Tbol Replacement

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To put a long story short I got screwed on some Tbol and other stuff and lost my money, so now I need something to replace the Tbol. I can't find any from anyone I trust at the moment so I'm looking for some ideas on what I could replace it with?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Need more details than losing your tbol. What was your original plan w/ tbol so we can give out some suggestions to replace it with

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Never got anything from tbol, but it could of been junk. I would go with anavar.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tbol is awesome but what are your goals bro?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot the most important parts. Lol I'm just doing a lean bulk of Test C 500mg for 15 weeks and probably going to throw in some Tren Ace weeks 13-17 or so. My goal is to gain some solid weight and lose a couple body fat percentages. It is my first AAS cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I forgot the most important parts. Lol I'm just doing a lean bulk of Test C 500mg for 15 weeks and probably going to throw in some Tren Ace weeks 13-17 or so. My goal is to gain some solid weight and lose a couple body fat percentages. It is my first AAS cycle.
If its your first cycle stick with 400-700mg of test and call it good I would recommend ramping up the dose as the cycle goes longer starting small and building up as you go on keep a strong ai on hand and have a pct lined up. Also for a longer cycle like that you may want to look into HCG to help restart your system.