Cycle questions

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Been awhile since I've been on here, looking for some insight on a couple cycle scenarios.

History
Lifting 10 years, ran sdrol, epol and Epi cycles in the past. 6' 220 lbs

Coming off a hamstring injury in the fall, been out of the gym for 5 month. Going to get back to where I was before I start a cycle.
Goal is a 6 week recomp

So I was debating running Epi andro as a standalone, but it seems I will not be satisfied with it alone. halo with Epi andro was the plan but I am not able to find halo anymore.
I do have a bottle of cel sdrol that expired June 2013, anyone have any experience with expired ph's?
Would I be better off just running a low dose of msten and a high dose of Epi andro?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd be careful with DHT derived compounds as they could dry you out and lead to another injury as you have recently been injured

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I have not run Epi andro solo, I've actually read that page, it seems like good stuff, but in conjunction with a slightly stronger compound.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
As long as your sdrol was stored properly it should be gtg, might have lost a small amount of potency.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured. I really just want the Mdrol to compliment Epi andro anyways.
I was thinking about running both for 6 weeks, I know super drol in not good to run for 6 weeks but I've read good results from extended cycles run at lower doses. I don't want that 15-20lbs of gain from a typical cycle but rather 8-10 of dry lean gains that are easy to maintain.
Thinking of running
10mg mdrol ed
6 caps Epi andro ed

Anyone ran a similar cycle?