5 weeks in on test e ... can't get the bloat down

Biddz87

Awards
So first cycle of oils and I'm on week five running 250mg every three days and adex at .25 e3d ... and I can't get the bloat under control ... I drink a lot of water about 1 gallon a day and my sodium is in check. I have noticed that after eating around 35-45g of carbs I start blowing up... is there something causing me to be carb sensitive? I've dropped creatine and all caffeine except my c4 ripped for prework. The adex doesn't really take it down at all. Other then that I have no sides as far as my estrogen being out of wak.. and I haven't gotten blood work at all yet... I'm 29 at 201lbs 5' 8" probably like 20ish for body fat ... I do around 25 mins of cardio everyday...

BAKA

Awards
Without bloods, it's hard to say.

I bloated up on 125mg test because I had no adex. My E2 was ~70 at the time. I started dosing at 0.5mg on the morning of the shot and again 3 days later at the time. E2 then got in the 20-25 sweet spot range.

Fast forward to a real cycle, I'm still at an E2 of 20-25 on 500mg test (250x2) with adex taken at 0.5mg EOD.

Advice given to me was 0.25mg EOD for four weeks and then test bloods and adjust from there. But, 0.5 works. Though, next blast I may try 0.25mg and test since 1mg is $4 (pharma).

A dose of 0.25 E3D just sounds low. I'd try 0.25mg EOD and see if that helps.

Again, not knowing your bloods, it'd be hard to say if you're super sensitive to the stuff or not.

Just my personal experience with controlling high E2, bloat, and blood pressure through trial and error (actually testing) over the past year.

Biddz87

Awards
Thanks man... I just wasn't sure if only having bloat I should up the dose of adex... but I will try that ... other than that I started cycle at 184lbs and sitting at 201lbs minus the bloated whale guts.... I also lowered my diet as I was eating like a natty still just smashing carbs all day good and bad... but my diet is pretty good... it's a whole new ball game on gear...

BAKA

Awards
Forgot to ask, are you taking nolvadex while on cycle at some periods? I do for cosmetic reasons when my nips get puffy. But, nolva can reduce the efficiency of adex.

Biddz87

Awards
No I haven't taken any yet ... I have it but thought was only for pct...could having my pins too far apart make cause my test levels to be out of wack? I also front loaded an extra 500mg at the start

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on 500mg a week with 250 each on Monday and Thursday. I've been taking 0.5mg of Arimidex on Tuesday (the day after the first shot), Friday (the day after the second shot), and Sunday. It seems to be working pretty well. 0.25mg E3D sounds way too low for that dose of test.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up your AI dose and take some nolva for a few days and see if that helps. I'd say it's probably estrogen related in which case the nolva would handle it well.

Biddz87

Awards
So basically carb intake has nothing to do with causing bloat? I was thinking maybe over eating or too many carbs...the bloat definitely fluctuates daily... I will try to up the adex and see we're that puts me...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So basically carb intake has nothing to do with causing bloat? I was thinking maybe over eating or too many carbs...the bloat definitely fluctuates daily... I will try to up the adex and see we're that puts me...
It certainly does... Are you eating more carbs than usual? Think back to the last time you weren't bloated. Were you eating less carbs? Or was it just at the beginning of your cycle before all the test had a chance to aromatize?

Biddz87

Awards
Probably week two or three I wasn't bloating up... I wasn't counting Marcos at the start of cycle... stupid me I thought I could eyeball it... then I started taking .5 adex everyday once the bloat hit... and last week I felt like **** so I backed off the adex for fear of killing my e2 .... this week I felt much better mood and workout wise... but the bloat stayed ... guess I better look into bloods sooner then later ... protocol on getting bloods? Sorry about all the newb questions ... I research and read a lot but talking to others very helpful

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Probably week two or three I wasn't bloating up... I wasn't counting Marcos at the start of cycle... stupid me I thought I could eyeball it... then I started taking .5 adex everyday once the bloat hit... and last week I felt like **** so I backed off the adex for fear of killing my e2 .... this week I felt much better mood and workout wise... but the bloat stayed ... guess I better look into bloods sooner then later ... protocol on getting bloods? Sorry about all the newb questions ... I research and read a lot but talking to others very helpful
Getting bloods is the only way to know for sure where you're at. But it sounds like you crushed it for a bit and now it's closer to where it should be. I would start now at a reasonable dose for the amount of test you're on. I'm using 0.5 3 times a week and it's working for me. A little less (E3D) or a little more (EOD) may be more appropriate for someone else. Start with one of those and adjust as needed.

Biddz87

Awards
Gotcha... also I'm adjusting my diet... my bf% is probably around 20ish haven't had a straight calculation on it... that should help right? I've been adding a lot more cardio the past two weeks

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Is their a possibility of being carb and sodium sensitive on test e?