Cycle advice

Dgio

Awards
I'm going to run a cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD to gather (supermandro and Andro the giant) along with liver support and an estrogen blocker. (ProteX cycle assist and eradicate). For pct I will use nolva but is there anything else I need to add to my pct. should I also take an Otc pct with the nolva? What all is necessary? Any advice is appreciated, thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adding an otc pct or test booster is a nice addition, I'm personally just adding daa to my ancillaries...I would recommend clomid over nolva though, nolva lowered my sex drive and clomid made my nuts big lmao

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest a serm. I know a lot of ppl don't use a serm for mild stacks but I always recommend a serm if you use something supressive to your hormones. Also if funding allows a otc pct and otc test booster won't hurt in your pct. Serm is the main thing and strongest thing to take pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva is all you really need bro, everything else is just a secondary add on.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I've ran 4 andro cycles and never PCT'd (or if I did it was OTC) and haven't had any bloods come back whacky

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'm kind of curious why no one on this forum ever takes Nolvadren XT for pct? I actually like it. It helps you keep that dry, veiny look even after a cycle and it's 100% legal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of curious why no one on this forum ever takes Nolvadren XT for pct? I actually like it. It helps you keep that dry, veiny look even after a cycle and it's 100% legal.
Because it's not a serm

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM is all that is really ever needed. An AI can be beneficial as well, depending on the cycle. Natural anabolics do make a nice addition, but like others have mentioned, are just add ons. If you are looking at adding a natural anabolic, AlphaMax XT is a great option. The 3,4 divanil binds to SHBG which helps increase free testosterone, DHAA is an AI and is full dosed. The AI helps control estrogen and cortisol, which should not be a big issue with your cycle. Tongkat Ali is great for boosting libido and testosterone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva is really all you need, don't waste your money on anything else IMO.