ED/Libido Issues after 12 weeks of Test/Primo/Var

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So I’ve been on 400 test/ 400 primo/ 25 Var for 12 weeks and felt great! Intense morning wood every morning, random quality boners throughout the day, good for 3 sessions a day and now I’m off the primo and Var and just on like 350 test and I noticed I’m having very weak orgasms, ED issues, soft/no morning wood. I’m not running an AI on only 350-400 test but I’m not sure what the deal is. This is my second cycle btw, labs were good pre cycle. I did start a new job where I’m at a desk and moving less, and my training sessions and total training volume is less per week, not really doing as many reps and supersets since I was “cutting” before. Maybe I need cardio to get the blood moving around? Also my sleep has been terrible. My new job requires travel a lot so I run on a few hrs of sleep 2 days a week probably. Diet is decent, could be a little cleaner but for the most part not bad. Training sessions have been great though, hit 405 for 10 on squat and felt pretty easy. Hydration is also great most days when I’m not on and off flights.. I think I need to get the sleep in check, add some cardio, eat a little cleaner, and train a little more faster paced. I do have aromasin if needed but I didn’t use any last cycle which was just 375mg Sust. For 16 weeks. Didn’t even PCT and my labs came back great.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You nerd to get bloodwork. Thst much primo will crush e2. In the meantime obviously the sleep and diet will help

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would expect you have high Estrogen now, Primo and Var was probably keeping you E under control and now when you’re off them, your E sky rocked.

I would add a small dose of AI to see if you feel better, pull bloods either way.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Honestly, I didn’t use an AI last cycle and towards the end I was ready to come off cause I was always so tired throughout the day - This feels similar. I have that tired feeling, not as easy to get up in the morning, and anxiety is heightened. I’m traveling this week but I’ve got Aromasin on hand, what do you think about one dose of 12.5 to see how I feel?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, I didn’t use an AI last cycle and towards the end I was ready to come off cause I was always so tired throughout the day - This feels similar. I have that tired feeling, not as easy to get up in the morning, and anxiety is heightened. I’m traveling this week but I’ve got Aromasin on hand, what do you think about one dose of 12.5 to see how I feel?
That sounds like high E side effects so I would try the AI. I never used Aromasin but 12.5 2x week is probably a good start.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I’ll start with 8-10mgs on shot days Mon/Thurs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You nerd to get bloodwork. Thst much primo will crush e2. In the meantime obviously the sleep and diet will help
I think the primo and var were controlling the estrogen sides and now that he dropped them he's getting high e sides

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I think the primo and var were controlling the estrogen sides and now that he dropped them he's getting high e sides
Def high E cause I was getting great boners and good orgasms before. If E was crashed I feel like I’d still be getting good erections. Also noticed I put on a little water weight, not much but some. Also a little chest acne too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Def high E cause I was getting great boners and good orgasms before. If E was crashed I feel like I’d still be getting good erections. Also noticed I put on a little water weight, not much but some. Also a little chest acne too.
No, if e was crashed your erection would be gone too. It's usually the first symptoms along with sore joints and brain fog. Low e sides and high e sides have many of the same side effects

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
No, if e was crashed your erection would be gone too. It's usually the first symptoms along with sore joints and brain fog. Low e sides and high e sides have many of the same side effects
Ahhh gotcha! Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Brought a brand new bottle with me on my trip - how would you dose and time it? I inject 175 mgs test E Monday and Thursday
If I'm taking a ai I usually dose it on the same days I take my shots. Something else you could try is srart take your test @ 50mg daily. That should also lower your estrogen. But honestly you gotta remember your playing a guessing game without bloodwork. But my best guess would be high e

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I’ll try like 8 mgs on Monday and see how I feel I guess. It’s definitely high E though

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Lmao shooting in the dark I’d rather start low, or should I just do 12.5?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao shooting in the dark I’d rather start low, or should I just do 12.5?
Well no but the pills come in 25mg tabs and the liquid 25mg/ml so getting 8mg is gonna be tricky. But 12.5 or 6.25 is simple to measure out or cut a pill into quarters

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Ahh ya I gotcha! I do have the liquid. I know what you’re saying. I’ll try 6.5. Thanks a bunch friend!