cycle questions

ingo_1978

Awards
I am nearly into the fifth week of a ph cycle of 19 nor, 4-AD and MDHT.

cycle so far

4-AD oral 800\1000\1000\1200
19 nor trans 400\480\560\640
MDHT oral 0\0\0\50

Gained 8 pounds and started to bloat on the third week which is why I've added MDHT. Starting to get really noticable results now. Sides are pretty minimal still.

Just unsure on how to tackle to rest of the cycle? would I be best to carry on ramping the doses up for another two weeks (original plan) or go for eight weeks just gradually raising doses?

Am also getting fed up of taking 6 200mg of 4-AD doses throughout the day. Is it ok to take 3 x 400mg doses instead or is the too much in one go?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to get really noticable results now. Sides are pretty minimal still.

Just unsure on how to tackle to rest of the cycle? would I be best to carry on ramping the doses up for another two weeks (original plan) or go for eight weeks just gradually raising doses?
if you are seeing 'really noticeable results' now, with 'minimal sides' it sounds like you are locked in on target...no? I would not change a thing, unless something changes for the worse regarding sides.

Am also getting fed up of taking 6 200mg of 4-AD doses throughout the day. Is it ok to take 3 x 400mg doses instead or is the too much in one go?
into your fifth week I see no reason why you could not dose 3x/d instead of 6. You could try out 4x300 first to see if all goes well. Ideally you want to keep level constant...but at 5th week should not make much difference at this point.

ingo_1978

Awards
Thanks B5150

Am gonna have to give up the MDHT due to hair loss :run:

Have a bottle M4OHN and wondering whether to stack this instead?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks B5150

Am gonna have to give up the MDHT due to hair loss :run:

Have a bottle M4OHN and wondering whether to stack this instead?
I wouldn't think MDHT would cause hair loss that quick?

M4OHN usually takes 3 weeks or so to kick in. Seems a little late to throw that
in the mix.

ingo_1978

Awards
Could be the 4-AD causing it but I must have the MPB gene as the hairs are def. thinning and shedding. Am considering getting the propecia out. Damn genetics!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd bag the MDHT for hair reasons, but if you do, get something else to combat the bloat. Formestane or letro, maybe even ATD should do the trick. You can dose the 4AD 3 or 4X/day instead of 6 I think...