Cycle advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
I have done 3 past aas cycles and 3 ph cycles. My next cycle I would like to gain as much lean mass as possible and keep my body fat where it is or even lose some. I am thinking like this....

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 mg every 3 days
Weeks 1-5 Dbol 60 mg every day
Weeks 6-12 Tren 75 mg every day

What do you guys think?

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Scratch the tren I dont have loot for that haha....What else could I toss in there instead of tren I dont want anything that has long term detection times like Deca....

burnuphard

Awards
3 AAS cycles and 3 PH cycles at 21? Either you started too early or you've been doing them without enough downtime in between.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes I really find that interesting.. you might need to take a break from the AAS/PH's my friend..

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
I started when I was 17.

Thanks for your advice MD.

Now does anyone actually give imput or just act like my parents?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
we're all looking out for the health of the bros.

60mg of dbol per day is too extreme. cut it in half. 30-40mg/day is just fine. I like the test dosage and duration of use. You can run tren. Why throw it out? Its a great drug and would be a nice addition to the test/dbol cycle. I would however, finish on tren only for the last week, and head straight into your PCT a day or two after your last tren shot. By then, the enanthate long ester of test will be out of your system. Feel me? You could definitely be well off with eod 75mg of tren, especially if this is your first time using the drug.
Sage

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I started when I was 17.

Thanks for your advice MD.

Now does anyone actually give imput or just act like my parents?
I'm gonna go the parent route and suggest a break as well. Not cause I wanna dis you, but because it'll probably benefit you in the long run.

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
So sage how long are you saying I should use the tren for?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well with your apparent track record with NOT doing the what is best for yourself.. I will continue to take the parent view... and just like someone said.. lose the attitude or find yourself another board..
Apparently you failed to ready the motto of this forum: LEARN, TEACH, LEAD.. you need to do a bunch more learning about taking care of yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.