Cycle advice desperately wanted!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey guys. So I've got a question that I would love to have answered. I have to give some background info though.
I was assaulted about 2 weeks ago. Fractured my eye socket and cheekbone. I had surgery to fix it exactly a week ago. I obviously haven't been able to work out in the last two weeks and can't for another week. I also haven't been able to eat much at all over the last two weeks because of the injury and also scratches from the intratrachial tube they put down my throat for air supply during the 2 and a half hour surgery. Due to these factors I have lost ~20 pounds. 200 to 180 in 2 weeks. I have literally shrunk. Shirts I used to fill out and stretch the sleeves on are now loose on me and I feel like a shrimp.
This brings me to my dilemma at hand. Before all this bullcrap occurred, I was in the works of building my next bulking PH stack. I have plans for a cycle of trendione and methylstenbolone. My question is, once I start weight training again next week should I hold off on my cycle until I gain some of my natural strength back or should I begin my cycle as I begin lifting again in order to really shock my body into insane growth and strength?
Am I an idiot for not knowing what to do here?
Please give me your opinions/suggestions/advice!!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
1st, I'd go find whoever put the hands on and you make things right.... Lol

2nd I'd hold off just a bit, that weight will probably come back pretty quick, then jump on the wagon..

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Weight and strength should come back quick, I would wait

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Don't worry, I'm coming after these guys in a way that's gonna hurt them a lot more than any physical revenge will. Building a case to charge them with class 2 felonies, then bringing them to civil court and suing their asses so they think of me every time they get a paycheck the next 15 years and see that some of that money they earned has been withheld for me.

But I think you guys are right, I will hold off on the cycle until I get some strength and mass back naturally.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. So I've got a question that I would love to have answered. I have to give some background info though.
I was assaulted about 2 weeks ago. Fractured my eye socket and cheekbone. I had surgery to fix it exactly a week ago. I obviously haven't been able to work out in the last two weeks and can't for another week. I also haven't been able to eat much at all over the last two weeks because of the injury and also scratches from the intratrachial tube they put down my throat for air supply during the 2 and a half hour surgery. Due to these factors I have lost ~20 pounds. 200 to 180 in 2 weeks. I have literally shrunk. Shirts I used to fill out and stretch the sleeves on are now loose on me and I feel like a shrimp.
This brings me to my dilemma at hand. Before all this bullcrap occurred, I was in the works of building my next bulking PH stack. I have plans for a cycle of trendione and methylstenbolone. My question is, once I start weight training again next week should I hold off on my cycle until I gain some of my natural strength back or should I begin my cycle as I begin lifting again in order to really shock my body into insane growth and strength?
Am I an idiot for not knowing what to do here?
Please give me your opinions/suggestions/advice!!!
A cycle would be a waste at this point considering muscle memory and your body will be eager to get back to your previous baseline. Get your lifting and diet on track for a few weeks, return to where you were before, THEN start a new cycle. That will be the most beneficial way to do it.

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
First off, gettin jumped like that si no fun. 2nd of all 2 against one are for pussies. I am actually glad to see you handle it in a mature way and taking it to the courts.

As for your question, I have always felt that Ph/aas should be used to overcome plateus, that is when they really shine. Ofc msten would help you regain mass and strentgh fast, but you will have more to reap from it after training for a few months again. Anyways, good luck with both your cycle and your court case.

Stay strong!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Just hold off for a couple months then run a stack, i bet you will get close to where you was before you lost weight. Muscle memory gotta love it lol