Help with Clen/Var cycle for the Wifey

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife has been wanting to run a clen cycle for a while now. Finally going to let her do it, I've never messed with it so need some input.
Thinking 6 weeks total.
2.5 mg of anavar just to save muscle
2weeks on 2weeks of on the clen
40/40/60/60/60/80/80
80/80/60/60/60/40/40
Off 2 weeks then repeat

Questions are how does this dosing per day look and I have been told about Benadryl on the off weeks, how much, how long, and why?

All input and knowledge is appreciated

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you're not supposed to ask a woman's weight so let me ask this. How much does she wanna lose? I much rather see a woman doing a var cycle than a clen. Clen increases your metabolism which means after the cycle you'd have to cut down calories due to loss of weight to not gain again.. Var builds muscles too and with some cardio you're golden

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She just finished a 6 week cycle of Var, at 5 mg with reduced calories and more cardio than her maintenance she couldn't lose any weight on the Var. She is off now and dropping lbs but is adamant about running clen in 2 months, just want to make sure it's done right.

to answer your question, she doesn't have a set weight in mind we are going to use the mirror.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She just finished a 6 week cycle of Var, at 5 mg with reduced calories and more cardio than her maintenance she couldn't lose any weight on the Var. She is off now and dropping lbs but is adamant about running clen in 2 months, just want to make sure it's done right.

to answer your question, she doesn't have a set weight in mind we are going to use the mirror.
Clen doesn't really make you lose muscles like T3 would during a deficit but the deficit alone might make you drop some muscles.

Ever thought about S4? Clen can work but all it really does is to increase metabolism

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doses look alright but I would encourage her to start with 20mcg and only raise as desired. 20 works quite well for my gf. Also once you get to a dose no need to taper back down.

And as already been stated, Clen won’t eat muscle, although a deficit might. But if she’s supposed to be off cycle right now then don’t have her on a low dose of var - then she’s still on cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doses look alright but I would encourage her to start with 20mcg and only raise as desired. 20 works quite well for my gf. Also once you get to a dose no need to taper back down.

And as already been stated, Clen won’t eat muscle, although a deficit might. But if she’s supposed to be off cycle right now then don’t have her on a low dose of var - then she’s still on cycle.
No no she is completely off everything right now. She wants to run clen and var in about 8 weeks, I am trying to gather all the info so it goes smooth. I always plan months in advance. So you think 20 Mcgs a day? Don't you have to taper up as your body adjust to it pretty quickly? And what about the Benadryl thing?
I have never messed with clen so trying to get my ducks in a row.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20mcg is where I would have a lady start. The taper up is fine, but don’t taper back down - you just stop. If you are going to bother taking var take at least 5mg. I have never used Benadryl with it, or Ketotifen, but some use Ketotifen to prolong sensitivity to the drug.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20mcg is where I would have a lady start. The taper up is fine, but don’t taper back down - you just stop. If you are going to bother taking var take at least 5mg. I have never used Benadryl with it, or Ketotifen, but some use Ketotifen to prolong sensitivity to the drug.
Thanks for the info. I've been doing some research, I think we changed and she is going to run the Clen on the 4 day on 3 day off. 20/30/40/50

As far as the var we will probably play with the dose.

Anybody ever run clen with the 4on3off protocol?

Country

Awards
Basskilleronline.com has a great article on women and cycles covers every point check it out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There was another thread where Benadryl was mentioned.....I’ve not got chance to find that but im sure I recall the outcome being that Benadryl hasn’t been proven to do anything whilst ketotifen has quite clearly (I’ve used ketotifen on clen and the jitters/shakes were lasting nearly the full 2 weeks - im really very stim tolerant as well so based on that it seems to work).....