do it cuz I am losing mass. Spend 5% of the time ramping up your dose. 45% of the time at max dose and 55% of time spent on T3 ramping down. Followed by a three day carb up. I am also on clen which is defintly not enough to counter catabolic effects. Getting very lean though but next time will us winny for sure cuz I love winny.
    Oh yeah the reason I am not taking any AS is cuz I just finished a cycle and need a break ya know.
  3. ***** Vampire

i currently have T1-Pro , liquid clen and liquid Nolva (for post cycle). I am trying to loose as much BF as possible while preserving my current muscle mass. I am 26% BF right now with a body weight of 165. i am doing a Keto diet at about 1600 calories a day. i want to add an AS to this cycle but not sure which one. i was thinking about either winstrol or primobolan as i dont want any aromatizing AS's and i wont be gaining mass anyway so test and eq are out of the question(that is for after i loose my fat). i will be doing heavy dosing of the T-1 pro bc i tried trenabol-x and i noticed no results from it doing 10ml a day. And BTW i am starting to loose my hair naturally - so no AS with high risk of losing hair which i think winstrol is. My daily supps are multi vitamin 2x a day(ast 32x), uniliver 4 caps with each meal, hydroxadrine 3 pills 2x a day, Tons of flax oil all day, and ALA. my plan is to run clen 2 weeks - hydroxadrine 2 weeks - clen 2 weeks. the T1-Pro for 6 weeks at heavy dosing and an AS for 6 weeks. Nolva post cycle at either 20 or 40 ml a day. Can anyone help?
    •   

4. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

anavar......
  5. Registered User

Yeah primo or anavar are the best for what you are looking for. They won't shut your and you will maintain your mass with moderate dosages.
  6. ***** Vampire

which one is easier on the hair loss? i also hear anivar is hard to come by - but i will check that out for myself. also i think i can only get primo tabs and i would rather have the liquid. Thanks BTW
  7. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

im not sure that either convert to DHT
    so both should be ok for hairloss

could be wrong..
  8. Registered User

Hi All!

I am new to this board but have been on others and recognize alot of the bros (alot of whom I respect opinions of). I am glad to be apart of this board though. Always a good time and very informative.

Just my thought. Never have taken T3 (just done alot of research) but I think it is still unclear how long to take it, some say 4,6, or even 8. I would always be on the safe side. You may want to go to the doctor cause if your levels of free T3 are low you may be able to get a perscription. If you really want to take matters into your own hands and be cautious. Get a copy of your test, taper into the cycle, starting with 25mcg tablets and wait a week. Test again, if free t3 is still low increase another (50mcg total). If you are losing fat and levels are higher, I would keep it right there. I know there are alot of scientists who still aren't sure what is the safe length but I think it is assumed that one should taper down usage since you have suppressed your TSH secretion. I would say, better to be safe than sorry.

Clen seems logical to stack with since it is a specific beta 2 agonist. Since T3 sensitizes the beta receptors. But I also think that clen. will reduce the level of free T3 in the system possible by lowering the coversion rate of t4-t3. And if I am not mistaken, clen desensitizes beta 2 which after a couple of weeks.

Also a bump on the t3 with AAS.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by csakiges
    Hi All!

I You may want to go to the doctor cause if your levels of free T3 are low you may be able to get a perscription.
    Doctors rarely ever prescribe T3. 90% of the cases are prescribed Synthroid.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

shibby
  11. Registered User

Originally posted by goldylight
    which one is easier on the hair loss? i also hear anivar is hard to come by - but i will check that out for myself. also i think i can only get primo tabs and i would rather have the liquid. Thanks BTW

Yeah either of these will not have any affect on hairloss, of course with excessive dosages anything is possible. I am thinking of picking up some anavar in the very near future and using it alone to see what it is like. From my source it is not very cheap though
  12. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

pinzino, how much u plan on running? 40+mg/day?
  13. Registered User

I will be taking 0.5mg/kg. I am 91 kilos so I am going to take 45mg/day. (2.2 pounds per kilo)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle/Looking for some advice
    By Mskerv05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:51 AM
  2. First Cycle of Hdrol! Need some advice
    By 1997Stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 09:33 AM
  3. First Cycle of Deca NPP - advice
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics