VAR & Clen Cycle

nightking2016

Awards
Hi,

I did a bulk with a Ostarine only cycle, and gained some good size. I have now been cutting for 8 weeks naturally, and am almost at 13% bodyfat

Now, I want to turn it up a notch, and want to do a CLEN + VAR Cycle. I know I don't have a Test base, but I don't want to pin, plain and simple. Now ,I know I might get a lot of flame for not having a test base, but I want to run a short and sweet 6 week cycle, and make it my first and last cycle.

I am not going to be bulking or cutting after this, and will be maintaining only this my first and last cycle.

So, if anyone who can really comment on this, without flaming, I would appreciate the feedback

VAR-30/40/50/60/70/70
CLEN-20/40/OFF/OFF/60/80

Cycle Assist-2 Tabs Daily

Supplements-Multivitamin, Creatine, Preworkout, Taurine, Potassium, BCAA, Protein, Natural Test Booster

PCT
Nolva-40/30/20/20
Test Booster-2 tabs per day

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've done some Var and Clen cycles back in the days. Great cutting cycle!
But if I were you I should add some Dermacrine and Epiandro if you don't want to pin.
This will keep lethargy from Var at bay and give some nice more androgen drive.

Good luck!

nightking2016

Awards
I've done some Var and Clen cycles back in the days. Great cutting cycle!
But if I were you I should add some Dermacrine and Epiandro if you don't want to pin.
This will keep lethargy from Var at bay and give some nice more androgen drive.

Good luck!
Thanks mate. Will look into it. Is the PCT ok ? and how about the cycle assist ?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate. Will look into it. Is the PCT ok ? and how about the cycle assist ?
The difference between go Var alone and with something that gives get a little bit of estrogen (Dermacrine) in the system is huge. For me at least. And some added androgen activity (Epiandro) is also very nice!
I think your Anavar dosing is a bit strange though. If I were you I should go with 40 or 50 mg ED from start and just go through the hole cycle on the same dosage. If you have good anavar 50 mg is plenty.

Cycle assist is fine I guess, havn´t used it myself but it looks ok on paper.

PCT. Not much to say. You go with nolva. I don´t like to go so high with the dosage as 40 mg, but that´s me.
I like use a combination of Nolva and Clomid in small dosage and Sustain Alpha. But that´s my preference.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You did a bulk cycle with ostarine? Ok....

Var and clen only? Are you a female?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Technically you don't NEED a test base, but you'll definitely enjoy it a lot more if you have something to keep your mood up and energy levels high. Just my opinion.

nightking2016

Awards
How about Cycle assist. Since my cycle is very mild, should I reduce the Cycle assist from the recommended 4 caps to 2 caps a day ?