Adding 1andro or 4 andro? Or blend of both to dmz/m-sten

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
Besides lethargy. Would adding 1/4 andro or picking just one to add to stack help in actually making more gainz during 6 week cycle?

Or how would those two compounds affect? I have no test base and I know some people are all for using a test base such as 4andro.

What are you guys' thoughts on adding these two compounds to current dmz/Msten cycle?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4andro is money as a test base ime, won't contribute to gains much at all if you are in fact running dmz/msten alongside it

To run 1andro alongside dmz/msten is prob just a waste of 1andro. 4andro would be a far better choice.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
Okay I think I understand. So you are saying dmz and msten do not really benefit from Andros ? But then you say in your experience 4 andro is a better choice. What makes 4 andro a good choice to run along other prohormones? What other prohormones would benefit from 4 andro in when talking about gains.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
The benefit to 4 -andro would be the fact that it acts as a "test base" in an environment where your natural testosterone production is being suppressed or shut down. I don't believe the 4 -andro itself would directly add to your gains while running something like Msten/DMZ at optimal doses, but it would help fight the lethargy those compounds could produce, as it's one of the most common side effects.

So, in the sense that it might help you feel better while you're on, could be the difference in you going to the gym (gains) or not getting out of bed, or being fully productive at work or snoozin on the job. etc.

Basically indirect benefits in this situation, mainly for the feeling of well being.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
The benefit to 4 -andro would be the fact that it acts as a "test base" in an environment where your natural testosterone production is being suppressed or shut down. I don't believe the 4 -andro itself would directly add to your gains while running something like Msten/DMZ at optimal doses, but it would help fight the lethargy those compounds could produce, as it's one of the most common side effects.

So, in the sense that it might help you feel better while you're on, could be the difference in you going to the gym (gains) or not getting out of bed, or being fully productive at work or snoozin on the job. etc.

Basically indirect benefits in this situation, mainly for the feeling of well being.
What about adding super dhea

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Thats prob what I would add instead of the 4 andro. Maybe next to trest.

I think the sup3r dhea would come with more potential for hair loss issues if your prone.

But OP specifically asked about the 1 & 4, so I;m not sure if the sup3r is even an option for him.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Sdog77 why do a lot of people recommend Sup3r-4 for a test base instead of Sup3r-epi? Aren't both a test base? Aside from one being wet I believe and the other dry? Because I'm trying to run Ultra-Sten and Osta possibly but need a test base and figured to go with epi since it's a test base

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I believe the 4 acts as a better base for the lethargy reasons and the epi also carries a higher tendency for hair loss. But yea, both would provide as a test base to answer your question.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
Thats prob what I would add instead of the 4 andro. Maybe next to trest.

I think the sup3r dhea would come with more potential for hair loss issues if your prone.

But OP specifically asked about the 1 & 4, so I;m not sure if the sup3r is even an option for him.
I have ran dmz and 1,4 andro before and had no sides besides low libido at the very end and beginning of pct. now I am doin same stack plus msten. I literally just started day 1 of the 1,4 andro blend. I could
Stop and get sup3r dhea. Will that aid in better gainz? All my family has ABUNDANT hair in their head. My dad is 63 and has a full head of hair no residing hair line. What would you do in my case? Not gunk orone either. I ran a weak on cycle support and still no gyno sensitivity during or after cycle.

What should I run to get the most out of msten and dmz?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I have ran dmz and 1,4 andro before and had no sides besides low libido at the very end and beginning of pct. now I am doin same stack plus msten. I literally just started day 1 of the 1,4 andro blend. I could
Stop and get sup3r dhea. Will that aid in better gainz? All my family has ABUNDANT hair in their head. My dad is 63 and has a full head of hair no residing hair line. What would you do in my case? Not gunk orone either. I ran a weak on cycle support and still no gyno sensitivity during or after cycle.

What should I run to get the most out of msten and dmz?
Depends on what your school of thought is. 1 & 4 has worked for you in the past, so stick to whats proven for you, or give the Sup3r a shot and see if you like it better and worst case you can fall back on the 1 & 4.

I honestly don't think either one will make or break your Msten/DMZ run though.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Why not just add Dermatr3st instead for on cycle as a test base and Sustain Alpha for PCT