help guys plz new here also. plz

martinez8191

Awards
hey everyone, im mario. im 20 and im overweight :/ but, iv been working out and dieting for the past month and have seeen a noticeable difference :) lol. well heres my question, i wanna get big. not small n cut i wanna get big big like ronnie from jersey shore hahaha xD but seriously thats my ultimate goal. im naturally a big person so i wanna go for that. ok so on to the main point, my friend wants to start taking swole stack and so do i. but i was lookin and it one of the pills it brings is an insulin booster glycol. i heard if u boost insulin u dont burn as much fat as u normally would. my question is can i take it and still keep seeing a difference? or should i just take testopro and stoked? im also taking oxypro for fat loss. plz guys i need help wer gnna order em tomorrow.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Ok well first of all Ronnie from jersey shore thinks his big lmao! I mean if you wanna be big get BIG dude!

Vs

See my point?

without knowing how long youve been training for your actual diet what type of training youve been doing and your height, weight and BF. If A.M. can get some of those details we may be able to help more!

As for the swole stack. Dude your only 20. My guess is your hormone levels are still pretty high and a stack like that wont do much extra.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone, im mario. im 20 and im overweight :/ but, iv been working out and dieting for the past month and have seeen a noticeable difference :) lol. well heres my question, i wanna get big. not small n cut i wanna get big big like ronnie from jersey shore hahaha xD but seriously thats my ultimate goal. im naturally a big person so i wanna go for that. ok so on to the main point, my friend wants to start taking swole stack and so do i. but i was lookin and it one of the pills it brings is an insulin booster glycol. i heard if u boost insulin u dont burn as much fat as u normally would. my question is can i take it and still keep seeing a difference? or should i just take testopro and stoked? im also taking oxypro for fat loss. plz guys i need help wer gnna order em tomorrow.
That Ronnie guy has pretty low Body fat, just sayin...

Having your stats would definitely help us help you more. Like newtonselite said, get us some stats- BF%, height, weight, training history and diet you are currently using.

At 20, I was able to pack on some nice quality mass while training with no real help from supplements. All I used was protein powder, creatine (being the only real supplement here IMO), and Lots of healthy food. Also, fatburners are nice but when you're still a heavy guy I would recommend a fatburner with no stimulants as they cause a rise in cortisol which can lead to muscle loss and fat storage around the midsection.

I would say these are better options if you have a 36" waist or better

Genomyx HEAT Stack (90 caps): Discount HEAT Stack Supplements

Driven Sports Lean Xtreme (90 caps): Discount Lean Xtreme Supplements

Both of these are on sale at a really great price right now if you're looking for something to buy.

Also you can try a 40/40/20 (protein/ carbs/ fat) macro split for your diet. It has a lot of documented success and is what I use currently. I Learned about here in the nutrition section. :burnout:

martinez8191

Awards
ok sorry guys lol got kinda carried away. well i like that type of body to be honest. but i would like to get big like the other guys in the other pics. ok so, im 20, weighing 229ish about 5.10. i went down in about three weeks from 236ish. body fat im honestly not sure. but i ended up ordering it. the swole stack. and also creatine and more protein. shud i take the glycole though? or just stick to stoked and testopro? im using oxielite pro for my fat burner and its helping me so far. as well as liquid l-carnatine. i have a stomach but i wanna bring it down. not to a flat thing cuz im honestly naturally a big dude and iv been told i have basically a natural base to get big. i know its childish to say o i wanna be like this or like or like him, but i do like ronnies body type. if i cant get to that id like to be like the guy all the way to the left of the pic or the guy in the black and white one. thats basically my ultimate goal. so we ordered it today gnna start to use it next monday on the 17th. and the whole hormone thing, i know i shud but i have some doubts to as whether i have as much test as i shud at my age.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with all of the other details aside... your main question seems to be about glycobol and your worries about insulin. Glycobol is fine to take and may even help you loose some more weight. Here is the product write up.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/135377-glycobol-faq.html.. But like the others above me said if you are looking for more specific advice then you will need to supply more specifics about yourself

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
martinez8191 Glycobol would be good to take with your carb meals 50 grams plus, which the biggest carb meals are best taken first meal of the day and post workout.

as far as stoked it resveratrol has been shown in studies to boost testosterone a little bit, In my opinion and this is just my opinion, its more of a health supplement.

Testopro works by boosting free testosterone so if you have high total and low free testosterone levels its no good. If you really want to find out your testosterone levels and think they are low go to a doctor and get a referral to have your levels tested