First Pinning experiences

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Just did my first pin of tb500, 29 gauge into left delt. Half inch needle. It kind of hurts still, been about 5 minutes. Wondering what too look out for or any massive red flags. I pretty much stuck the needle all the way in, and didn't inject very slowly and can still kind of feel the bubble of fluid on my shoulder. But it was BAC, not oil.

If the inside of the vial isn't sterile, will BAC water rectify this? I am pretty sure I saw a hair flying around in there.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When injecting, relax the muscle, inject slowly, massage the area afterward. A warm wash towel might help. A bubble means the injected compound isn’t dispersed and you’ll need to massage.

No, BAC water will NOT disinfect the vial. BAC water means it’s been purified and bacteria free.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inject in the glutes preferably from the side . It'll help a ton with possible cramps afterwards. Buy some alcohol and cotton and dab it on your gear and injection spot. It's scary in the beginning but when you get used to It you really don't care.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was a tiny hair but I could see it through the vial easily. A little upsetting. I'm feeling crazy sensations throughout my body. Unsure if it's nerves, TB500, or a result of a tainted batch. I wouldn't say it's bad. The sensation feels like it's sticking to connective tissue concentrations where I know I have less muscle and have been stressing the area.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it was a tiny hair but I could see it through the vial easily. A little upsetting. I'm feeling crazy sensations throughout my body. Unsure if it's nerves, TB500, or a result of a tainted batch. I wouldn't say it's bad. The sensation feels like it's sticking to connective tissue concentrations where I know I have less muscle and have been stressing the area.
You are overthinking it. Signs of infection take at least 2 days to come about. Trust me Ive been through it. Also, don't use vials/manufacturers that leave hair in the **** you are about to put in your body

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t the whole “visible hair in vial of substance you’re about to inject directly into your body” set off any warning signs?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was just my first time, so I think I was just nervous in general. Well it was really uncharacteristic of this manufacturer since I know many who use it. Figured it couldn't do much harm, but I don't know much about this in general. The obvious answer is to never use them again of course.

It's so interesting and weird though...How does the hair even get in that tiny of a vial. Its incredibly small, but you can see anything once put up to light.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your fine
BUT...... I usually experience slight relief in symptoms pretty quickly

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote