Cycle advice

Dh03552

Awards
Will be starting a cycle soon and am making sure everything I have is up to par for this.

PH - tren attack 15 mg capsules 30/45/45/45 possibly 2 more weeks, 1st time with trenavar so open to all suggestions
On cycle- Blockade on cycle defense
Post- post cycle 3x, pure test by redefine nutrition
Prolactin- inhibit p
Serm- clomid 50/50/25/25

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're dosing that trendione product way too low. Most people run it at 90-120mg/day. I'd buy some Olympus Labs TR3N instead, it's cheaper, better dosed and has a lot of good reviews here on AM.

Dh03552

Awards
Ok i will look into purchasing another bottle i just was unsure of dosage due to my 1st time running this ph. Any other advice you have as to any changes in my cycle i need to make?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Other than dose of trendione, you are good to go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unless u are against long, unmethylated oral cycles, I'd run this for 8 weeks, @ 90-120mg/day, and use hcg on cycle.

I particularly got terrible nutshrinkage on Tren (the real Tren) and pro-dieonolone, both which are similar to this compound.

I dunno, 4 weeks, unless its a blast with potent steroids (not something that needs to convert and build up metabolites like this one) then I always consider 6 weeks or more as optimal.

I understand that methyl's are harder to do this with but in the case of Trendione, its something to consider.