First PH Cycle Advice

SCMuscle

Awards
Cynostane or not?

Hi,

I am going to start my first prohormone cycle in the next 2 weeks.
I just wanted a few opinions on which I should go with? - I have had the following recommended to me.

Cynostane, Liquidien and Protdrol.
These are classed as beginner prohormones which is why they were recommended to me.
I can't find any logs on liquidien (topical PH), found some on Cynostane which seems a bit hit and miss and found some for Protodrol which is almost the same Cynostane in terms of results from what I have read.

What is everyones suggestions based on these three?
I spoke to a supplement company that sells them and they are suggested these 3. Mainly suggesting Cynostane to me but I'm not sure what to go for still.

As for cycle support I was suggested to take Cycle Assist by Competitve Edge Labs. This helps manage blood pressure and is a liver support.
Quite expensive, but worth it suppose. Or would milk thistle suffice for such mild PHs?

As for PCT they suggested Activate Xtreme by DrivenSports (heard great things about this) - Testo Booster.
Arimistane by Fusion Supplements - Estrogen Blocker
Lean Xtreme - DrivenSports - Fat burner

Altogether the cycle comes to - £164.96 if I go with Cynostane, £166.97 if I go with Protodrol and £179.96 if I go with Liquidien. (Damn this **** is expensive, can only imagine the price of a 'proper' cycle)

Any suggestions, alterations welcomed.

Thanks,
Dan.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I don't know much about protodrol but it would be good for a first being that it is similar to halodrol. Research a bit more before you start and ask as many questions you can on the forum

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
If you're in the UK, I'd go with Halo or Epistane as they're still easy to get over there. Great beginner compounds but as said, need to know your stats and goals.
Also as already said, get in the habit of running a serm in PCT.

SCMuscle

Awards
Wats your stats?
Wats your goals?
Goal is simple, bulk. Want to add lean mass.

Stats:

21 years old (22 in Dec)
Training for 3 Years I think
5ft 6"
75kg (165lbs)
Not sure on Bf% but its not high. Prob at an average bf at the moment.

What else do you need to know?
I want something with minimal sides but decent lean muscle gain. I cant have anything with high sides as I am closely watched. Im in Armed Forces and also well known at my gym.

I want to be able to say, that was worth taking because spending around £140 I want to notice and keep muscle gain.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is a great beginner cycle. so is epistane. you should be able to find them easily in the uk. my first cycle was halodrol and i gained 20 lbs in 5 weeks. i didn't have much luck with protodrol. epi killed my libido when i ran it but i didn't use a test base. epi is awesome though. gained weight and lost fat. would never use it again without a test base. maybe look into trest as well. lots of options. don't worry about what people notice either. when i was in the marine corps many people ran ph cycles and the weight gain was attributed to boredom and people working out because of it. i didn't run ph's or anything like that when i was in and didn't give a second thought to those who were. do your job and you will be fine. also, get a serm for pct.

SCMuscle

Awards
hdrol is a great beginner cycle. so is epistane. you should be able to find them easily in the uk. my first cycle was halodrol and i gained 20 lbs in 5 weeks. i didn't have much luck with protodrol. epi killed my libido when i ran it but i didn't use a test base. epi is awesome though. gained weight and lost fat. would never use it again without a test base. maybe look into trest as well. lots of options. don't worry about what people notice either. when i was in the marine corps many people ran ph cycles and the weight gain was attributed to boredom and people working out because of it. i didn't run ph's or anything like that when i was in and didn't give a second thought to those who were. do your job and you will be fine. also, get a serm for pct.
Thanks!
So what are the sides like for Halodrol?
And can you explain what a SARM actually is?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
my sides with hdrol were some serious calf pumps and a bit of back pumps. and if you don't know what a serm is i suggest you look into it. a sarm is not the same as a serm. if you don't know about what a SERM is you should do a lot more research before you run a cycle.. you are 21. maybe you should research more. a serm for pct is necessary

SCMuscle

Awards
my sides with hdrol were some serious calf pumps and a bit of back pumps. and if you don't know what a serm is i suggest you look into it. a sarm is not the same as a serm. if you don't know about what a SERM is you should do a lot more research before you run a cycle.. you are 21. maybe you should research more. a serm for pct is necessary
I did a fair bit of research over the last week or so but only just come across SARM and SERM. Some say it's necessary some say its not so it just gets a bit confusing

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I did a fair bit of research over the last week or so but only just come across SARM and SERM. Some say it's necessary some say its not so it just gets a bit confusing
oh god. a serm is necessary. you can do it yourself. the internet is amazing.

SCMuscle

Awards
Ok will have a good research session over the next few evenings and see what I can learn.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Strong supplement shop UK has a heap of info on most PH's that list average gains, sides etc. They will also have everything you need (bar the serm) for your cycle.
There's also obviously a lot of info on these boards, just have to sift thru...lots of reading ahead ;)

Most websites probably won't say to use a SERM for PCT as they're not legal without a script but they are the fastest and most effective way of getting you back up to speed. Most guys just use RC serms

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!
Halo sides are very mild for most people, should be a side effect free cycle with some good gains in strength and lbm. A serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator meaning it had an affinity for the estrogen receptor. A serm occupies the estrogen receptors and tricks your body to think your estrogen is low. Your body then reacts by releasing more testosterone to ultimately be aromatizes into estrogen. They are the most effective way to regain normal test levels and keep your hard earned gains.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halo sides are very mild for most people, should be a side effect free cycle with some good gains in strength and lbm. A serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator meaning it had an affinity for the estrogen receptor. A serm occupies the estrogen receptors and tricks your body to think your estrogen is low. Your body then reacts by releasing more testosterone to ultimately be aromatizes into estrogen. They are the most effective way to regain normal test levels and keep your hard earned gains.
Last sentence in that is why you should always use a serm

SCMuscle

Awards
Well I'm glad I posted here then. Lots to research!

Jriddik

Awards
I would still say maybe wait a few years.... Your HPTA is still maturing.... 21-22 is pretty young for some gains that might put you in TRT later on. I would check out some natty anabolics (they are ALL OVER the supplement section), eat a TON. Of food and train your ass off. My $.02