Hold muscle mass in cycle t3, clen, anavar, test prop with 800 calorie deficit

badg96

Awards
I will start a cycle of t3 100mcg per day, clen 120mcg per day, anavar 75mg per day and test prop 525mg per week. If I make a deficit of 800 calories do you think it is possible to hold on to lean mass during this cycle?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd do the cut before blasting that much T and Var. You'll be mostly wasting it the way you're planning to do things, imo. It'll definitely work to hold onto and maybe even build lean muscle mass if you're keeping your fat intake super minimal.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wont comment on the other doses but the test alone should allow that. Of course, you *may* lose some transient muscle "mass", ie glycogen, depending on carb and water intake and genetics. But that should increase (supercompensate) once you return to maintanence or surplus later.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s a lot of t3 and clen is normally tapered up from 40 to 120mcg (it’s as effective for the first few days at 40 as it will be at 120 towards the end). But that t3 dose will probably cause some muscle loss in this scenario.

you don’t know your deficit is 800 (you can’t now what impact the clen and t3 will have yet) but t3 doesn’t give a sh I t what it burns (at least clen is somewhat anti catabolic).

I think you’ll reduce the muscle loss but I definitely think you’ll lose some with this plan

how long you planning to run it for?

badg96

Awards
That’s a lot of t3 and clen is normally tapered up from 40 to 120mcg (it’s as effective for the first few days at 40 as it will be at 120 towards the end). But that t3 dose will probably cause some muscle loss in this scenario.

you don’t know your deficit is 800 (you can’t now what impact the clen and t3 will have yet) but t3 doesn’t give a sh I t what it burns (at least clen is somewhat anti catabolic).

I think you’ll reduce the muscle loss but I definitely think you’ll lose some with this plan

how long you planning to run it for?
For 6 weeks. With t3 I do not need to do the 15 days on 15 days off the clen because the t3 upregulate the beta-2 receptors. Yes I will start at 40mcg of clen and every two days go up 20mcg until reaching 120mcg.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For 6 weeks. With t3 I do not need to do the 15 days on 15 days off the clen because the t3 upregulate the beta-2 receptors. Yes I will start at 40mcg of clen and every two days go up 20mcg until reaching 120mcg.
yeah I like a touch of t3 myself but normally just use it the last 2 weeks of a cut and accept a small amount of muscle loss.

honestly can’t recall what dose I used last summer but think it was 40-60mcg max.

think it was Alex on BFR who said he doesn’t have any of his guys use more than 20-40 at the end of a cut normally

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure theres a study on bedridden subjects who took t3 and exogenous test, no muscle loss. Was discussed here a few years back. I cant be arsed finding the study so ignore should you wish.

In saying that, I'd rather use inj l-carnitine over t3 anyway, especially if not competing where you're looking at every single little advantage. At least l-carnitine is all benefits and no potential negatives.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely useless amount of gear to simply cut. The reason people who compete blast during their prep is because they compete and have a show. You’ll see no difference in hardness or in your cutting whatsoever doing like 250 test 200 tren and maybe a little anavar (not needed imo) versus all that **** ton of gear. Absolutely not needed. Keep these high doses for when you’re trying to build muscle during the off season / during a bulk.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also t3 over 50mcg will litterally eat your muscle away. You seem to count too much on drugs and not enough on diet and cardio.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: done.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd recommend Albuterol over Clen. It's a much less stimulating substance and lasts 4-6 hours, as opposed to Clen which lasts 34 hours in the body.

Amino Asylum sells a Albuterol/Yohimbine site injection product called Pyro, and I know a company that sells a similar formula with Clen. If you're interested, PM and I'll send you the source.
there you go again linking to other websites again this one has ANOTHER steroid forum and everything! against...the.....RULES! and you obviously dont care because you have been banned for it and yet you keep doing it so i guess @Admin doesnt care? anyway...REPORTED! lol bless your heart smdh!

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there you go again linking to other websites again this one has ANOTHER steroid forum and everything! against...the.....RULES! and you obviously dont care because you have been banned for it and yet you keep doing it so i guess @Admin doesnt care? anyway...REPORTED! lol bless your heart smdh!
I reported him twice, please do the same and hopefully anyone here that wants a peaceful forum will do the same.