Cycle advice

Macka612

Awards
Just about to finish up my pct after my 6 week lgd and 4 andro cycle which i had great results from. Looking to run something else in a few weeks time have been looking into 1 andro 4 andro cycle or an msten or trenavar cycle. Not sure wheather to try one of these or run another lgd 4 andro cycle at a higher dose?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Just about to finish up my pct after my 6 week lgd and 4 andro cycle which i had great results from. Looking to run something else in a few weeks time have been looking into 1 andro 4 andro cycle or an msten or trenavar cycle. Not sure wheather to try one of these or run another lgd 4 andro cycle at a higher dose?
Time on + pct = time off.

Make sure you give yourself time to recover before you start another cycle of anything.

Macka612

Awards
I will be, wont be running anything else for atleast 8 weeks but would like to purchase and have everything i need between now and then

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I will be, wont be running anything else for atleast 8 weeks but would like to purchase and have everything i need between now and then
Gotcha, I will leave the suggestions to the more experienced members. What kind of gains did you make? I like the sound of the 4 andro lgd combo.

Macka612

Awards
Gained 13 lbs in 6 weeks and have maintained it all so far, with little to no sides

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd give andro the giant and super mandro by hard rock supplements a try. They are both well dosed andro products and will get you good results.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten 20mg - 4 weeks
LGD 8mg - 4 weeks, 12mg 4 weeks
4 Andro 330mg - 8 weeks

Msten is getting increasingly harder to find though, unfortunately.

Macka612

Awards
What do you think would give better results a 4 week msten and 4 andro cycle or a 6 week 1/4 andro?

Have you had any experience with brawn nutrition or panther sports nutritions msten?