Cycle advice

BroBrian

Hey AM fam,
I am looking into setting up my first injectable cycle which i plan on running 6-8 months from now.
Cycle history: 1,4,epi andro 300, 300, 600 for 8 weeks. Gained 17 kept 13. Was very pleased with this as a first cycle.
Height/weight: 6' 187 ~12% bf
Been training seriously for about 5 years now, have my diet in check, mainly clean but have a stupid fast metabolism so on the weekends i tend to eat anything and everything. ~3400 calories for maintenance.
I am training for BUDs so a **** load of running, pullups, pushups, dips, lunges and various unilateral work. I would like to put on as much size and weight as i can but understand this will be hard with the type of training i will be doing. I will be aiming to eat around 4500+ a day.
Now for the cycle. I was thinking just a standard test e @500mg/wk for 14weeks would be a good place to start. I will have ai on hand (exem) and clomid for pct. Also worth noting i will be on 30mg/ed of mk677 for the 6-8months prior and probably will just continue it to a year of use if funds allow.
The advice im looking for is, is this cycle sufficient for my goals and also i would like something to ensure strong and healthy joints/ligaments. Ive read that deca can be good for this but also that it is not a good idea for a first cycle. So is there anything i can take to help with joint strength during this cycle? Any and all advice is appreciated, even if youre going to flame me, keep it constructive. Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do test and maybe kickstart with with ph /oral aas. Going for a nandrolone first time is a bit overkill.