First clen cycle

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of clen to lose a few extra pounds before I start my test/tren cycle. I've done a lot of cycles but never clen.
Should I preload support supps the same way you do before a bulking cycle or can I just roll right into it?
I know about the jitters and all that fun stuff. I don't plan on going over 100mcg.
How would y'all run it? 2 weeks on 2 off?
Sorry for all these questions, yes I looked up online about clen cycles but I trust y'all's opinion more than the other places online.
BC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need similar support supps than with steroids.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off is good. I'd start it very low to access tolerance. Maybe something like this:

40/60/0/0/60/80/0/0/80/100

Torky

Torky

Awards
Well, for me I use it for 3 weeks , "pyramid" I start from 20 mcg up to 100 then i go down with the same sequence I went up, for the tolerance

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
With a good diet and minimal cardio how much weight should I shed?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good diet doesn't tell much. It depends on your calorie deficit.

BrandonH1083

Awards
do 2 weeks on 2 off. start at 20 mcg and go up 20 every day until side effects are rough which is usually 100-120. If it's not pharmecutical grade i've noticed that the side effects are usually worse

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of pyramiding with Clen, I'd go up to a comfortable level and finish there. I'm a fan of 2 weeks on 1 week off, one week will give your body plenty of time to clear your receptors.