6 weeks in

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
6 Weeks in to a test cycle , for 4 weeks I was doing 40mg d/Bol and 500mg of test E , straight away I put on weight went from 82-86 kg but since I stopped taking the d/Bol my weight has dropped back down I'm eating the same and lifting the same , I'm guessing the extra weight was just water ...... As this is my 1st cycle after 6 weeks of test should I b feeling any different ?

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
You should definitely be feeling the test after 6 weeks

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
What should I be feeling ? This is my 1st cycle of anything

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
You should be feeling basically like superman. Constant hardons and serious confidence oh and your balls should be shrinking by now

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
To be honest I don't feel any different and I def haven't been getting random hard ons I think maybe the stuff I have isn't very good then

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Run your pct right now and drop the fake test maybe you'll be able to keep some gains from d Bol so the cycle wasn't a complete waste

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have some different test do u think I should switch to that or not ?

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
It'll take too long to kick in I suggest running pct before the dbol ****s you up

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I stopped taking the d/Bol 2 weeks ago I only ran that for the 1st 4 weeks

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
I was understanding that you took the test for 6 weeks?

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Yes u was taking 40mg of d/Bol and 500 of test e for 4 weeks then just the test e for the last 2 weeks I was told to do the d/Bol for 4 weeks to help kick start the cycle

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Well if the test hasn't kicked in its fake so I'm gonna say just do pct and try again in a couple months

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
As I say I don't know I'm ment to be feeling but the fact I don't feel any different says it's got to be rubbish stuff