Advice on cycle timing needed

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finished a cycle of dmz and trest in November then ran a 4 week pct that I believe failed, so ran another beginning of February for 5 weeks.

i am considering starting a cycle of halo and xi-Kt and stano or 4-andro.

When do you think I could start?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
get bloodwork done and see where you're at. You would probably be fine to start in a couple more weeks. But why not know for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^I would agree with above. It all depends on how you're feeling and what the test says.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean can start? Can start from what standpoint? What do you think failed about your pct? What exactly is it your worried about before starting? Liver values, test levels, bp, thyroid? All of those can get affected plus other things when running a cycle and all need different tests.

You need to know what you want to check for you can't just say I want bloodwork.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know for a fact my liver is ok..

Was just test levels etc. I feel 100% ok. I'll just get tests then

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know for a fact my liver is ok..

Was just test levels etc. I feel 100% ok. I'll just get tests then
You got bloods for your liver? Don't waste money on checking your test levels your about to shut them down again so the level doesn't matter the tests I'd get ate cholesterol progesterone E2 and tsh

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I finished a cycle of dmz and trest in November then ran a 4 week pct that I believe failed, so ran another beginning of February for 5 weeks.

i am considering starting a cycle of halo and xi-Kt and stano or 4-andro.

When do you think I could start?
Where did you get xi-kt?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got bloods for your liver? Don't waste money on checking your test levels your about to shut them down again so the level doesn't matter the tests I'd get ate cholesterol progesterone E2 and tsh
Are you saying any compound can effect the thyroid or is it just the stronger ones like tren that do this?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye got liver bloods done at the docs, ALT was at 240 or so last november but settled down to 36 2-3 months back...

ok mate thanks.