Week 1-10 250mg Test C

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they are my choices because i have a vial of test c 10ml 250mg/ml
Ok, srs...how did you end up with just 1 vial for a cycle? This is not sounding very well planned, at all, and very whimsical. Which for taking drugs is not a good beginning. I mean, are you serious about this? Taking drugs? Or a bit meh hey whatever guys...? Surely you have some goals here?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you don’t have an extra 50$ for another vial then that means you’re extremely tight on money so you shouldn’t cycle. What happens if your nipples get sensible and you need an anti estrogen? Wont have the money for that?

5 weeks of test C Regardless of the dose if absolutely useless because it’ll take 3-4 weeks to actually build up in your system. Absolutely absolutely useless and very detrimental since you’ll partially shut down your naturel testosterone production and all that for absolutely nothing.
250 for 10 weeks will be better than nothing but really not worth it either it’s too low.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should still run a PCT with a Serm like Clomid after the cycle no matter what you do, even at 250 a week for 10 weeks, but like has already been said you really should get at least one more vial of Test if you really want a proper cycle, and have an AI on hand just in case estrogen spikes. Test is not like a supplement, somebody gives you a bottle, and your like hey I’m gonna try this out. There’s just way more to consider with anabolics. And if you don’t know what PCT, Serm, and an AI are then you really shouldn’t cycle, which really sounds like the smartest and safest thing in your case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nac

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should still run a PCT with a Serm like Clomid after the cycle no matter what you do, even at 250 a week for 10 weeks, but like has already been said you really should get at least one more vial of Test if you really want a proper cycle, and have an AI on hand just in case estrogen spikes. Test is not like a supplement, somebody gives you a bottle, and your like hey I’m gonna try this out. There’s just way more to consider with anabolics. And if you don’t know what PCT, Serm, and an AI are then you really shouldn’t cycle, which really sounds like the smartest and safest thing in your case.
This is such a great point☝ this isn't some new pre workout or bottle of creatine

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Age
2. Cycle experience
3. You natural test levels currently
4. What sort of training are you doing: bodybuilding, powerlifting, CrossFit, tennis player, weekend golf.....?????

I'm going to go a little differently than others here, as to be honest the first time I had a bottle of test, Tornel T200, I had a single vial and asked the "guy" that procured it for me a similar question.

Nothing wrong with making sure you get along with a drug before you invest in a longterm supply. Now I am assuming you did not use your last 50-100$ you have to your name to purchase this, as everyone is correct you will need more money simply for food to make the most of this and the possible need of ancillaries and PCT or more test to keep going.

Please answer my 1-4 above and we can go from there.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get more test.

Orrrr

don’t cycle

Probably best not to cycle with this thought process.
Completely agree. Test is dirt cheap and easy to find. No reason to limit yourself like this.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Like everyone said get more, or atleadt make sure you got some spending money but if your only gonna stick to the 1 vial, the answer is definitely 250 × 10 weeks. And during that ten weeks eat big and lift big is the only answer I got for ya but I'm still new to this game so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you can't afford a proper cycle then obviously diet and health supplements can't be afforded, bloodwork can't be afforded. 1 bottle of anything is not a cycle, it might even be counter productive.

250mg will bring most ppl out of tge natural range but not by a ton. Your gonna gain maybe 3-4 lbs of muscle if your lucky and loose it shortly after. Waste of a cycle and your playing with your hormones for little reward.

If you said you were gonna stay on 250 for 4-6 months it be a different story

Last edited: