Questions about my first cycle

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Just arrived the anabolic growth kit by AMS. I'm 47 and never been on PH. I'll run it for 4 weeks at the label dose with only Arom X and Daa as PCT. My questions are:
It's better start with. 1-AD and Decavol and add 4-AD in the 2 week or just all 3 from the beginning?
It's safe to run another cycle after almost 2 months from finishing PCT? My intention is to run lg cutting andro kit fore the cutting. Just another very mild.
Thank you in advance.

Kodaraw

Awards
The general rule of thump is time on cycle + time on PCT = time off. So if your last cycle was 4 weeks + 4 week PCT then yes, you should be good assuming the two months is when you finished PCT, not the cycle.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you are 47, and that is you in your avatar- your looking great brother (no homo). Anyhow- you are a big dude, and if this is your first time running a PH, I would run something better than what you have. I know you missed out on all the good shiet because of the ban, but you can still find good stuff out there. If I were you, I would run DMZ 2.0, or M-Sten. You will get a whole heck of lot better results than what you are planning, and all that **** is so overpriced and over-hyped. Others will chime in and say the same. Cheers. And you are safe to run after 2 months.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
The general rule of thump is time on cycle + time on PCT = time off. So if your last cycle was 4 weeks + 4 week PCT then yes, you should be good assuming the two months is when you finished PCT, not the cycle.
If you are 47, and that is you in your avatar- your looking great brother (no homo). Anyhow- you are a big dude, and if this is your first time running a PH, I would run something better than what you have. I know you missed out on all the good shiet because of the ban, but you can still find good stuff out there. If I were you, I would run DMZ 2.0, or M-Sten. You will get a whole heck of lot better results than what you are planning, and all that **** is so overpriced and over-hyped. Others will chime in and say the same. Cheers. And you are safe to run after 2 months.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dmz-info
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/methylstenbolone-info
If you're looking to put on some size and strength i would definitley go with a dmz or msten product. Check out our info pages for both at Strong Supplement shop and read up on them.
Thank you so much for the replays. Yes the avatar is me and I have a lot of experience in natural bodybuildimg. Just finished a natty mass/recomp stack ( Ara + Abe + PA + Norcodrene ) with excellent results, gaining about 3 kg in 2 months. At this point I decided to add some lean mass before the cutting fase, but I'm not a "kid" (lol) anymore and It's impossibile with any natty stack. So I decided to jump on the PH wagon but in the very mild and safe department. So I decided for non methylated and almost sides free products. I think my wife, my liver, my heart and my balls will thank you. I know that the gain from this kit will be minimal or non existent ( or I could be well responder because the receptors are clean or whatever) but I would give it a try.
Sorry for my english cos' I'm from Italy and here (answering Barry) is all black or grey market for PH and much more in the supplement department.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Good luck with whatever you do my Paisan- I'm 100% Italian, not from Italy though. In responding to your liver and whatnot, there are PH's out there that are very mild. IE- Halo, that would give you great results, no sides. Trust me on this- you would run a cycle support to cover all your vitals.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks "paisa''.......unfortunately just purchesed and tomorrow I'll start the cycle. I'll asses the going on and the results and eventually the choice for something more working for the next. Thank you again.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No worries brother- I hope you see some gains off the cycle...I'm sure you will see some with your genetics. Cheers.