First cycle questions

VaRacer80

Awards
Here’s some backstory to better help y’all with suggestions

I’ve always been fat. Graduated high school at 275lbs. Gained more after that. Finally now at 42 I’m down to 249lbs after a three year diet. I want to start a cycle to help get this excess fat off and put on some muscle. What’s a safe starting point and I would use arimidex.25 mg after each pin.

I’m having a full hormone blood lab done this week so I will have all my starting numbers. Then I’ll do labs monthly from there.

I plan to be on test for life once I do my first cycle. Was going to use test cympionate only far as anabolics go

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congrats on the success thus far!

My vote is to keep going naturally.
This is a lifestyle…nutrition, training, sleep,
& no other vices if you want to enter the dark side….I myself am 40 and not on TRT.

A cycle will not magically melt fat off you.

I think many will be curious as to your bloodwork, and kudos for going after that.

Keep a nutrition and training log, stay on the grind!

VaRacer80

Awards
Congrats on the success thus far!

My vote is to keep going naturally.
This is a lifestyle…nutrition, training, sleep,
& no other vices if you want to enter the dark side….I myself am 40 and not on TRT.

A cycle will not magically melt fat off you.

I think many will be curious as to your bloodwork, and kudos for going after that.

Keep a nutrition and training log, stay on the grind!
Thanks. I’ve completely changed my eating habits and generally stick to a keto type high protein low carb diet now. Tons of water and only diet soda if any soda at all. I was debating going the TRT route because I have every low T symptom but was debating starting with a cycle and then just mostly maintaining on a low dose Test for life.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What was the final straw that finally broke your fat assss? (Lmao j/k…I’m a former fat boy too)

Just continuing to cut fat and build muscle can greatly influence your test level and low t symptoms….

Starting test at your high body fat % would very likely be detrimental.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I’ve completely changed my eating habits and generally stick to a keto type high protein low carb diet now. Tons of water and only diet soda if any soda at all. I was debating going the TRT route because I have every low T symptom but was debating starting with a cycle and then just mostly maintaining on a low dose Test for life.
Do you spend a good bit of time in the gym?

VaRacer80

Awards
What was the final straw that finally broke your fat assss? (Lmao j/k…I’m a former fat boy too)

Just continuing to cut fat and build muscle can greatly influence your test level and low t symptoms….

Starting test at your high body fat % would very likely be detrimental.
I have always been in and out of the gym lifting off and on along with light cardio. Played football in school etc. Just always ate like garbage and ate too much. What broke me was when I realized I was heavier than I was in school and was almost 40. Finally then I decided to make diet changes for life and now at 42 it’s stuck in my head and no longer eat bad.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don’t expect anything from TRT. If your bodyfat is 20 percent or higher, you will most likely need to also take an (toxic) AI just so you don’t produce more estrogen from your TRT dose.
I started at 53 (never cycled) and was disappointed that it did nothing I thought it was going to do. In fact I relied on it to help and rested on the hard work ethic that got me to where I was. And ended up fatter and weaker. It’s all diet, stress mgt, sleep and consistent training. When these are in place, TRT (or cycles / cruise) can help.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It sounds like you can hit your goals without jumping into the "hard stuff". Consider some safer additions like a good nutrition partitioning agent, Cardarine, and maybe a low risk AAS like Anavar. None of those things mess with your hormones and have very low risk of sides. Good luck to you.
Scince when does anavar not mess with your hormones?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're right, Anavar can mess with you just like any other AAS, but if taken responsibly, it's safe enough for women to use and is amongst the lowest risk AAS's. Good catch, I should've been more specific.
There are many AAS options much less toxic than Anavar. Any oral would be the
It sounds like you can hit your goals without jumping into the "hard stuff". Consider some safer additions like a good nutrition partitioning agent, Cardarine, and maybe a low risk AAS like Anavar. None of those things mess with your hormones and have very low risk of sides. Good luck to you.
Anavar is a much higher risk than many much better AAS options.