Cycle Advice!

lamenames

Awards
So I'm about to run a cycle of m-sten. I am going to run m-sten at 2 caps a day for the first week, 3 caps a day for the second week, and finally 4 caps a day for the third and fourth week. So here's where my question begins, A buddy of mine gave me a bottle of rpn havoc and it only has 20 left. I had heard that epi helps with gyno and so on, and I was wondering if I incorporated it in with my cycle at say week 3 and 4 would it do anything?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
No, not really.

Also, what MG are the M-Sten?

No need to run 4/day if they're 10mg.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks of epi is a waste. It will not help you the way you want it to. If you are looking to control estrogen and bloat on an M-sten cycle, get a proper AI. Formestane and arimistane should suffice.

Also, make sure your PCT is solid.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 caps of epi is almost worthless. I'd hold it until you run an epi cycle, I'd that's possible. Your msten cycle is low, but as a new user you'll get some nice gains. Make sure you have some CEL Cycle Assist ready to go for on cycle support and also have your PCT ready.

Leaveit

Awards
unless you are some advanced user...MSTEN is methylated and so is epistane... don't do it if you respect your liver...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless you are some advanced user...MSTEN is methylated and so is epistane... don't do it if you respect your liver...
Running 2 methyls is not that big of a deal as long as all your ancillaries are on point. Agree that you should hold on to the epi for another run

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running 2 methyls is not that big of a deal as long as all your ancillaries are on point. Agree that you should hold on to the epi for another run
This^^^. What mg are your Msten?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote