Plz help guys (anavar,winstrol,clen)

captainh

Awards
Hay guys im looking for some advice so please help.
I'm 25 years old 174 cm and 89 kg body fat is around 15% I have been working out for 7 years .
The reasone why I'm posting this is that I want to tk anavar, winstrol and clen and I have no idea how to and how to pct after !
I did one cycle before of tet and winstrol and gained around 8kg. It was two months ago and I did no pct I only took that and stopped.
Please give me advice if I should also pct before starting a new cycle.
Oh and my goal is to get s
Lean and shreded as hell lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
jesus christ people! why even cycle if you know NOTHING about anything cycling related, do us all a favor and search search search, then if you have technical questions we will be more than happy to help.

captainh

Awards
Man ur right but where I'm currently living now all the websites that explains are blocked that's why I joined this sit to ask for help .

captainh

Awards
I'm reading now and I'm askin at the same time to see if what I read and what u guys say is right .

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Google

Anavar, winstrol, and clen....
Read up on dosing, stacking, effects and sides. Then google pct and read and read some more. No one here is going to do the work for you. Steroids is not an easy button and before you say "i know that" realize that you sound like a guy who was told "dude just take x/y/z and you'll be good" and you did that without knowing what the hell you were doing.
Before you think im bashing you consider this. I was told to take x/y/z and i bought said gear without pct, came here like you and saw the countless threads about people asking what i was going to ask. Instead i started reading and put off my cycle till i was ready. I have not started said cycle bjt will be doing so around march, damn near a year since joining.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Man ur right but where I'm currently living now all the websites that explains are blocked that's why I joined this sit to ask for help .
Use the forum search function

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com