Clen and superdrol cycle

Cronasty 69

Cronasty 69

Awards
Hey guys so I’m pretty new into doing gear and I’ve started a cycle of clen and sdrol for a cut doing the 2 wk on and off of the clen and a 6 wk stint of sdrol, I was hoping to get help with PCT and also general advice , also if there is other gear you guys recommend for another cycle also the pics are day one of the cycle when I’m done I’ll post more pics for anyone curious of the outcome

Attachments

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think if you do sd at that high of a bodyfat you will rebound harder when you come off, the problem is obviously androgens go down and cortisol goes up coming off a cycle thus you are primed to gain bodyfat, if your still cutting calories that will make it much less likely to hold on to any muscle that you've built. Unless you're on trt you could be in a worse position than before, its tempting to use every advantage you can but i would really hold off on anabolics until you have lower bodyfat, say around 15-18% 20% as a maximum. Grind away on your cut until your satisfied with your bf then starting building tissue or recomp with the sd, you would be well served being patient

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your really screwing yourself long term and short term with this cycle, assuming your talking about real SD, and not one of the Andros they call superdrol.

When your bf is high, you tend to get more side effects then gains with steroids. Let's completely forget about that since you already started.

Sd is one of the strongest steroids there is, very comparable to tren in strength and muscle gain. Your starting with the strongest thing there is and everything else is going to be meh after this cycle.

If it was me I would just drop everything and diet for the next 3 months and then start a cycle if you wanted.

I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, that's just my honest opinion with some facts sprinkled in

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I could start over I would have diet to 10% before my first cycle and exhausted all the simple compounds for the first 2-3 years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you go through with the cycle as I'm sure your going to, clomid 50,50,25,25, maybe add sustin alpha, lots of guys like that in there pct. And if you really want to add something for cortisol.

Superdrol works best with carbs, if I was dieting on sd I would keep my protein highest, a moderate amount of carbs most of which you take with your sd doses and post workout. And your fat low. Don't try doing keto or really low carbs with sd, you may feel like crap after 2-3 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I still think you should pull the plug and just diet tho

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d have to agree and this isn’t meant as a jab but you’re not ready to cycle anything. So much can be achieved with proper diet and training. This is coming from a guy who used superdrol when it was first introduced to stack with his creatine. Wish I would’ve known what I know now.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldn't imagine taking SD without test or trest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I couldn't imagine taking SD without test or trest.
It's a coin toss with sd, same thing with most dht based stuff, some ppl can do it and some feel like crap. Still best to have some kind of estrogen in the equation tho

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting condition, experience on gear use and cycle plan makes zero sense. Absolutely zero.

Gear can only accelerate fat loss so much. 6 weeks won't get you practically anywhere. A great point was made that you might actually be worse off after the cycle physique wise with possible rebound cortisol and with weaker hpta function at least for awhile. Not to mention health and mental aspects.

Diet down first and start with something more reasonable, if going to run gear.

No disrespect or ill will or anything like that. Just facts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re also going to be looking at some gnarly high blood pressure with that combo and your starting size. Which is bad for kidneys, as well as the heart itself with clen.

Lose 20-30lbs via diet and getting into routine cardio if you aren’t already, then do this run.

If you want effective supplement help for this, go to Walmart or a store with a pharmacy and get a $4 bottle of 200mg caffeine tabs, a box of Bronkaid Max ephedrine from behind the counter, and consider ordering a product with L-BAIBA like Iconic Formulations Thermoamp. Ephedrine, caffeine, and L-BAIBA will definitely help crank up your metabolism, and the ephedrine will help curb appetite. It will make a genuine, cost effective difference. The Thermoamp will raise the cost much more, but is truly useful.

If you want to spend even more, consider getting a few bottles each of SNS Lean Edge to take daily, and some Berberine (to be used before higher carb meals).

Lastly, Clen depletes taurine levels in heart tissue. Supplement with taurine daily, like 5 grams, when you do use it.