Cycle advice

MakeNGainZ

Awards
Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and I have a question that some of you may be able to help me with.

I have a bottle of xtreme dmz and xtreme mass on hand. I was wondering, what would be the best way to run this cycle to get the most out of it?

My goal is to bulk, I'm 5'10 190lbs 11%bf

xtreme dmz: 90 caps
17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, adrostan 3-on- azine 16mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
NAC 100mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg

xtreme mass: 60 caps
MethylSten 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 6mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
NAC 100mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg

I was thinking the run would look something like this

weeks 1-5
dmz: 32/32/32/32/32
weeks 5-7
msten:0/0/0/0/12/18/18

additional cycle supplements:
orange triad
milk thistle
taurine

PCT
clomid: 50/50/25/25
nolva: 40/20/20/10

additional supplements: about a weeks worth of ostarene 25mg

I was also thinking it might be good to save the msten for a later cycle. What are your thoughts?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Previous cycles? You will need at least 500 mg of tudca especially if you stack them look in olympus labs ar1macare pro and tudca for cycle support. Most run msten for 4 weeks so you could stack it like that but these are two strong methyls and stacking will increase sides. A base like epi andro or 4 andro will help with lethargy and libido

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
That's a pretty long cycle for methylated compounds man. How many cycles have you done in that past at how long have you taken off since your last cycle?

MakeNGainZ

Awards
Yeah I should purchase some tudca I almost forgot about that stuff, thanks. I have ran 2 cycles in the past. 1 over a year agao, Havoc. After that I ran ironmag Halo. Its been over 6 months since I ran halo. I wanted to step things up this time, im not afraid of sides although the lethargy kinda did suck. I've heard 4 andro would help with it but i never really looked into it much because I didnt think it would help that much. i'll look into it more now to see whats up with it.

If I remember right it has estrogeic effects so will i would use the nolva to counteract that correct?

Also, do you think these 2 compounds will have a synergistic effect, beneficial enough to run them in the same cycle? What do you think the gains would be like if i ran them both vs just the dmz?

:thanks:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Only three weeks of msten? Meh. These compounds are best run 5-6 weeks in length.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Three weeks of Msten could be okay if you START with the Msten and bridge into the DMZ.

Start the Msten at 18 straight, you could run for four weeks and in week four start your DMZ then play it by ear how long you run the DMZ.

EDIT: (sigh) You will need a test base. Read just about ANY other thread on here, I can't be bothered explaining it to you.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Just run one or the other solo imo, no point in stacking two potent compounds. Im on the older at xtreme dmz rn if you wanna check my log and see how its going. Agree that tudca is needed, im only running 200mg of tudca with mine and fine so far though.